Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Canadians Unite!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5
@eelu

that would be great though!! i want to meet other fr players irl! i go to u of t and there are definitely people there who play but it's not something you ask random people :')

a club is a wonderful idea ^-^ we could trade dragons, help each other with goals, etc..
@eelu

that would be great though!! i want to meet other fr players irl! i go to u of t and there are definitely people there who play but it's not something you ask random people :')

a club is a wonderful idea ^-^ we could trade dragons, help each other with goals, etc..

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
That would be awesome.....
That would be awesome.....
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
Oh hello there. Yeah, I'm in Nova Scotia. :3
Oh hello there. Yeah, I'm in Nova Scotia. :3
2uequ68.jpg
Hello, I'm in BC. Vancouver...it is very wet and I hope it snows this year
Hello, I'm in BC. Vancouver...it is very wet and I hope it snows this year
@DreemurShaper

West Coast over here.
@DreemurShaper

West Coast over here.
QiRqFyd.gif

@eelu @softwings

Omg wow, Toronto squad! Too bad FanExpo already happened in the summer! ;; That's the best place to meet people.

@eelu @softwings

Omg wow, Toronto squad! Too bad FanExpo already happened in the summer! ;; That's the best place to meet people.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Roadhog @softwings

ohmygod trueeee :c Do you guys ever go to other cons?? DTCC is coming up and thats the same pace as fanexpo! Its kind of been aimed at shopping tho, and theyve been real crappy to the local cosplayers the last couple years, so I havent gone in a while. Alternatively Frostcon is back in January!
@Roadhog @softwings

ohmygod trueeee :c Do you guys ever go to other cons?? DTCC is coming up and thats the same pace as fanexpo! Its kind of been aimed at shopping tho, and theyve been real crappy to the local cosplayers the last couple years, so I havent gone in a while. Alternatively Frostcon is back in January!
Hey! I'm a Canadian!
Hey! I'm a Canadian!
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Heyyyyy Ima Canadian!!
Heyyyyy Ima Canadian!!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@Roadhog a lot. I don't know how many. We also have lots of dead fish and birds, and also salamanders!
@Roadhog a lot. I don't know how many. We also have lots of dead fish and birds, and also salamanders!
faxrqz.jpg
1 2 3 4 5