Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Pokemon Mystery [OOC] [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pandacow

yaaaay so excited. XD
@Pandacow

yaaaay so excited. XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
RP thread is UP! You may post in the thread now :D
RP thread is UP! You may post in the thread now :D
@Tsukii
@Lavendetta
@Vman0
@Visionrift
@IronzWolf
@SilvestrisDream
@Adletian
@Pandacow

hoi guys, just pinging you all to let you know i have subscribed to the other thread so you don't need to ping me :D

the pinglist can be shorter that way, and i don't get double pings (figured i would tell you all here XD)
@Tsukii
@Lavendetta
@Vman0
@Visionrift
@IronzWolf
@SilvestrisDream
@Adletian
@Pandacow

hoi guys, just pinging you all to let you know i have subscribed to the other thread so you don't need to ping me :D

the pinglist can be shorter that way, and i don't get double pings (figured i would tell you all here XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Same
I'm also subscribed c:
Same
I'm also subscribed c:

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
I'll have to post something tomorrow ; A;
I'll have to post something tomorrow ; A;
tumblr_nejfgmm5cc1rzs33lo2_r2_500.png
@Pandacow Adding a character. [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/5dff/f/2016/301/8/4/primarina_sprite_by_profkrd-dami33n.png[/img] Name: Aria Gender: F Personality: Aria is a graceful, serene and kind creature. She has a lot of sympathy for others and is able to cheer others up easily. Don't let her kind exterior fool you though, she is a fierce fighter for the ones she loves. Infected?: No Moves: Sparkling Aria, Moonblast, Water Spout, Disarming Voice History: ... Item: Water Gem {Wears near the star on her head.} Other: Like I said, Gen 6.
@Pandacow
Adding a character.

primarina_sprite_by_profkrd-dami33n.png
Name: Aria
Personality: Aria is a graceful, serene and kind creature. She has a lot of sympathy for others and is able to cheer others up easily. Don't let her kind exterior fool you though, she is a fierce fighter for the ones she loves.
Infected?: No
Moves: Sparkling Aria, Moonblast, Water Spout, Disarming Voice
History: ...
Item: Water Gem {Wears near the star on her head.}
Other: Like I said, Gen 6.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Sorry btw! I was at work, I'll be posting ASAP!
Sorry btw! I was at work, I'll be posting ASAP!
tumblr_nejfgmm5cc1rzs33lo2_r2_500.png
@Pandacow
I'll just add another character now
Name: Aldrich
Apperance: Aldrich, unlike Sulyvahn, isn't covered in scars. Instead, Aldrich's armored plating is relatively spotless, and excluding the places where his armor was crushed by Pontus in their battle, he's relatively well presentable.
Personality: Aldrich is... strange. Even though he's territorial and willing to fight others, he usually doesn't kill for fun. In fact, he may as well be considered a 'Chivalric' pokemon, because of the fact he only hunts down old prey animals. Aldrich also consumes others of his kind, hence the name 'Aldrich' being given to him.
Moves: Poison Sting, Double Edge, Hyper Beam, Sludgebomb
History: Aldrich is one of many pokemon listed as highly dangerous by the Police Department, and for good reason: Aldrich, is, in a nutshell, very, very, powerful. He wasn't always this way, though, because he was once a runt of his clutch as a Venipede. Of course, he got stronger in time when he evolved into a Whirlipede and claimed a territory for himself. When he evolved into a Scolipede, his once lush and green territory was turned into a large lake. Of course, he adapted... Until Pontus arrived. In their duel to the death, the two Pokemon were even opponents, until Pontus started crushing his back plates. After about five minutes, Aldrich was forced to run, and Pontus had taken over. After this, he had started a new territory in one of the forests surrounding one of the ranches... And you all know what happens, next, right?
Item:
Other: As I've said before, Gen IV
@Pandacow
I'll just add another character now
Name: Aldrich
Apperance: Aldrich, unlike Sulyvahn, isn't covered in scars. Instead, Aldrich's armored plating is relatively spotless, and excluding the places where his armor was crushed by Pontus in their battle, he's relatively well presentable.
Personality: Aldrich is... strange. Even though he's territorial and willing to fight others, he usually doesn't kill for fun. In fact, he may as well be considered a 'Chivalric' pokemon, because of the fact he only hunts down old prey animals. Aldrich also consumes others of his kind, hence the name 'Aldrich' being given to him.
Moves: Poison Sting, Double Edge, Hyper Beam, Sludgebomb
History: Aldrich is one of many pokemon listed as highly dangerous by the Police Department, and for good reason: Aldrich, is, in a nutshell, very, very, powerful. He wasn't always this way, though, because he was once a runt of his clutch as a Venipede. Of course, he got stronger in time when he evolved into a Whirlipede and claimed a territory for himself. When he evolved into a Scolipede, his once lush and green territory was turned into a large lake. Of course, he adapted... Until Pontus arrived. In their duel to the death, the two Pokemon were even opponents, until Pontus started crushing his back plates. After about five minutes, Aldrich was forced to run, and Pontus had taken over. After this, he had started a new territory in one of the forests surrounding one of the ranches... And you all know what happens, next, right?
Item:
Other: As I've said before, Gen IV
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@Vman0
Uh.. Pontus didn't fight with Aldrich. I was going to reply, but I had to go to sleep, and Sulyvahn moved on. And I thought Sulyvahn was the one to get a drink?

@IronzWolf

A friendly reminder: Your posts have been very short, and as I said in the rules, please at least post two paragraphs.
@Vman0
Uh.. Pontus didn't fight with Aldrich. I was going to reply, but I had to go to sleep, and Sulyvahn moved on. And I thought Sulyvahn was the one to get a drink?

@IronzWolf

A friendly reminder: Your posts have been very short, and as I said in the rules, please at least post two paragraphs.
@Pandacow

You do realise that was in the past, right?
@Pandacow

You do realise that was in the past, right?
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7