Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Canadians Unite!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5
@Saern
Summer is annoying too, my best season is fall :U right now I am at my Most Powerful
Omg last winter we got snowfall so high when they cleared the streets the snenches (snow trenches) went above your head
Literally you'd go downtown and you had to either be in a vehicle or use google maps & pray bc the snow was so high you actually didn't know where you were
@Saern
Summer is annoying too, my best season is fall :U right now I am at my Most Powerful
Omg last winter we got snowfall so high when they cleared the streets the snenches (snow trenches) went above your head
Literally you'd go downtown and you had to either be in a vehicle or use google maps & pray bc the snow was so high you actually didn't know where you were
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@TheAlchemist
omg I love fall, please Canada don't change your weather

snenches oh my god I'm dying, but I feel you on mile high snow piles. Thank god for snowblowers, I think I'd die otherwise
@TheAlchemist
omg I love fall, please Canada don't change your weather

snenches oh my god I'm dying, but I feel you on mile high snow piles. Thank god for snowblowers, I think I'd die otherwise
[quote name="spiderweb" date=2016-10-15 12:44:30] I was born in Canada! Does that count? I'd like to visit it again someday, maybe live there when I grow up. Unfortunately pretty soon after being born my mom had everyone move to the United States and not leave for reasons >_< [/quote] Yes it does count.
spiderweb wrote on 2016-10-15:
I was born in Canada! Does that count? I'd like to visit it again someday, maybe live there when I grow up. Unfortunately pretty soon after being born my mom had everyone move to the United States and not leave for reasons >_<

Yes it does count.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
CANADA!!!! Loves the snow here!!!
CANADA!!!! Loves the snow here!!!
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg

@tantayo - LOLLL your comment made me laugh b/c my friend and I joke that Hamilton really is the armpit of ontario lol

Like omg how many factories do you guys have, haha.

@tantayo - LOLLL your comment made me laugh b/c my friend and I joke that Hamilton really is the armpit of ontario lol

Like omg how many factories do you guys have, haha.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
hi from nova scotia! it's cold now and i hate it.
hi from nova scotia! it's cold now and i hate it.
@DreemurShaper @Roadhog

ayyyy toronto people i see you *finger guns*
@DreemurShaper @Roadhog

ayyyy toronto people i see you *finger guns*

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings Im joinin the 6ix crew, whatup city slickers omg so many of us <3
@softwings Im joinin the 6ix crew, whatup city slickers omg so many of us <3
@eelu

this makes me so happy!! its just so wild to think that we live in the same city ^-^
@eelu

this makes me so happy!! its just so wild to think that we live in the same city ^-^

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings we could start a club. I mean, itd proably be really lame, and we would sit around and talk about dragons, but like, its the thought that counts. If we wanted to, we /could technically/ start a club, theres so many of us
@softwings we could start a club. I mean, itd proably be really lame, and we would sit around and talk about dragons, but like, its the thought that counts. If we wanted to, we /could technically/ start a club, theres so many of us
1 2 3 4 5