Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/b0376d72aaa4497194c1c851093ac081.png[/img] Selling the first vista on the AH!!!
b0376d72aaa4497194c1c851093ac081.png

Selling the first vista on the AH!!!
@shanncrafter

I cri
@shanncrafter

I cri
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
Yeah!!!
Yeah!!!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
OMG THIS IS AWESOME!
OMG THIS IS AWESOME!
yv0mNts.png
Kind of disappointed it's another water themed venue (doesn't that make three now? :\ really, guys?), but the orca familiars are cool.

After trying the venue out, I have to say I'm unimpressed that there's apparently* only one Plague-aligned enemy in a venue released the day before RoR; I was hoping it was at least some kind of Plague/Water hybrid venue.

*unless the Spined Whale has the Plague element; I haven't encountered that one yet.
Kind of disappointed it's another water themed venue (doesn't that make three now? :\ really, guys?), but the orca familiars are cool.

After trying the venue out, I have to say I'm unimpressed that there's apparently* only one Plague-aligned enemy in a venue released the day before RoR; I was hoping it was at least some kind of Plague/Water hybrid venue.

*unless the Spined Whale has the Plague element; I haven't encountered that one yet.
Yaaayy!!!
Yaaayy!!!
icefull.png
!!!!
Who needs sleep when theres a new coli venue to play in
!!!!
Who needs sleep when theres a new coli venue to play in
For Forum games, some of my dragons are already happily mated to others, please check the description before flirting!
General Rule of Thumb is the single pringles are after Attana and those on the last page after Anberlin are up for haggling!!
The next and previous buttons are a patch to current coli to allow more than 16 venues. Coliseum's rewrite (coli 2.0) will have a more elegant venue select. :)
The next and previous buttons are a patch to current coli to allow more than 16 venues. Coliseum's rewrite (coli 2.0) will have a more elegant venue select. :)
Ooh cool!
Ooh cool!
IMG_8704.png
WOOOO!!!
WOOOO!!!
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 81 82