Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR/Dom] CZD // [OVER]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72
@Frankie

I have some fodder (6 or so) to send you, but they are only half-fed. Just wanted to check that it won't mess up your well-fed bonus.
@Frankie

I have some fodder (6 or so) to send you, but they are only half-fed. Just wanted to check that it won't mess up your well-fed bonus.
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@NegCol That's so sweet, thank you! All good on my end, just know i'm delayed updating the spreadsheet, but I have my own sheet here to copy paste from!
@NegCol That's so sweet, thank you! All good on my end, just know i'm delayed updating the spreadsheet, but I have my own sheet here to copy paste from!
Good morning I am here to receive for ost of the day!
Good morning I am here to receive for ost of the day!
wzRAAhQ.png
Online and ready to send off dragons to Plagemom! \o/
Online and ready to send off dragons to Plagemom! \o/
@Rhabdo Hey! I've got 7 unleveled adults and 19 hatchlings if you're interested! I've also got 10 more ready to hatch, but I'm out of lair space atm.
@Rhabdo Hey! I've got 7 unleveled adults and 19 hatchlings if you're interested! I've also got 10 more ready to hatch, but I'm out of lair space atm.
The night is dark and full of terrors...
lightanim1.gif
@Farran

Hi! If you haven't sent them to Rhabdo yet, you can chuck them at me as they are offline.
@Farran

Hi! If you haven't sent them to Rhabdo yet, you can chuck them at me as they are offline.
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla Certainly!
@kalhalla Certainly!
The night is dark and full of terrors...
lightanim1.gif
@Farran

Thanks so much for the support, they are all off with mom and recorded!
@Farran

Thanks so much for the support, they are all off with mom and recorded!
wzRAAhQ.png
@comicsans
Sending 1 lv 8
@comicsans
Sending 1 lv 8
@CEGAMischief
Thank you very much! Your tickets have been recorded and the level 8 sent off to Plaguebringer. :)
@CEGAMischief
Thank you very much! Your tickets have been recorded and the level 8 sent off to Plaguebringer. :)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72