Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82
Ahhh I expected that! Great, thank you so much :DD
Ahhh I expected that! Great, thank you so much :DD
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
YUSS
YUSS
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
YAY
YAY
Fun Fact:

There's a marine reserve in New Zealand called Red Rocks.
Fun Fact:

There's a marine reserve in New Zealand called Red Rocks.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
chubby mermaids i've never been happier ;w;

what a good venue omg... so cute and colorful <3
chubby mermaids i've never been happier ;w;

what a good venue omg... so cute and colorful <3
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
love it
love it
Just a new venue? A'right. Was hoping for the rewrite. Would be smart to get it going in time for RoR.
Just a new venue? A'right. Was hoping for the rewrite. Would be smart to get it going in time for RoR.
STW9f2s.png
Woah, this is cool!
Woah, this is cool!
Hi! I am Frozenpenguin, you can call me Frozen. Usually I am bored, feel free to chat with me and/or send me a friend request!
@HeroOfWinds Another? Where the first one at tho?
@HeroOfWinds Another? Where the first one at tho?
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
It's... It's not a Plague venue? I mean it looks like it'll be lovely, and I like the familiars, but this seems like poor timing for this. And the 'next' button is ridiculous on top of making one more annoying step to take to get to my main training venue.

I'm annoyed, to be honest. I was hoping there'd be something related to Plague or the Riot. But instead it's a random venue and an annoying, cumbersome change to the coli venue list.

Great job on the art for this, though! The Marens look lovely!
It's... It's not a Plague venue? I mean it looks like it'll be lovely, and I like the familiars, but this seems like poor timing for this. And the 'next' button is ridiculous on top of making one more annoying step to take to get to my main training venue.

I'm annoyed, to be honest. I was hoping there'd be something related to Plague or the Riot. But instead it's a random venue and an annoying, cumbersome change to the coli venue list.

Great job on the art for this, though! The Marens look lovely!

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82