Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Breeding!
1 2
Come one, come all! Come to the magnificent Wisp Clan to gain cheap hatchlings! Yes, that's right. Cheap!! I will breed any two dragons, male and female of course ;3, and you shall be able to pick any of the hatchlings they produce for a small fee of 2000 Treasure per. The rest may become exalt fodder, but I'm sure The Arcanist will take good care of the babs. It would be better if you choose two dragons that are ready to breed, or only have a few days left. Unless.. You like waiting 35 days for a Wildclaw to be ready...
Rules
  • Do not ask for more than two pairs on one turn.
  • You must wait till five different people have posted before you ask again.
  • Message me if you wish to send a dragon for me to breed with one of my own.
Come one, come all! Come to the magnificent Wisp Clan to gain cheap hatchlings! Yes, that's right. Cheap!! I will breed any two dragons, male and female of course ;3, and you shall be able to pick any of the hatchlings they produce for a small fee of 2000 Treasure per. The rest may become exalt fodder, but I'm sure The Arcanist will take good care of the babs. It would be better if you choose two dragons that are ready to breed, or only have a few days left. Unless.. You like waiting 35 days for a Wildclaw to be ready...
Rules
  • Do not ask for more than two pairs on one turn.
  • You must wait till five different people have posted before you ask again.
  • Message me if you wish to send a dragon for me to breed with one of my own.
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Can you breed Spookster and Error? @spiritthedragon
Can you breed Spookster and Error? @spiritthedragon
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
Yay! Thank you! @spiritthedragon
Yay! Thank you! @spiritthedragon
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
~Bump~
~Bump~
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
can you breed robin wing and secret?
can you breed robin wing and secret?
@SketchedHeart Would you be able to breed Nightshade and my dragon Noura ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17444865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174449/17444865_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SketchedHeart
Would you be able to breed Nightshade and my dragon Noura ?

17444865_350.png
Give the children love
@Firetamer666 I'll get right on it!

@Novadragonex3 Of course!

For both: Please wait until I have my current eggs hatched. I am in desperate need of space ;-;
@Firetamer666 I'll get right on it!

@Novadragonex3 Of course!

For both: Please wait until I have my current eggs hatched. I am in desperate need of space ;-;
@SketchedHeart

No problem ^^ Just make sure to message me when you're ready to breed 'em!
@SketchedHeart

No problem ^^ Just make sure to message me when you're ready to breed 'em!
Give the children love
@Novadragonex3 I'll be sure to do that as soon as possible! I don't like anyone to wait.
@Novadragonex3 I'll be sure to do that as soon as possible! I don't like anyone to wait.
@SketchedHeart Don't worry I'm patient ^^
@SketchedHeart Don't worry I'm patient ^^
Give the children love
1 2