Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden (open 1x1 roleplay)
1 2 3 4
Pyrra saw the dart be shot, though her mind had written it off as a bug or something. But Ruby surely didn't. The red guardian shot to her feet immediately, sending the hatchling tumbling to the ground with a startled squeak. Though, she didn't seem to notice. She frantically shook her entire body to try and stop the little sharp pain she felt from the dart, unknowing of its presence until it was too late. She felt her muscles weaken as her red eyes scanned over the little dart, clamping her jaws around it and pulling it from her scales.
The small hatchling stumbled back and sat down on her rump, watching with widened, orange eyes. She didn't understand what was happening. All she thought was a bug had bit her and it was a really painful bite, but she didn't see why a bug would cause such pain. The two locked eyes for a moment as Ruby realized what happened.
"Come here." She spoke urgently, collapsing on the ground as her body felt too heavy to hold up.
Pyrra obediently stumbled over, squeezing into the tangle of limbs and curling up. Ruby spread a wing overtop her and her limbs, keeping the hatchling safe while her eyes scanned everywhere for the one who did it.

@rocket2015
Pyrra saw the dart be shot, though her mind had written it off as a bug or something. But Ruby surely didn't. The red guardian shot to her feet immediately, sending the hatchling tumbling to the ground with a startled squeak. Though, she didn't seem to notice. She frantically shook her entire body to try and stop the little sharp pain she felt from the dart, unknowing of its presence until it was too late. She felt her muscles weaken as her red eyes scanned over the little dart, clamping her jaws around it and pulling it from her scales.
The small hatchling stumbled back and sat down on her rump, watching with widened, orange eyes. She didn't understand what was happening. All she thought was a bug had bit her and it was a really painful bite, but she didn't see why a bug would cause such pain. The two locked eyes for a moment as Ruby realized what happened.
"Come here." She spoke urgently, collapsing on the ground as her body felt too heavy to hold up.
Pyrra obediently stumbled over, squeezing into the tangle of limbs and curling up. Ruby spread a wing overtop her and her limbs, keeping the hatchling safe while her eyes scanned everywhere for the one who did it.

@rocket2015
They, them | Nonbinary | Online usually to check on dragons

I roleplay! Come talk to me and maybe we could roleplay or just talk if thats what you want.
Hawke realized this may take longer then expected, so he just sat there. His greatest weapon was patience that and pure agility. He didn't care how long it took, he was being paid a fortune for this assassination, he didn't know why all he knew was that if he did it he will be able to set up and entire new life and retire there and then.
Hawke realized this may take longer then expected, so he just sat there. His greatest weapon was patience that and pure agility. He didn't care how long it took, he was being paid a fortune for this assassination, he didn't know why all he knew was that if he did it he will be able to set up and entire new life and retire there and then.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Ruby scanned the area repeatedly until it made her dizzy, and even then she continued to look for the one whom had shot her. She was determined to keep her charge safe from harm, but with her strength and power draining from her body as she waited... It wouldn't be much of a fight.
Pyrra pressed her little body close to the larger guardian's chest, putting her ear on her chest and listening to her breath. Usually it would be calm and therefore it would calm her as well, but it was short and ragged. It startled the golden hatchling. But what scared her more was the thump that she heard next. Ruby had dropped her head on the ground with a huge huff.

@rocket2015
Ruby scanned the area repeatedly until it made her dizzy, and even then she continued to look for the one whom had shot her. She was determined to keep her charge safe from harm, but with her strength and power draining from her body as she waited... It wouldn't be much of a fight.
Pyrra pressed her little body close to the larger guardian's chest, putting her ear on her chest and listening to her breath. Usually it would be calm and therefore it would calm her as well, but it was short and ragged. It startled the golden hatchling. But what scared her more was the thump that she heard next. Ruby had dropped her head on the ground with a huge huff.

@rocket2015

I roleplay! Come talk to me and maybe we could roleplay or just talk if thats what you want.
With that hawke smiled, his patience had layer off and with that he slowly walked out the bushes into that small clearing another dart just in case, although this one was a sleep dart. But he never used sleep darts unless it was kill or be killed situation, because he did not believe in killing a person while they was no able to fight back that's why he used a weakness one, that way they could still fight ( sort of) but be still an easy kill. He stalked his prey as he pulled out a dagger and he waited for the dragon to see him.
With that hawke smiled, his patience had layer off and with that he slowly walked out the bushes into that small clearing another dart just in case, although this one was a sleep dart. But he never used sleep darts unless it was kill or be killed situation, because he did not believe in killing a person while they was no able to fight back that's why he used a weakness one, that way they could still fight ( sort of) but be still an easy kill. He stalked his prey as he pulled out a dagger and he waited for the dragon to see him.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
Ruby had closed her eyes when she dropped her head to the ground, but eventually she opened them again and barely lifted her seemingly heavy head off the ground. She sensed the mirror's presence immediately. The fins on her head straightened out and flattened over her neck, hoping to keep her safe long enough to get her body to move fast enough to attack.
"Are- are you working for him as well?" She breathlessly asked the mirror.
Pyrra was alerted of the presence of an unfamiliar dragon and she wiggled her face between Ruby's front legs and looked at the mirror, narrowing her orange eyes at him. Despite trying to look fierce, she was shaking from terror. She couldn't do anything.

@Rocket2015
Ruby had closed her eyes when she dropped her head to the ground, but eventually she opened them again and barely lifted her seemingly heavy head off the ground. She sensed the mirror's presence immediately. The fins on her head straightened out and flattened over her neck, hoping to keep her safe long enough to get her body to move fast enough to attack.
"Are- are you working for him as well?" She breathlessly asked the mirror.
Pyrra was alerted of the presence of an unfamiliar dragon and she wiggled her face between Ruby's front legs and looked at the mirror, narrowing her orange eyes at him. Despite trying to look fierce, she was shaking from terror. She couldn't do anything.

@Rocket2015

hawk said" i work for myself, i don't work for no one, but i have to make money somehow and this man is paying a fortune for this, and i badly need the money, it was an opportunity i couldn't pass up, but no, i am no one pawn, i just have a contract with thus dragon, now please don't struggle i don't believe in having dragon suffer before they die, i like to make it quick and painless. " he walked forward until je was vey close to ruby.
hawk said" i work for myself, i don't work for no one, but i have to make money somehow and this man is paying a fortune for this, and i badly need the money, it was an opportunity i couldn't pass up, but no, i am no one pawn, i just have a contract with thus dragon, now please don't struggle i don't believe in having dragon suffer before they die, i like to make it quick and painless. " he walked forward until je was vey close to ruby.
Ruby bared her teeth at the unknown dragon as he spoke like she would be threatening, even though she could barely get her head off the ground. A low, almost breathless growl came from her as he moved closer as well, red eyes glaring daggers at him. Though, last moment she felt the little dragon she was meant to protect wiggling around in the hiding place she had made out of her own body. That couldn't be good.
Said little dragon squeezed out of the hiding place and stood guard in front of Ruby, wings outstretched and back arched like a cat to try and look bigger than she was. She snarled at the dragon and flicked her tail around, hoping that he would leave.
"Leave my mom alone!" She hissed in her most threatening voice.
Ruby bared her teeth at the unknown dragon as he spoke like she would be threatening, even though she could barely get her head off the ground. A low, almost breathless growl came from her as he moved closer as well, red eyes glaring daggers at him. Though, last moment she felt the little dragon she was meant to protect wiggling around in the hiding place she had made out of her own body. That couldn't be good.
Said little dragon squeezed out of the hiding place and stood guard in front of Ruby, wings outstretched and back arched like a cat to try and look bigger than she was. She snarled at the dragon and flicked her tail around, hoping that he would leave.
"Leave my mom alone!" She hissed in her most threatening voice.

Hawke said" sometimes little one you have to realise, that it is a kill or be killed world, in order to survive you have to look after yourself, sorry about that but that's life, and if this gets me enough money to be able to leave this assassin life then so be it, now step aside I wasn't ordered to kill a hatchling and I never will that's just wrong even for my standards, now move" he noticed she would not move son simply picked her up and moved her out the way then faced ruby again.
Hawke said" sometimes little one you have to realise, that it is a kill or be killed world, in order to survive you have to look after yourself, sorry about that but that's life, and if this gets me enough money to be able to leave this assassin life then so be it, now step aside I wasn't ordered to kill a hatchling and I never will that's just wrong even for my standards, now move" he noticed she would not move son simply picked her up and moved her out the way then faced ruby again.
Ruby tried to reach out her claw to pull the hatchling back to her, but it didn't get very far before she just dropped it on the ground. She went to speak, but seeing her hatchling get lifted and moved made her sit silently for a moment.
"You have no idea what you are doing by killing me." She spoke in a dark tone, sincerity lacing her voice.
Pyrra scrambled back into the way the moment she was moved, flapping her wings aggressively. Her mother might not be her charge, but family isn't left behind. Even if her family wasn't blood related.. She would still protect them.
"I don't understand why you wanna hurt my mom, but I won't let you!" She growled.
Ruby tried to reach out her claw to pull the hatchling back to her, but it didn't get very far before she just dropped it on the ground. She went to speak, but seeing her hatchling get lifted and moved made her sit silently for a moment.
"You have no idea what you are doing by killing me." She spoke in a dark tone, sincerity lacing her voice.
Pyrra scrambled back into the way the moment she was moved, flapping her wings aggressively. Her mother might not be her charge, but family isn't left behind. Even if her family wasn't blood related.. She would still protect them.
"I don't understand why you wanna hurt my mom, but I won't let you!" She growled.

Hawke this time just batted the hatchling out the way and said" back off youngling!!!" He sounded menacing that time and he said" frankly, I don't care, all I care about is that if I do this then I get to retire" he then lifted Ruby's head to expose her neck and said" it will be quick and painless if you hold still"
Hawke this time just batted the hatchling out the way and said" back off youngling!!!" He sounded menacing that time and he said" frankly, I don't care, all I care about is that if I do this then I get to retire" he then lifted Ruby's head to expose her neck and said" it will be quick and painless if you hold still"
1 2 3 4