Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Pokemon Mystery [OOC] [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]@Pandacow [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5f/e5/58/5fe55856bd3f84efd485c841ac3970d9.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Glace D. Blanc [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Appearance[/b]: Glace has long, curly black hair with royal blue eyes. She wears a [url=http://www.serebii.net/xy/clothes/female/artificialflowerpinaqua.png]dark grey hat with a navy blue flower pin.[/url] She wears a [url=http://www.serebii.net/xy/clothes/female/high-waistedoutfitwhite.png]no-sleeved dress[/url] with [url=http://www.serebii.net/xy/clothes/female/saddleshoesnavyblue.png]navy blue shoes.[/url] Glace also has a [url=http://www.serebii.net/xy/clothes/female/strappypurseblack.png]black purse[/url] to carry her things. Her height is 5'3 and has an average body width for her age. [b]Personality:[/b] Glace is a quiet, smart, protective and brave trainer. She faces challenges with a plan and will not hesitate to carry it out. She's very protective to anyone she trusts and she doesn't hold grudges for a long time unless she needs to. Despite this, she's very quiet, and only talks or voices her opinion when needed. [b]Pokemon:[/b] {Alolan Vulpix} {Shiny Lampent} {Male Meowstic} {Eevee} [Name of Pokemon:] {Grace} {Chandelle} {Caché} {Vapeur} [Gender of Pokemon:] {F} {F} {M} {M} [Quick Description of Personality:] {Graceful, protective and a bit snobbish.} {Secretive, quiet and shy.} {Smart, quick, and sly.} {Happy, playful and brave.} [Moves:] {Hex, Confuse Ray, Feint Attack and Will-O-Wisp} {Night Shade, Flame Burst, Ember, Shadow Ball} {Psychic, Psybeam, Light Screen, Disarming Voice} {Bite, Swift, Toxic, Dig} [Other:] None [Item:] {N/A} {N/A} {N/A} {N/A} [b]History:[/b] ... [b]Other:[/b] My favorite gen so far is the 6th one. I loved the features, the customazation and the story. It's probably going to be 7 by the time Sun and Moon are released though. hypehYPEHYPEHYPE
@Pandacow
5fe55856bd3f84efd485c841ac3970d9.jpg
Name: Glace D. Blanc

Appearance: Glace has long, curly black hair with royal blue eyes. She wears a dark grey hat with a navy blue flower pin. She wears a no-sleeved dress with navy blue shoes. Glace also has a black purse to carry her things. Her height is 5'3 and has an average body width for her age.

Personality: Glace is a quiet, smart, protective and brave trainer. She faces challenges with a plan and will not hesitate to carry it out. She's very protective to anyone she trusts and she doesn't hold grudges for a long time unless she needs to. Despite this, she's very quiet, and only talks or voices her opinion when needed.

Pokemon: {Alolan Vulpix} {Shiny Lampent} {Male Meowstic} {Eevee}
[Name of Pokemon:] {Grace} {Chandelle} {Caché} {Vapeur}
[Gender of Pokemon:] {F} {F} {M} {M}
[Quick Description of Personality:] {Graceful, protective and a bit snobbish.} {Secretive, quiet and shy.} {Smart, quick, and sly.} {Happy, playful and brave.}
[Moves:] {Hex, Confuse Ray, Feint Attack and Will-O-Wisp} {Night Shade, Flame Burst, Ember, Shadow Ball} {Psychic, Psybeam, Light Screen, Disarming Voice} {Bite, Swift, Toxic, Dig}
[Other:] None
[Item:] {N/A} {N/A} {N/A} {N/A}

History: ...
Other: My favorite gen so far is the 6th one. I loved the features, the customazation and the story. It's probably going to be 7 by the time Sun and Moon are released though. hypehYPEHYPEHYPE
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Pandacow
Is it alright if i make a trainer and a pokemon?

edit*** I made a trainer anyway so just tell me if i need to get rid of one ^^
@Pandacow
Is it alright if i make a trainer and a pokemon?

edit*** I made a trainer anyway so just tell me if i need to get rid of one ^^

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Pandacow

Alright, here's my ref sheet:

Pokemon
Name: Sulyvahn
Appearance: Pontiff is a heavily scarred Noivern, being blind in one eye, missing half of his right ear and also being a rare shiny. He also has an ear tag on his left ear.
Personality: Sulyvahn is a relatively apathetic and asocial member of his species, and excluding the times when he's been seen taking care of his offspring, he's a loner.
Infected?: No
Moves: Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, Flight, Dragon Claw
History: Sulyvahn's history is relatively unknown, because of the fact he's been well out of the reach of people. What is known about him, though, is he's infamous for stealing the Pokemon owned by the ranchers in the region, and is listed as highly dangerous by the Police Department.
Item:
Other: My favourite generation has to be... Generation 4. Why, you ask? Simple: The Creation Trio.

@Pandacow

Alright, here's my ref sheet:

Pokemon
Name: Sulyvahn
Appearance: Pontiff is a heavily scarred Noivern, being blind in one eye, missing half of his right ear and also being a rare shiny. He also has an ear tag on his left ear.
Personality: Sulyvahn is a relatively apathetic and asocial member of his species, and excluding the times when he's been seen taking care of his offspring, he's a loner.
Infected?: No
Moves: Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, Flight, Dragon Claw
History: Sulyvahn's history is relatively unknown, because of the fact he's been well out of the reach of people. What is known about him, though, is he's infamous for stealing the Pokemon owned by the ranchers in the region, and is listed as highly dangerous by the Police Department.
Item:
Other: My favourite generation has to be... Generation 4. Why, you ask? Simple: The Creation Trio.

O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
Human
@Pandacow
Name:Kora Faron
Appearance:Kora is on the chubby side with her medium black hair with the ends dyed a cyan blue and pulled up in a ponytail.She has chocolate brown eyes and wears a over sized black sweater,white t-shirt and loose jeans finally simple sneakers
Personality:She is quiet and shy around new people but with her friends she is loud slightly annoying and 100% weird.Has no balance what so ever and has actually walked into a pole before. (Pole story is true happened to me)
Pokemon:Samurott
[Name of Pokemon]Splash
[Gender of Pokemon:] Male
[Is there anything that out of the ordinary with the appearance of this pokemon?:]Yes he is a darker shade of blue than most
[Quick Description of Personality:]Brave and protective he is always near kora and attempts to protect her at all costs.Can be silly at times
[Moves:]Hydro pump,surf,Dive,Razor Shell
[Other:]N/A
[Item:] Mystic Water
History: Kora was always interested about being a trainer and when she became one she was ecstatic about it choosing her starter was easy she always wanted oshawott for her starter.After getting the oshawott she trained by challenging gym and having battles with others all the time. Kora was just about to challenge her last gym when the Pokemon went savage and being a Pokemon lover Kora was devastated but she switched course and now is going to find out why with the help of her Samurott Splash
Other:GENERATION 5 IS MY FAVORITE SINCE IT IS THE FIRST GAME I GOT AND I SIMPLY JUST ADORE IT (Splash in totally not based off my Samurott in my black version game nope not at all)
Human
@Pandacow
Name:Kora Faron
Appearance:Kora is on the chubby side with her medium black hair with the ends dyed a cyan blue and pulled up in a ponytail.She has chocolate brown eyes and wears a over sized black sweater,white t-shirt and loose jeans finally simple sneakers
Personality:She is quiet and shy around new people but with her friends she is loud slightly annoying and 100% weird.Has no balance what so ever and has actually walked into a pole before. (Pole story is true happened to me)
Pokemon:Samurott
[Name of Pokemon]Splash
[Gender of Pokemon:] Male
[Is there anything that out of the ordinary with the appearance of this pokemon?:]Yes he is a darker shade of blue than most
[Quick Description of Personality:]Brave and protective he is always near kora and attempts to protect her at all costs.Can be silly at times
[Moves:]Hydro pump,surf,Dive,Razor Shell
[Other:]N/A
[Item:] Mystic Water
History: Kora was always interested about being a trainer and when she became one she was ecstatic about it choosing her starter was easy she always wanted oshawott for her starter.After getting the oshawott she trained by challenging gym and having battles with others all the time. Kora was just about to challenge her last gym when the Pokemon went savage and being a Pokemon lover Kora was devastated but she switched course and now is going to find out why with the help of her Samurott Splash
Other:GENERATION 5 IS MY FAVORITE SINCE IT IS THE FIRST GAME I GOT AND I SIMPLY JUST ADORE IT (Splash in totally not based off my Samurott in my black version game nope not at all)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Tsukii @Lavendetta @Vman0

Accepted! By the way, you can have as many characters you can handle, pokemon and human :D

@Visionrift

Once your character's history is done, you're fine! ^^
@Tsukii @Lavendetta @Vman0

Accepted! By the way, you can have as many characters you can handle, pokemon and human :D

@Visionrift

Once your character's history is done, you're fine! ^^
@Pandacow
Okay just did that :P
@Pandacow
Okay just did that :P
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@pandacow [center] Pokemon: [color=orange]Charizard[/color] Name: Moltres Gender: [color=blue]Male[/color] Appearance: [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/bee9/f/2010/065/d/b/charizard_used_flamethrower_by_joshr691.gif[/img] Personality: protects friends, wants to be caught, very tough, lets people ride him Infected?: no Moves: [color=orange]flame thrower, ember[/color],[color=gray]Fly[/color] History: had a trainer once, but when it was a charmeleon, it's trainer was killed by a infected gangar, and moltres ran away. He spent his life trying to find a trainer, and even battled. When he battled a section group with a meowth, a wobuffet(yes, I watch the animae{if it even is an animae[what is an animae?]}), and two humans with the letter "R" on their shirts, he evolved, and wiped them out, and "Team Rocket blasted of again!!" He flew away, and found a village. There, a mean human enslaved it, and made it carry passengers around the village. The person didn't catch it, and doesn't want to. Moltres hopes that one day, someone will take him in, and be his true friend... Items: none Other: very friendly, lets trainer try to catch him [size=1][color=pink]I like X-Y[/size][/color] [/center]
@pandacow
Pokemon: Charizard
Name: Moltres
Appearance:
charizard_used_flamethrower_by_joshr691.gif
Personality: protects friends, wants to be caught, very tough, lets people ride him
Infected?: no
Moves: flame thrower, ember,Fly
History: had a trainer once, but when it was a charmeleon, it's trainer was killed by a infected gangar, and moltres ran away. He spent his life trying to find a trainer, and even battled. When he battled a section group with a meowth, a wobuffet(yes, I watch the animae{if it even is an animae[what is an animae?]}), and two humans with the letter "R" on their shirts, he evolved, and wiped them out, and "Team Rocket blasted of again!!" He flew away, and found a village. There, a mean human enslaved it, and made it carry passengers around the village. The person didn't catch it, and doesn't want to. Moltres hopes that one day, someone will take him in, and be his true friend...
Items: none
Other: very friendly, lets trainer try to catch him
I like X-Y
disclaimer: talks in italics 100% of the time for no real reason
@Visionrift

Accepted! Also, this is a minor nitpick here that I forgot to mention, but could you add a little more to your character's personality? Thanks! :D

@IronzWolf

There are a few things wrong with Moltres..

First, his personality is a bit lacking. "Wonders what it's like to be in a pokeball" is not really a personality trait. It would be best suited in the Other section.

Second, Mega Evolve, and getting out of pokeball whenever it wants is not a move. Plus, isn't it a wild pokemon?

And I don't think that he can be cured by the disease. I mean, the hostile-thing isn't exactly a disease, but it can't be cured just because someone fought him. In the canon of this RP, there is no known cure for the "disease". It would be way too easy if you could just knock it out of the pokemon.

Also, what's an a Alola Flower? I'm currently trying to stay spoiler-free and dive into Sun/Moon blind, so sorry if it's something I don't know that has been revealed in a sun/moon trailer, or if it's something else entirely. And having a talking pokemon is a bit overpowered, don't you think? Normally Mega Stones don't allow pokemon to talk (and pokemon just can't activate them on will, either), and at least for me, "for some reason" isn't a good enough reason. It would have to be a really good reason if your character is able to talk to humans inside the RP.

Lastly, your character application is missing something. Hint: It's in the rules section :3

If you fix these things, your character will be accepted! Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but your character is lacking some things.
@Visionrift

Accepted! Also, this is a minor nitpick here that I forgot to mention, but could you add a little more to your character's personality? Thanks! :D

@IronzWolf

There are a few things wrong with Moltres..

First, his personality is a bit lacking. "Wonders what it's like to be in a pokeball" is not really a personality trait. It would be best suited in the Other section.

Second, Mega Evolve, and getting out of pokeball whenever it wants is not a move. Plus, isn't it a wild pokemon?

And I don't think that he can be cured by the disease. I mean, the hostile-thing isn't exactly a disease, but it can't be cured just because someone fought him. In the canon of this RP, there is no known cure for the "disease". It would be way too easy if you could just knock it out of the pokemon.

Also, what's an a Alola Flower? I'm currently trying to stay spoiler-free and dive into Sun/Moon blind, so sorry if it's something I don't know that has been revealed in a sun/moon trailer, or if it's something else entirely. And having a talking pokemon is a bit overpowered, don't you think? Normally Mega Stones don't allow pokemon to talk (and pokemon just can't activate them on will, either), and at least for me, "for some reason" isn't a good enough reason. It would have to be a really good reason if your character is able to talk to humans inside the RP.

Lastly, your character application is missing something. Hint: It's in the rules section :3

If you fix these things, your character will be accepted! Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but your character is lacking some things.
[b][u]Pokemon[/u][/b] [b]Name:[/b] Maple [b]Gender:[/b] Sexless, and male presenting. [b]Appearance:[/b] Maple looks like an average Decidueye, though the only difference between them and others of their kind is their eyes; their pupils are a light blue - almost white - and circular patterns surround it, alternating in colour between amber and sky blue. They also have a few more feathers on their head, creating a small crest. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4xf2kyv.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] They are silent and withdrawn, and do not enter much in contact with others; though, they have no problem partnering or allying themselves with trainers or Pokemon to help a cause or to fix a problem, though they will keep to themselves unless direct interaction is needed. They enjoy relaxing in the shade of leaves at the top of trees, and practicing their archery skills by throwing leaves or petals and piercing them with their arrows. However, due to their duty (see history), they think highly of themselves and believe they are more important than they actually are. [b]Infected?:[/b] No. [b]Moves:[/b] Spirit Shackle / Razor Leaf / Shadow Claw / Peck [b]History:[/b] Maple is a spirit who takes on the shape of a Decidueye. They were called by the death of Pokemon and trainers alike caused by the sudden outbreak of aggressive behaviour from wild Pokemon; their duty is to help any lingering soul of the dead to pass on to the afterlife. Because of the shift in the region's natural balance, they do not enjoy the current situation and wish to put things back into their rightful order, hence why they are going around and trying to figure out what is going on. Due to them being a spirit, they do not get hungry or thirsty, but they do need to eat, drink and rest from time to time to maintain their physical form. [b]Item:[/b] None. [b]Other:[/b] I don't really have a favourite generation, though Gen 5 has imo the best story ^w^ Gen 7 might become my favourite once it comes out though! I hope my character is fine, I expanded on Decidueye's lore since it doesn't have a lot on the official website :'3 I also took inspiration from how owls are seen in Hawaii - where they are guardians and safely guide armies and souls. And my character will probably change a bit through the RP, for now they might sound a bit bland, but they'll get better once I play them and get a feel for them ^w^
Pokemon
Name: Maple
Appearance: Maple looks like an average Decidueye, though the only difference between them and others of their kind is their eyes; their pupils are a light blue - almost white - and circular patterns surround it, alternating in colour between amber and sky blue. They also have a few more feathers on their head, creating a small crest.
4xf2kyv.png
Personality: They are silent and withdrawn, and do not enter much in contact with others; though, they have no problem partnering or allying themselves with trainers or Pokemon to help a cause or to fix a problem, though they will keep to themselves unless direct interaction is needed. They enjoy relaxing in the shade of leaves at the top of trees, and practicing their archery skills by throwing leaves or petals and piercing them with their arrows. However, due to their duty (see history), they think highly of themselves and believe they are more important than they actually are.
Infected?: No.
Moves: Spirit Shackle / Razor Leaf / Shadow Claw / Peck
History: Maple is a spirit who takes on the shape of a Decidueye. They were called by the death of Pokemon and trainers alike caused by the sudden outbreak of aggressive behaviour from wild Pokemon; their duty is to help any lingering soul of the dead to pass on to the afterlife. Because of the shift in the region's natural balance, they do not enjoy the current situation and wish to put things back into their rightful order, hence why they are going around and trying to figure out what is going on.
Due to them being a spirit, they do not get hungry or thirsty, but they do need to eat, drink and rest from time to time to maintain their physical form.
Item: None.
Other: I don't really have a favourite generation, though Gen 5 has imo the best story ^w^ Gen 7 might become my favourite once it comes out though!

I hope my character is fine, I expanded on Decidueye's lore since it doesn't have a lot on the official website :'3 I also took inspiration from how owls are seen in Hawaii - where they are guardians and safely guide armies and souls.
And my character will probably change a bit through the RP, for now they might sound a bit bland, but they'll get better once I play them and get a feel for them ^w^
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@SilvestrisDream

Accepted! :D
@SilvestrisDream

Accepted! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7