Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your first shiny pokemon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
The shiny Gyarados in Pokemon Soulsilver. I wasn't lucky or skilled enough to get shinies outside of events until XY came out with the increased shiny rate and Friend Safaris. Now I've got a couple boxes of em. ^^
The shiny Gyarados in Pokemon Soulsilver. I wasn't lucky or skilled enough to get shinies outside of events until XY came out with the increased shiny rate and Friend Safaris. Now I've got a couple boxes of em. ^^
My first one was a shiny Fearow in FireRed. I didn't know shinies had existed then, so I had no idea why stars were shooting out of it xD It's too bad I don't have a way to transfer it up from FireRed.

My first one was a shiny Fearow in FireRed. I didn't know shinies had existed then, so I had no idea why stars were shooting out of it xD It's too bad I don't have a way to transfer it up from FireRed.

tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
Uhh, I think it was either a Rhyhorn or Sandshrew from the original silver/gold. I remember finding a shiny Swinub early on too, but I accidentally fainted it.
Uhh, I think it was either a Rhyhorn or Sandshrew from the original silver/gold. I remember finding a shiny Swinub early on too, but I accidentally fainted it.
ccDyspX.png
Shiny Ekans in Silver. Found him on a family road trip, and my excited shouting almost made my poor dad drive off the road.
Shiny Ekans in Silver. Found him on a family road trip, and my excited shouting almost made my poor dad drive off the road.
wV6zlEw.png
My first shiny was a shinx in pokemon diamond :) i named him Sparky and he was level 100 because i later transferred him to my heart gold and soul silver in which i put him on my poke walker and someone stole him. i miss sparky rip.
My first shiny was a shinx in pokemon diamond :) i named him Sparky and he was level 100 because i later transferred him to my heart gold and soul silver in which i put him on my poke walker and someone stole him. i miss sparky rip.
FNOeVdB.png
Not counting the SS/HG shiny Gyarados it was a shiny Ponyta I found on my Diamond. I named her Sapphire and she's on my copy of HeartGold now :D
Not counting the SS/HG shiny Gyarados it was a shiny Ponyta I found on my Diamond. I named her Sapphire and she's on my copy of HeartGold now :D
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Seaking in HeartGold...

I sold it on the GTS for a Gengar.
Seaking in HeartGold...

I sold it on the GTS for a Gengar.
lXlKHLn.png
My very first shiny was a Psyduck that I randomly encountered at that one lake in Diamond. At that time I didn't even know what shinies were and I unfortunately deleted the game ;^;
My very first shiny was a Psyduck that I randomly encountered at that one lake in Diamond. At that time I didn't even know what shinies were and I unfortunately deleted the game ;^;
My first shiny I got by myself was a shiny skarmory in Alpha Sapphire (I'm new to Pokémon >w>)
My first shiny I got by myself was a shiny skarmory in Alpha Sapphire (I'm new to Pokémon >w>)
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Shiny Gyarados straight away due to its availability in Lake of Rage.

I don't really care about shiny Pokémon though.

There are only a few shiny Pokémon that I like more than the normal ones anyway.
Shiny Gyarados straight away due to its availability in Lake of Rage.

I don't really care about shiny Pokémon though.

There are only a few shiny Pokémon that I like more than the normal ones anyway.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18