Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username:[/b]ThisOneIsBlue [b]Lair ID #:[/b]94623 [b]Picture of creation:[/b][img]http://i.imgur.com/4YsXBYKh.jpg[/img] @Urbenjokester [/left]
Entry Form
Username:ThisOneIsBlue
Lair ID #:94623
Picture of creation:4YsXBYKh.jpg
@Urbenjokester
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username:[/b] RillC [b]Lair ID #:[/b] 9194 [b]Picture of creation:[/b] [img]http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y332/lesleyg5/umbreonpumpkin%20006_zpsvyiw4k9b.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y332/lesleyg5/umbreonpumpkin%20003_zpsk4ryomua.jpg[/img] @Urbenjokester [/left] I had intended a fancy dragon design, but after an hour spent poking out the stencil, I found I had used the wrong tool and all those poked holes were not visible enough to use! I was very upset for a few hours and finally came up with a backup idea. The Eevee pumpkin from last year has evolved into Umbreon. It was a bit rushed, but still took me about 2 1/2 hours to do, not counting the time spent scooping out the pumpkin. I'm just glad to have it done in time.
Entry Form
Username: RillC
Lair ID #: 9194
Picture of creation: umbreonpumpkin%20006_zpsvyiw4k9b.jpg umbreonpumpkin%20003_zpsk4ryomua.jpg
@Urbenjokester

I had intended a fancy dragon design, but after an hour spent poking out the stencil, I found I had used the wrong tool and all those poked holes were not visible enough to use! I was very upset for a few hours and finally came up with a backup idea. The Eevee pumpkin from last year has evolved into Umbreon. It was a bit rushed, but still took me about 2 1/2 hours to do, not counting the time spent scooping out the pumpkin. I'm just glad to have it done in time.
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username:[/b]EmeraldSkye [b]Lair ID #:[/b]264450 [b]Picture of creation:[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/098eb970d783d52403e50b13655c5775/tumblr_ofub8cgV6V1vjr7yuo2_540.jpg[/img][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/dd7446d81bde903b0cc258eab46d6d03/tumblr_ofub8cgV6V1vjr7yuo1_1280.jpg[/img] @Urbenjokester [/left] Hope this is alright. Used some red-plastic to 'color' the light from the eye so she'd have a red eye. It kind of started to melt into the pumpkin from the heat. I'll try another way next year!
Entry Form
Username:EmeraldSkye
Lair ID #:264450
Picture of creation:

tumblr_ofub8cgV6V1vjr7yuo2_540.jpgtumblr_ofub8cgV6V1vjr7yuo1_1280.jpg
@Urbenjokester

Hope this is alright. Used some red-plastic to 'color' the light from the eye so she'd have a red eye. It kind of started to melt into the pumpkin from the heat. I'll try another way next year!
Omg so many entries O-O *cracks knuckles* @theAbby AAaaaaaamazing Noodledad! I can definitely see why it took so long, because the amount of detail you were able to show by having different thicknesses of shaving is very noticeable! Thank you for entering!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/rnL2qih.gif[/img] @alleycat Hehehehe, oh goodness hatchies sure can be lil stinkers XD I love how the spiral is giving the mirror a judgmental look like "why would you even try to eat it". Also Kal is gonna squee when she sees those Sork socks. Thank you for entering!! @LadyRiat Veeeery nice Gastly, Haunter, and is that a Marowak or Cubone? Pretty sure it's a Marowak, anywho lovely carving and thank you very much for entering both years this event has existed!! :D @Hyakutake Ooooo I love how you carved sections into the spines, really makes them pop! Plaguemum would be very proud :D Thank you for entering!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/NFU3G2d.jpg[/img] @ThisOneIsBlue D'awww very adorable spiral, and it's even got a lil pumpkin in it's tail! O: Thank you for entering!! @RillC Holy cow it doesn't look rushed at all :D Even if it wasn't what you originally intended to carve, your jack-o-lantern really turned out beautifully this year! Thank you very much for entering both years this event has existed!! @EmeraldSkye Yesssss mother does indeed know best!! Sad to hear the plastic's melting, but at least it made for some awesome pictures while it lasted! Thank you for entering! :D
Omg so many entries O-O *cracks knuckles*

@theAbby

AAaaaaaamazing Noodledad! I can definitely see why it took so long, because the amount of detail you were able to show by having different thicknesses of shaving is very noticeable! Thank you for entering!!

rnL2qih.gif

@alleycat

Hehehehe, oh goodness hatchies sure can be lil stinkers XD I love how the spiral is giving the mirror a judgmental look like "why would you even try to eat it". Also Kal is gonna squee when she sees those Sork socks. Thank you for entering!!

@LadyRiat

Veeeery nice Gastly, Haunter, and is that a Marowak or Cubone? Pretty sure it's a Marowak, anywho lovely carving and thank you very much for entering both years this event has existed!! :D

@Hyakutake

Ooooo I love how you carved sections into the spines, really makes them pop! Plaguemum would be very proud :D Thank you for entering!!

NFU3G2d.jpg

@ThisOneIsBlue

D'awww very adorable spiral, and it's even got a lil pumpkin in it's tail! O: Thank you for entering!!

@RillC

Holy cow it doesn't look rushed at all :D Even if it wasn't what you originally intended to carve, your jack-o-lantern really turned out beautifully this year! Thank you very much for entering both years this event has existed!!

@EmeraldSkye

Yesssss mother does indeed know best!! Sad to hear the plastic's melting, but at least it made for some awesome pictures while it lasted! Thank you for entering! :D

Urbenjokester.gif
Entry Form
Username: Luinserke
Lair ID #: 83761
Picture of creation:
pumpkin%20contest.jpg
@Urbenjokester

This design was inspired by Mexican sugar skulls, so i decorated plaguemama's skull with little designs and plague symbols. Thus, I give you "Sugar Mama."
Entry Form
Username: Luinserke
Lair ID #: 83761
Picture of creation:
pumpkin%20contest.jpg
@Urbenjokester

This design was inspired by Mexican sugar skulls, so i decorated plaguemama's skull with little designs and plague symbols. Thus, I give you "Sugar Mama."
jA0Unwf.gif12s0ioU.pngwTv1Jd5.png8Wxihjh.giftumblr_nzncbdhYyH1unhfhho5_r1_100.png
@Urbenjokester It's a cubone ^^ Thank you. I love pumpkin carving even if it is a ton of work (and I ended up tearing up my thumb a bit using a broken mini saw). I carved a pumpkin two years ago, too, but I wasn't on here anyway and like you said it wasn't open then.

Anyway I was kind of inspired by Pokemon Go's boosted spawn rates for ghastlies, haunters, gengars, cubones, marrowaks, and some other psychic and ghost type pokemon for halloween.
@Urbenjokester It's a cubone ^^ Thank you. I love pumpkin carving even if it is a ton of work (and I ended up tearing up my thumb a bit using a broken mini saw). I carved a pumpkin two years ago, too, but I wasn't on here anyway and like you said it wasn't open then.

Anyway I was kind of inspired by Pokemon Go's boosted spawn rates for ghastlies, haunters, gengars, cubones, marrowaks, and some other psychic and ghost type pokemon for halloween.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Luinserke Glorious pun and carving!! :D Thank you for entering! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jy2DdEo.png[/img]
@Luinserke

Glorious pun and carving!! :D Thank you for entering!

Jy2DdEo.png

Urbenjokester.gif
@LadyRiat

Woops! At least I was close to guessing correctly. Oh goodness I hope your finger feels better soon!!

LOL that game sure does like to tease me with em that's for sure, they're always nearby but I'm usually busy at those times |D
@LadyRiat

Woops! At least I was close to guessing correctly. Oh goodness I hope your finger feels better soon!!

LOL that game sure does like to tease me with em that's for sure, they're always nearby but I'm usually busy at those times |D
Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester Ah, I work at a place that has a pokestop so I can usually get one or two before and a few after work, and sometimes one or two on break, depending on if GPS is being nice to me.

And thank you. I didn't cut deep enough to make it bleed, so it shouldn't be hard to heal. It'll just take longer though, because it never bled.
@Urbenjokester Ah, I work at a place that has a pokestop so I can usually get one or two before and a few after work, and sometimes one or two on break, depending on if GPS is being nice to me.

And thank you. I didn't cut deep enough to make it bleed, so it shouldn't be hard to heal. It'll just take longer though, because it never bled.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Contagious Carving is now closed for submissions, winners will be announced on November 2nd!
Contagious Carving is now closed for submissions, winners will be announced on November 2nd!
Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16