Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 1578 1579
@rubyxblade 1st please ^.^
@rubyxblade 1st please ^.^
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
Kipiekie - You decide to try to open the old door. You push hard, and it nearly falls apart under the strain. Inside you find a treasure trove!

Allunar - You push with all your might on the heavy door, and you find another Guardian waiting on the other side. She gladly follows you away from the door.

TheCheshireSpy - You unhesitatingly push open the creepy door. A couple of familiars are inside, and you guess correctly that this must be your gift.

Sorry, no pics, big headache, and I'm gonna just get this stuff to you quickly. :)
Kipiekie - You decide to try to open the old door. You push hard, and it nearly falls apart under the strain. Inside you find a treasure trove!

Allunar - You push with all your might on the heavy door, and you find another Guardian waiting on the other side. She gladly follows you away from the door.

TheCheshireSpy - You unhesitatingly push open the creepy door. A couple of familiars are inside, and you guess correctly that this must be your gift.

Sorry, no pics, big headache, and I'm gonna just get this stuff to you quickly. :)
@allunar
Friendly reminder that it is your turn ^-^
@allunar
Friendly reminder that it is your turn ^-^
cgo0Kcg.png The Sage
Circuit
Hatchery
3W5ULy6.png
oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! its 12am here on my slightly glitchy phone so i also aologise for my short doors! thank you for the reminder!

Door 1 is made out of blocks of rocks and minerals

Door 2 is made out of a polished swirl of different coloured metals

Door 3 appears to be digitalised and seems a bit it glitchy
oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! its 12am here on my slightly glitchy phone so i also aologise for my short doors! thank you for the reminder!

Door 1 is made out of blocks of rocks and minerals

Door 2 is made out of a polished swirl of different coloured metals

Door 3 appears to be digitalised and seems a bit it glitchy
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar can I take door 3?
@Allunar can I take door 3?
jEMgX6P.png
door 2 pls!!
door 2 pls!!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
Door 1
Door 1
He/Him||+2 Hours

My Hatchery
Impure Diamonds, Sun Beams, Colorful Snow Cones
@QueenBatman
You get a glitchy dragon!

@Aarune
All the metals!

@TheCheshireSpy
Inside was some rocs
@QueenBatman
You get a glitchy dragon!

@Aarune
All the metals!

@TheCheshireSpy
Inside was some rocs
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
The room that you are trapped in has gone completely dark so you rely on your other senses to find an escape. Your hand moves over the wall until it finds a solid wooden surface that seems to be a table protruding from the wall. You move around a bit more to find 3 cords hanging down from the ceiling. There is no telling what they might do if you pull them but might as well give it a shot, right?

The first is made of wool-like material and is soft to the touch.

The second is a chain link that ends in frills.

The last cord is made of strong rope.

Which do you choose?
The room that you are trapped in has gone completely dark so you rely on your other senses to find an escape. Your hand moves over the wall until it finds a solid wooden surface that seems to be a table protruding from the wall. You move around a bit more to find 3 cords hanging down from the ceiling. There is no telling what they might do if you pull them but might as well give it a shot, right?

The first is made of wool-like material and is soft to the touch.

The second is a chain link that ends in frills.

The last cord is made of strong rope.

Which do you choose?
jEMgX6P.png
@Queenbatman
Chain 2
@Queenbatman
Chain 2
He/Him||+2 Hours

My Hatchery
Impure Diamonds, Sun Beams, Colorful Snow Cones
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 1578 1579