Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden (open 1x1 roleplay)
1 2 3 4
Ruby was overly relieved that she wouldn't be dying then and there in front of her child, curling her neck to put her head under her wing. She said nothing in response after hearing what he had to say, a long groan escaping her mouth. She didn't even move from that position before she replied.
"It is best if that does not happen..." She spoke, sounding like she was giving a warning to a hatchling that had bit too hard in a game of cat and mouse.
Pyrra knew that tone too well and she lifted her head off the ground like she was to listen to every word spoken after, interested in what was happening.
Ruby was overly relieved that she wouldn't be dying then and there in front of her child, curling her neck to put her head under her wing. She said nothing in response after hearing what he had to say, a long groan escaping her mouth. She didn't even move from that position before she replied.
"It is best if that does not happen..." She spoke, sounding like she was giving a warning to a hatchling that had bit too hard in a game of cat and mouse.
Pyrra knew that tone too well and she lifted her head off the ground like she was to listen to every word spoken after, interested in what was happening.
They, them | Nonbinary | Online usually to check on dragons

I roleplay! Come talk to me and maybe we could roleplay or just talk if thats what you want.
Hawke then said" its a long journey, be any trouble and I won't hesitate to break you" he then kicked her, and allowed her to wall but made sure she was too weak to fight but only just strong enough to walk, and said"and if you don't listen after I break you, I will take it out on the child. So in other words you don't annoy me, I don't annoy you"
Hawke then said" its a long journey, be any trouble and I won't hesitate to break you" he then kicked her, and allowed her to wall but made sure she was too weak to fight but only just strong enough to walk, and said"and if you don't listen after I break you, I will take it out on the child. So in other words you don't annoy me, I don't annoy you"
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
The guardian grunted, struggling to stand at her full height, definitely dwarfing the mirror she stood by even if she couldn't lift her head all the way. Ruby simply bared her teeth at him when he threatened to harm Pyrra, grumbling under her breath about how she would crush him if she could. She stumbled over to her child and pulled at her restraints hard enough to release her from them, picking her up by her scruff to keep her out of the reach of the small mirror.
Well, while he stayed on the ground, at least. She was banking on him not flying to get to her.
The guardian grunted, struggling to stand at her full height, definitely dwarfing the mirror she stood by even if she couldn't lift her head all the way. Ruby simply bared her teeth at him when he threatened to harm Pyrra, grumbling under her breath about how she would crush him if she could. She stumbled over to her child and pulled at her restraints hard enough to release her from them, picking her up by her scruff to keep her out of the reach of the small mirror.
Well, while he stayed on the ground, at least. She was banking on him not flying to get to her.

I roleplay! Come talk to me and maybe we could roleplay or just talk if thats what you want.
Hawke said" I said I would only attack her if you decided to run or attack me, while you don't do that your child is safe, I have no interest in hurting a child......unless I am forced too" he then begun to walk in the direction of where his rendezvous point was, making sure ruby was close behind.
Hawke said" I said I would only attack her if you decided to run or attack me, while you don't do that your child is safe, I have no interest in hurting a child......unless I am forced too" he then begun to walk in the direction of where his rendezvous point was, making sure ruby was close behind.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Ruby acted exactly like a hatchling and silently mocked him, wiggling her wings and tail with it to make it that much worse to him. She then grumbled and waited until he looked at her to start following, she wouldn't willingly follow him at a close distance. The guardian set the golden gem-like child on her back and huffed, silent.
Pyrra was silent, confused as to why she would get hurt for something she didn't do. She stared up at her mothers head and narrowed her gaze before sighing and getting comfy on her mothers ridged back.
"I dunno why I'm so important. I don't think he actually cares about me. Maybe he just wants to see if dragons are loyal." She randomly stated, obviously showing that she didn't know who the older dragons were talking about.
Ruby acted exactly like a hatchling and silently mocked him, wiggling her wings and tail with it to make it that much worse to him. She then grumbled and waited until he looked at her to start following, she wouldn't willingly follow him at a close distance. The guardian set the golden gem-like child on her back and huffed, silent.
Pyrra was silent, confused as to why she would get hurt for something she didn't do. She stared up at her mothers head and narrowed her gaze before sighing and getting comfy on her mothers ridged back.
"I dunno why I'm so important. I don't think he actually cares about me. Maybe he just wants to see if dragons are loyal." She randomly stated, obviously showing that she didn't know who the older dragons were talking about.

Eventually it begun to get dark and he said" its time to make camp, get some rest, in the morning the serum I gave you will wear off, what you do then is up to you but be aware, there is worse people he can send then me, he had other assassins waiting just in case o failed, and them ones even I think are disgusting with what they do, so its your choice, have it easy with me or get mangled by thing s much worse and less merciful then me" he then begun to build a camp, it was clear that if she ran when the serum wearer off wouldn't bother him, he was just trying to make sure she didn't have to deal with the other assassins.
Eventually it begun to get dark and he said" its time to make camp, get some rest, in the morning the serum I gave you will wear off, what you do then is up to you but be aware, there is worse people he can send then me, he had other assassins waiting just in case o failed, and them ones even I think are disgusting with what they do, so its your choice, have it easy with me or get mangled by thing s much worse and less merciful then me" he then begun to build a camp, it was clear that if she ran when the serum wearer off wouldn't bother him, he was just trying to make sure she didn't have to deal with the other assassins.
Ruby had lost track of time, she was too busy putting everything she had into walking. That serum did a number on her and she hated to feel weak, it meant the death of her child if she was alone like that.
The large guardian gave a huff of relief and literally just flopped onto the ground, sending her child to the ground with her with a startled squeak. Pyrra rolled before snaking her way into Ruby's front legs and getting comfy, determining that was where she would stay. Even if Ruby tried to move.
"So long as my child is safe and far from that unnatural being; I don't care who comes for her." Ruby responded, emotionless.
Ruby had lost track of time, she was too busy putting everything she had into walking. That serum did a number on her and she hated to feel weak, it meant the death of her child if she was alone like that.
The large guardian gave a huff of relief and literally just flopped onto the ground, sending her child to the ground with her with a startled squeak. Pyrra rolled before snaking her way into Ruby's front legs and getting comfy, determining that was where she would stay. Even if Ruby tried to move.
"So long as my child is safe and far from that unnatural being; I don't care who comes for her." Ruby responded, emotionless.

Hawke just shrugged and said" its not the matter of who is coming after you but what is coming after you" he then sat down by a fire he prepared and closed his eyes but he was still aware of his surroundings.
Hawke just shrugged and said" its not the matter of who is coming after you but what is coming after you" he then sat down by a fire he prepared and closed his eyes but he was still aware of his surroundings.
"I have slain every beast and dragon sent at me so far; you are the only one to have made such an impression on my pride." Ruby responded, admitting her dampened pride.
Meanwhile, Pyrra was already comfortably asleep. Ruby nuzzled her child and sighed, laying her head down and getting comfortable.
"I have slain every beast and dragon sent at me so far; you are the only one to have made such an impression on my pride." Ruby responded, admitting her dampened pride.
Meanwhile, Pyrra was already comfortably asleep. Ruby nuzzled her child and sighed, laying her head down and getting comfortable.

Hawke said" don't let it hurt your pride. You was distracted and did not expect another one, neither was it a fair battle, had it been one then I might have ended up like that wildclaw, remember I am a shadow, I use trickery like those darts to my advantage. I have taken the strongest of imperials, to the agile faes using the same methods, trust me when I say that I may be a good trickster but when it comes to a fight I go on defensive. Besides in the morning you can have your chance at freedom if you take it, the serum will wear off then you can decide what to do, it all depends on your morales and will, good night" he then closed his eyes again this time going to sleep.
Hawke said" don't let it hurt your pride. You was distracted and did not expect another one, neither was it a fair battle, had it been one then I might have ended up like that wildclaw, remember I am a shadow, I use trickery like those darts to my advantage. I have taken the strongest of imperials, to the agile faes using the same methods, trust me when I say that I may be a good trickster but when it comes to a fight I go on defensive. Besides in the morning you can have your chance at freedom if you take it, the serum will wear off then you can decide what to do, it all depends on your morales and will, good night" he then closed his eyes again this time going to sleep.
1 2 3 4