Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | this has moved...to a new thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@NukaCherry

Could I be added to the Servants of Xibalba pinglist?
@NukaCherry

Could I be added to the Servants of Xibalba pinglist?
@Hatta
heck yeah!
@Hatta
heck yeah!
@NukaCherry could you ping me for the plat/ice/orca pair?
@NukaCherry could you ping me for the plat/ice/orca pair?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
fo sho :D
@Kuroida
fo sho :D
@NukaCherry

I am so sorry! I wasn't active. How much for those BergSnerks... *raises eyebrows creepily*
@NukaCherry

I am so sorry! I wasn't active. How much for those BergSnerks... *raises eyebrows creepily*
@FeatherDaunted

After looking today I decided to go with 80k treasure each! Though one has Shimmer & is she extra pretty so she's 100k! They're all girls, too - shoot me an inbox message if you really love one & we can work it out :D
@FeatherDaunted

After looking today I decided to go with 80k treasure each! Though one has Shimmer & is she extra pretty so she's 100k! They're all girls, too - shoot me an inbox message if you really love one & we can work it out :D
@NukaCherry

Ok!
@NukaCherry

Ok!
@Ena
@Hatta

3 lovely under-worldly stained Guardian boys hatched today!!!
@Ena
@Hatta

3 lovely under-worldly stained Guardian boys hatched today!!!
@NukaCherry
ohhhh that caribbean boy is precious. ;w; i'd love to nab him.
(also please still ping me for future hatches! i'd be curious to see what the lighter tert and purple range babs look like.)
@NukaCherry
ohhhh that caribbean boy is precious. ;w; i'd love to nab him.
(also please still ping me for future hatches! i'd be curious to see what the lighter tert and purple range babs look like.)
Absolutely! I'll send you a CR.
I'm curious to see what will happen too ^o^
If I end up with like, a Fog stain over Oilslick I'll be pretty happy. Stained is capable of making the most unique colours.
Absolutely! I'll send you a CR.
I'm curious to see what will happen too ^o^
If I end up with like, a Fog stain over Oilslick I'll be pretty happy. Stained is capable of making the most unique colours.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23