Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR/Dom] CZD // [OVER]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72
@CEGAMischief @Doki
thank you both !! ;v;
@CEGAMischief @Doki
thank you both !! ;v;
This is your Captain speaking. Rollover begins in an hour today! We are heading out of The Sea of a Thousand Currents and will be landing in the next zone shortly. Please make sure your trainees have been equipped with the proper safety equipment for zombie neutralizing. Thank you for riding Plague Airlines!
This is your Captain speaking. Rollover begins in an hour today! We are heading out of The Sea of a Thousand Currents and will be landing in the next zone shortly. Please make sure your trainees have been equipped with the proper safety equipment for zombie neutralizing. Thank you for riding Plague Airlines!

@Blackhearted
I have 4 level 10s for you
@Blackhearted
I have 4 level 10s for you
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
EARLY ROLLOVER APPROACHES! Site will go down in less than 15 mins. If anyone has bonuses to send in please get r dun within the next 10 mins or less so we can exalt them in time.
EARLY ROLLOVER APPROACHES! Site will go down in less than 15 mins. If anyone has bonuses to send in please get r dun within the next 10 mins or less so we can exalt them in time.

I am online and ready to receive! Night Squad Hooooo!!!
I am online and ready to receive! Night Squad Hooooo!!!
Just taking a quick break to update all the new tickets!
Just taking a quick break to update all the new tickets!
@Frankie @rochester

Either of you able to take 30 lvl 5's over 1-way CRs and send back the payout as if they were 2-ways? Just because there are so many of them. I'm happy to queue them up and wait until you have room.
@Frankie @rochester

Either of you able to take 30 lvl 5's over 1-way CRs and send back the payout as if they were 2-ways? Just because there are so many of them. I'm happy to queue them up and wait until you have room.
@Rulanir I'm happy to do that again, if you're willing to wait ten minutes of them queued while i update the spread :)
@Rulanir I'm happy to do that again, if you're willing to wait ten minutes of them queued while i update the spread :)
@Frankie Happy to wait while you do that. Got a new venue to grind in, so I can't get bored ;-D

I'll start queueing; I'll include a total with the first CR. =)
@Frankie Happy to wait while you do that. Got a new venue to grind in, so I can't get bored ;-D

I'll start queueing; I'll include a total with the first CR. =)
Hi all, I have received everyone's information but i'm currently delayed in noting them on the spreadsheet, as soon as i get off the phone i will and will update everyone on what line their tickets are on! sorry and thanks for your patience!
Hi all, I have received everyone's information but i'm currently delayed in noting them on the spreadsheet, as soon as i get off the phone i will and will update everyone on what line their tickets are on! sorry and thanks for your patience!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72