Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Take My Hand - open/jump in
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@TwistedRae @CornixElecti @JustALotCrazy @RooibosInBlue @Wolfunicorn (I'm not subscribed, please continue to ping me! Sorry for my absence, I got, really busy all of a sudden... I'm still busy, actually! So I'm posting this to let you guys know I'm still alive, and then, slooowly work on my reply... I've got stuff planned and it's a lot to type up and sort out, especially when real life has me stressed. Sorry! No promises! Ugh, sorry to do this to you guys... luckily we just hit a transition so it's not like I'm pressed, haha.)
@TwistedRae @CornixElecti @JustALotCrazy @RooibosInBlue @Wolfunicorn (I'm not subscribed, please continue to ping me! Sorry for my absence, I got, really busy all of a sudden... I'm still busy, actually! So I'm posting this to let you guys know I'm still alive, and then, slooowly work on my reply... I've got stuff planned and it's a lot to type up and sort out, especially when real life has me stressed. Sorry! No promises! Ugh, sorry to do this to you guys... luckily we just hit a transition so it's not like I'm pressed, haha.)
the name's Jes, nice to meet ya
+2 FR time
OAKT4Gi.png
HdmxfuE.png
eTU8p7x.png
ar6gtVv.png
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18