Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Take My Hand - open/jump in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@TwistedRae (just gonna ping myself....)

The city of Patience has always been strange, had always had its fair share of odd events, of monsters and of unexplained individuals. One of these unexplained individuals is the Seer. No one knows who exactly he is, or what he is, but most refer to him as the cloaked vigilant, the night owl, the spirit of the night.

The guards find him irritating, unnecessary, they think him a fiend, a criminal who can and will use magic in the worst way. To the citizens, he's their savoir, a light in the dark that banishes their fears. To himself, he's just someone willing to help. When others see him at night running along the rooftops, silhouetted by the moon, they know he's on the prowl.

However....with the guards and detectives and even curious fans on his tail, the Seer is feeling the strain of keeping his true identity a secret. Constantly on the run, being ambushed by journalists and detectives alike, he's bound to slip up - bound to make a fatal mistake sooner rather than later.

Can this cloaked vigilant keep his face hidden forever?

Basically: the Seer is a magic user who uses the cover of the night to help out where the guards will not, and is seen by a criminal by the authorities and a hero by the citizens. By day he's just another guy walking the streets, at night he's the Seer, a revered figure of disobedience.

Of course, someone like him will have both enemies and fans....and both would want to know the person underneath the hood who hides behind witty banter and magic. Feeling the stress of being the city's night owl, he's close to breaking.

How to be:

· A guard: they wear red and gold military suits, though most customise their outfits to fit their personalities. Each one is trained to fight with a sword and a rifle. That's all you need to know for a guard character, tbh.

· A detective: This you can decide, though most tend to work with the guards.

· A citizen: no requirements.

· A magic user: Magic will often tie in with the user's emotions, either manifesting through great upset or excitement, and sometimes, for those who have less control, their emotions dictate how they use their magic. The color is often unique to each user, the most often colors beings green, red, or blue. Those with golden or white magic tend to be the strongest.

If a new magician uses up too much energy they can easily kill themselves, so it's wise for young magic users to find themselves a mentor.

Far too many young magic users dream of the Seer being their mentor. >>

· Anyone else not mentioned: knock yourself out.

Government wise, we're going with a king/queen sort, and it's totally acceptable if you want to play as the king/queen or a child of theirs, just know they won't have much freedom as characters.

RULES/IMPORTANT THINGS

The usual rules imply here. No GM, no killing another person's character, etc etc.

There is no character limit, but only have as many as you can handle.

Please be over 15, as there will be the occasional violence and there might be romantic subplots.

(The next things are more for myself, and I apologize if it seems harsh)

I require that you are able to: Match me for length, for every reply UNLESS it's a bad day. I can get that, but having a reply as one paragraph every time blows and I'll end up dropping the roleplay regardless of what my partner thinks or feels. I just can't do anything if I don't have enough description to work with, especially since I reply with at least two paragraphs every single time, even when my health dwindles.

I'd also like spelling, grammar and punctuation to be on point (only exception is given to those who do not have English as their first language) and that every paragraph (3 to 5 sentences) be separated. No one wants to read a text block hun. Especially not me and my bad vision.

Our characters probably won't know each other unless specified early on, though we can all assume unless new to the city Seer is known by reputation. Same goes for the king/queen and any children they might have.

When I ask for race, I mean there are more than just humans. You have your hybrids, elves, horned people, etc etc. As long as it's plausible for a city based rp, I don't mind.

Character submission firm (once you turn this in you are welcome to jump in, s'long as you can keep up):

Name:
Race:
Eye color:
Description/reference(written or picture):
*Personality traits:
Sexuality:
*Likes/Dislikes:

*Occupation - just what they do/are: Magic user, guard, citizen etc etc.

* Personality traits - optional, just list a few traits that your character has (like if they're mean spirited, polite, etc etc)

* Likes/Dislikes - Also optional, pretty obvious.

My characters:

Name: Only known as the Seer
Race: Assumed an elf
Height: 5'5
Eye color: Golden amber
Description/reference(written or picture): A slim, delicate figure, if not for his magic, he'd most likely be bowled over by the guards in three seconds flat. His hair is a messy, unkempt golden blond, though it's almost always hidden beneath his hood. In the daylight, he looks a bit sickly, frail like he's always exhausted or in pain.

His skin is extremely pale, and he has a scar in the shape of an X on the back of his left hand. He's always cold to the touch, and his fingers are long and spidery. He appears gaunt or starved in fire light, and his eyes have a haunted look to them. His magic is a blinding golden-white, and has no specialty, uses all magic.

He mainly wears a plain black turtleneck, black pants, grey boots with steel toes and a white and dark blue cloak.

Personality traits: Sarcastic, somber, sometimes he can be very distant or detached from people.
Sexuality: pansexual
Likes/Dislikes: He likes being a vigilant, and he loves tea, cookies, being warm, wearing cozy sweaters and helping out where and when he can (also likes his lovers taller than himself). He dislikes medicine, physical contact, being cold and being called a criminal. Also has an aversion to fish stew.

Name: Finnian Greye
Race: Hornless elf
Eye color: golden amber
Description/reference(written or picture):A slim, delicate figure, with jaw length, messy golden blond hair. He always looks sick and exhausted, and it's obvious by how thin he is that he eats very little. He's very frail, as if he might break of someone were to touch him.

His skin is extremely pale, and he has a scar in the shape of an X on the back of his left hand. He's always cold to the touch, and his fingers are long and spidery. He appears gaunt or starved in fire light, and his eyes have a haunted look to them. His magic is a blinding golden-white, and has no specialty, uses all magic.

He mainly wears a plain black turtleneck, black pants, grey boots with steel toes and a white and dark blue cloak. During the day or while he's working he tends to wear a white or black dress shirt (with the sleeves always rolled up to his elbows), black or grey pants, grey work boots, and a black apron. On cold days he wears a turtleneck.

Personality traits: Sarcastic, somber, sometimes he can be very distant or detached from people. He honestly tries to be cheerful and polite, but finds it hard to be happy when he'll probably be dead before he's 25. He also flinches when people raise their voices in a hostile manner when he can't hide behind a hood and pretend to be someone he's not.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Likes/Dislikes: He likes being a vigilant, and he loves tea, cookies, being warm, wearing cozy sweaters and helping out where and when he can (also likes his lovers taller than himself). He dislikes medicine, physical contact, being cold and being called a criminal. Also has an aversion to fish stew.

Name: Wren Wilde
Race: Horned elf/human
Height: 5'8
Eye color: Blue
Description/reference(written or picture): Strong, muscular build, broad shoulders and semi masculine features. They could probably pick up an average sized person and throw them across a room. They have wild, long blue-grey hair that they keep in a ponytail or braid at all times. Their skin is dark and heavily scarred, and they're blind in one eye.

They don't talk about their blind eye. They also wear a lot of green.

Personality traits: Quiet, extremely patient, secretive, and they're also rather understanding of personal issues.
Sexuality: Asexual, though they would have a romantic relationship with anyone of any gender.
Likes/Dislikes: They like warm, freshly baked bread, cooking, old books and working. They dislike corrupt guards, lazy people, unnecessary layers of clothes, magic, and hate talking about their eye and scars.

Name: Realia Borae
Race: Four-Horned elf
Height: 6'1
Eye color: Green
Description/reference(written or picture): Green eyes, green-blue hair, and dark, near black skin. She's a well rounded individual, with a wide chest, broad shoulders, and muscular, long legs. She's developed quite the muscle so that she doesn't have to hire anyone to watch the rowdy patrons.

She has obvious curves and tends to wear lots of skirts and dresses to show them off, but she also wears armor bewitched to stay undetectable until she needs it. Her magic is a bright green-yellow, and her specialty is plant manipulation.

Personality traits: Big mama-bear to her young patrons, kind, blunt, and affectionate. She welcomes everyone with a smile and a cheery hello.
Sexuality: She loves everyone man.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes people, being social, her flowers, a clean tavern, loves her two dogs Ruthart and Hound, and loves big tippers. She dislikes guards, rude people, abusive scum, cats, and hates it when magic is used in a fight in her tavern.

Name: Sylas Giniean Hyde
Race: Unknown/some sort of horned and winged humanoid.
Age: let's just say he's old (his species live long lives, he's probably around 70 or so, but looks like he's still in his late twenties)
Occupation: Ambassador of an unknown city, also an obvious magic user.
Height: 7'1
Eye color: extremely pale, icy blue - glows an eerie pale white in the dark.
Description/reference(written or picture): Tall and slender, with a graceful, elegant stature, Sylas cuts an intimidating figure where ever he goes. He has long white-silver hair that he ties back with a blue ribbon, either in a braid or a loose ponytail. His horns are a dark grey, with subtle tones of black and blue, and curve backwards around his head, like a demonic halo.

Sylas's skin color is a bit of a conversation starter (if you don't mention the horns or wings first) as it's a pale grey that fades into a dark grey with a blue-ish tint at his hands and at the tips of his pointed ears.

His wings come out from between his shoulder blades, are an inky black that fades into a pale blue, and drag on the ground with the length. The texture is akin to expensive velvet, soft and warm to the touch. They're also very sensitive, and quiver and flare with any unexpected touch. When in flight, his wingspan is well over 10 feet.

Sylas wears only the most expensive looking clothes, always either black, blue or a dark red. He once wore pinstripes; never again. He wears a blue ring on his left hand and a plain silver wedding ring on a chain around his neck. He also carries a redwood cane with him where ever he may go, and is actually a disguised sword.

He also smells like coffee, leather, and parchment.

Personality traits: Sylas's personality is a bit like how he walks: quiet, subtle, and elegant. He has an air of mystery and sorrow around him, and can appear cold and unnecessarily mean at first. In reality, he's in mourning, as his husband of thirty years died four years ago, along with their adopted daughter. Around those he believes are important he is polite, refined, and cautious.

Under his many, many shields Sylas is a caring individual who takes personal offense to cities that don't take care of their poor and sick.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Likes/Dislikes: He likes plain black coffee, cats (he has two that he brought with him for company), dark chocolate, flying at night, and reading. He dislikes dogs, crowds, humans, and unwelcome touching of his wings or horns.
Picture of Sylas --
EdTyrZM.jpg

I'll make the starting post in just a second. Wrist hurts from typing so much at once. Go ahead and post your character info anyway, and jump in after I start.
@TwistedRae (just gonna ping myself....)

The city of Patience has always been strange, had always had its fair share of odd events, of monsters and of unexplained individuals. One of these unexplained individuals is the Seer. No one knows who exactly he is, or what he is, but most refer to him as the cloaked vigilant, the night owl, the spirit of the night.

The guards find him irritating, unnecessary, they think him a fiend, a criminal who can and will use magic in the worst way. To the citizens, he's their savoir, a light in the dark that banishes their fears. To himself, he's just someone willing to help. When others see him at night running along the rooftops, silhouetted by the moon, they know he's on the prowl.

However....with the guards and detectives and even curious fans on his tail, the Seer is feeling the strain of keeping his true identity a secret. Constantly on the run, being ambushed by journalists and detectives alike, he's bound to slip up - bound to make a fatal mistake sooner rather than later.

Can this cloaked vigilant keep his face hidden forever?

Basically: the Seer is a magic user who uses the cover of the night to help out where the guards will not, and is seen by a criminal by the authorities and a hero by the citizens. By day he's just another guy walking the streets, at night he's the Seer, a revered figure of disobedience.

Of course, someone like him will have both enemies and fans....and both would want to know the person underneath the hood who hides behind witty banter and magic. Feeling the stress of being the city's night owl, he's close to breaking.

How to be:

· A guard: they wear red and gold military suits, though most customise their outfits to fit their personalities. Each one is trained to fight with a sword and a rifle. That's all you need to know for a guard character, tbh.

· A detective: This you can decide, though most tend to work with the guards.

· A citizen: no requirements.

· A magic user: Magic will often tie in with the user's emotions, either manifesting through great upset or excitement, and sometimes, for those who have less control, their emotions dictate how they use their magic. The color is often unique to each user, the most often colors beings green, red, or blue. Those with golden or white magic tend to be the strongest.

If a new magician uses up too much energy they can easily kill themselves, so it's wise for young magic users to find themselves a mentor.

Far too many young magic users dream of the Seer being their mentor. >>

· Anyone else not mentioned: knock yourself out.

Government wise, we're going with a king/queen sort, and it's totally acceptable if you want to play as the king/queen or a child of theirs, just know they won't have much freedom as characters.

RULES/IMPORTANT THINGS

The usual rules imply here. No GM, no killing another person's character, etc etc.

There is no character limit, but only have as many as you can handle.

Please be over 15, as there will be the occasional violence and there might be romantic subplots.

(The next things are more for myself, and I apologize if it seems harsh)

I require that you are able to: Match me for length, for every reply UNLESS it's a bad day. I can get that, but having a reply as one paragraph every time blows and I'll end up dropping the roleplay regardless of what my partner thinks or feels. I just can't do anything if I don't have enough description to work with, especially since I reply with at least two paragraphs every single time, even when my health dwindles.

I'd also like spelling, grammar and punctuation to be on point (only exception is given to those who do not have English as their first language) and that every paragraph (3 to 5 sentences) be separated. No one wants to read a text block hun. Especially not me and my bad vision.

Our characters probably won't know each other unless specified early on, though we can all assume unless new to the city Seer is known by reputation. Same goes for the king/queen and any children they might have.

When I ask for race, I mean there are more than just humans. You have your hybrids, elves, horned people, etc etc. As long as it's plausible for a city based rp, I don't mind.

Character submission firm (once you turn this in you are welcome to jump in, s'long as you can keep up):

Name:
Race:
Eye color:
Description/reference(written or picture):
*Personality traits:
Sexuality:
*Likes/Dislikes:

*Occupation - just what they do/are: Magic user, guard, citizen etc etc.

* Personality traits - optional, just list a few traits that your character has (like if they're mean spirited, polite, etc etc)

* Likes/Dislikes - Also optional, pretty obvious.

My characters:

Name: Only known as the Seer
Race: Assumed an elf
Eye color: Golden amber
Description/reference(written or picture): A slim, delicate figure, if not for his magic, he'd most likely be bowled over by the guards in three seconds flat. His hair is a messy, unkempt golden blond, though it's almost always hidden beneath his hood. In the daylight, he looks a bit sickly, frail like he's always exhausted or in pain.

He mainly wears a plain black turtleneck, black pants, grey boots with steel toes and a white and dark blue cloak.

Personality traits: Sarcastic, somber, sometimes he can be very distant or detached from people.
Sexuality: pansexual

Name: Finnian Greye
Race: Hornless elf
Eye color: golden amber
Description/reference(written or picture):A slim, delicate figure, with jaw length, messy golden blond hair. He always looks sick and exhausted, and it's obvious by how thin he is that he eats very little. He's very frail, as if he might break of someone were to touch him.

He mainly wears a plain black turtleneck, black pants, grey boots with steel toes and a white and dark blue cloak. During the day or while he's working he tends to wear a white or black dress shirt (with the sleeves always rolled up to his elbows), black or grey pants, grey work boots, and a black apron. On cold days he wears a turtleneck.

Personality traits: Sarcastic, somber, sometimes he can be very distant or detached from people. He honestly tries to be cheerful and polite, but finds it hard to be happy when he'll probably be dead before he's 25. He also flinches when people raise their voices in a hostile manner when he can't hide behind a hood and pretend to be someone he's not.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Name: Wren Wilde
Race: Horned elf/human
Height: 5'8
Eye color: Blue
Description/reference(written or picture): Strong, muscular build, broad shoulders and semi masculine features. They could probably pick up an average sized person and throw them across a room. They have wild, long blue-grey hair that they keep in a ponytail or braid at all times. Their skin is dark and heavily scarred, and they're blind in one eye.

They don't talk about their blind eye. They also wear a lot of green.

Personality traits: Quiet, extremely patient, secretive, and they're also rather understanding of personal issues.
Sexuality: Asexual, though they would have a romantic relationship with anyone of any gender.
Likes/Dislikes: They like warm, freshly baked bread, cooking, old books and working. They dislike corrupt guards, lazy people, unnecessary layers of clothes, magic, and hate talking about their eye and scars.

Name: Realia Borae
Race: Four-Horned elf
Height: 6'1
Eye color: Green
Description/reference(written or picture): Green eyes, green-blue hair, and dark, near black skin. She's a well rounded individual, with a wide chest, broad shoulders, and muscular, long legs. She's developed quite the muscle so that she doesn't have to hire anyone to watch the rowdy patrons.

She has obvious curves and tends to wear lots of skirts and dresses to show them off, but she also wears armor bewitched to stay undetectable until she needs it. Her magic is a bright green-yellow, and her specialty is plant manipulation.

Personality traits: Big mama-bear to her young patrons, kind, blunt, and affectionate. She welcomes everyone with a smile and a cheery hello.
Sexuality: She loves everyone man.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes people, being social, her flowers, a clean tavern, loves her two dogs Ruthart and Hound, and loves big tippers. She dislikes guards, rude people, abusive scum, cats, and hates it when magic is used in a fight in her tavern.

Name: Sylas Giniean Hyde
Race: Unknown/some sort of horned and winged humanoid.
Age: let's just say he's old (his species live long lives, he's probably around 70 or so, but looks like he's still in his late twenties)
Occupation: Ambassador of an unknown city, also an obvious magic user.
Height: 7'1
Eye color: extremely pale, icy blue - glows an eerie pale white in the dark.
Description/reference(written or picture): Tall and slender, with a graceful, elegant stature, Sylas cuts an intimidating figure where ever he goes. He has long white-silver hair that he ties back with a blue ribbon, either in a braid or a loose ponytail. His horns are a dark grey, with subtle tones of black and blue, and curve backwards around his head, like a demonic halo.

Sylas's skin color is a bit of a conversation starter (if you don't mention the horns or wings first) as it's a pale grey that fades into a dark grey with a blue-ish tint at his hands and at the tips of his pointed ears.

His wings come out from between his shoulder blades, are an inky black that fades into a pale blue, and drag on the ground with the length. The texture is akin to expensive velvet, soft and warm to the touch. They're also very sensitive, and quiver and flare with any unexpected touch. When in flight, his wingspan is well over 10 feet.

Sylas wears only the most expensive looking clothes, always either black, blue or a dark red. He once wore pinstripes; never again. He wears a blue ring on his left hand and a plain silver wedding ring on a chain around his neck. He also carries a redwood cane with him where ever he may go, and is actually a disguised sword.

He also smells like coffee, leather, and parchment.

Personality traits: Sylas's personality is a bit like how he walks: quiet, subtle, and elegant. He has an air of mystery and sorrow around him, and can appear cold and unnecessarily mean at first. In reality, he's in mourning, as his husband of thirty years died four years ago, along with their adopted daughter. Around those he believes are important he is polite, refined, and cautious.

Under his many, many shields Sylas is a caring individual who takes personal offense to cities that don't take care of their poor and sick.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Likes/Dislikes: He likes plain black coffee, cats (he has two that he brought with him for company), dark chocolate, flying at night, and reading. He dislikes dogs, crowds, humans, and unwelcome touching of his wings or horns.
Picture of Sylas --
EdTyrZM.jpg

I'll make the starting post in just a second. Wrist hurts from typing so much at once. Go ahead and post your character info anyway, and jump in after I start.
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
Starting post. If you jump in, do so with character info.

Night in this downtrodden city was beautiful. Especially when you spend it on the rooftop of a church, watching the sun finally go down and the stars come out, the moon shining down in all its splendor. It truly was beautiful, this city, if one looked away from the poor and the neglected in the streets.

Seer sighed, leaning back against the hard tile of the roof. He had his hood down, for once, eyes glowing ominously in the moonlight. He yawned, running a hand through messy hair, pulling up his hood in the same gesture. With a grim smile he leapt from the rooftop, a swirl of golden light letting him land safely on top of a goods store.

Now on level with most of the buildings, he could easily walk and leap from roof to roof, only aided by the most subtle flashes of golden white. Seeing a group of guards, he stuck his tongue out and with a flick of his wrist sent their hats flying.

"Ah, it's far too easy to mess with those clowns." He murmured, crouching behind a gargoyle to watch them scramble to catch their runaway hats. They looked ridiculous in that heavy get up, like a bunch of monkeys trying on human clothing.
Starting post. If you jump in, do so with character info.

Night in this downtrodden city was beautiful. Especially when you spend it on the rooftop of a church, watching the sun finally go down and the stars come out, the moon shining down in all its splendor. It truly was beautiful, this city, if one looked away from the poor and the neglected in the streets.

Seer sighed, leaning back against the hard tile of the roof. He had his hood down, for once, eyes glowing ominously in the moonlight. He yawned, running a hand through messy hair, pulling up his hood in the same gesture. With a grim smile he leapt from the rooftop, a swirl of golden light letting him land safely on top of a goods store.

Now on level with most of the buildings, he could easily walk and leap from roof to roof, only aided by the most subtle flashes of golden white. Seeing a group of guards, he stuck his tongue out and with a flick of his wrist sent their hats flying.

"Ah, it's far too easy to mess with those clowns." He murmured, crouching behind a gargoyle to watch them scramble to catch their runaway hats. They looked ridiculous in that heavy get up, like a bunch of monkeys trying on human clothing.
frogs.png
@CornixElecti
@CornixElecti
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Stella Ravencroft :: Astral [b]Race:[/b] Half Kistune human [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Occupation:[/b] Magic-User :: Guard [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Height:[/b] 5'6" [b]Eye color:[/b] Green with bright gold flakes [b]Description/reference:[/b]Bright crimson hair that fades to a darker shade at the tips, she has oddly sharp nails but no tails nor ears, like most kitsunes, but she does have a rather easy time dealing with men. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d1/ca/97/d1ca9700bb90e43399b3f77f9e41524f.jpg[/img] [b]Personality traits:[/b] She can be devilish and enjoys having a good time, but when it's time to work it is time to work. By day she is a Guard, but her nighttime doings are kept hidden from the world. She likes poking fun at her fellow guards, mostly the men, and will pair up with the woman, occasionally. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] While she pretends to hate the work of the Seer, she personally believes he is doing right. She hates having her honor questioned since she is a fox and will defend what is hers. She loves when other people blush and gets mildly annoyed when she gets no reactions from people. She hates spiders and loves a hot bath after a long day. [b]Name:[/b] Magnus Alexios Grizelda :: Alex [b]Race:[/b] Half Rusalka Human [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]Occupation:[/b] Magic-User :: Prince [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Height:[/b] 6'.5" [b]Eye color:[/b] Silver-blue [b]Description/reference:[/b] He has dark black hair and bright blue-silver eyes. He is tall, lean and adept at using water magic. Since his father, the king, was seduced by a Rusalka while hunting in the woods, Magnus, or Alex as he prefers, is only half human. His Step-mother, is human, and so far has only produced a female heir. Alex loves his sister, but lothes his Ste-mother. [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/31523514/large.jpg[/img] [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] He loves his sister and father, he loves hunting and being in or near water. While he does not out right hate fire, he does choose to avoid it should it become to close to him. He hates his step-mother, mushrooms and superficial people [b]Name:[/b] Ellisandre Laurel Grizelda :: Elli [b]Race:[/b] Human [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Occupation:[/b] Princess [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Height:[/b] 5'5" [b]Eye color:[/b] Silver-blue [B]Description/reference:[/b] she's slender, average height and hair curly blonde hair which she gets from her father. Her skin is light and fair, just like her mother, but dissimilar to her mother, her slender form hides a toned body [url]http://s891.photobucket.com/user/MajorasMistress/media/9710664_zpsad13ac34.jpg.html[/url] [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] she loves her brother, her father and mother and will do almost anything for them. She is loyal to those who are loyal to her and would never sell any of them out. She's kinda, brave and fairly strong. She loves watching her brother spar and loves sparring with him and often hates sparring with others, if only because they hold back. She hates how her mother and brother treat each other but recognizes she can't do much. She is brother to another prince and absolutely lothes it, and makes no effort to hide it. She hopes the marriage will be called off and she can follow her heart @TwistedRae @pensivejessie @Crookedhalo110 @ CornixElecti
Name: Stella Ravencroft :: Astral
Race: Half Kistune human
Height: 5'6"
Eye color: Green with bright gold flakes
Description/reference:Bright crimson hair that fades to a darker shade at the tips, she has oddly sharp nails but no tails nor ears, like most kitsunes, but she does have a rather easy time dealing with men. d1ca9700bb90e43399b3f77f9e41524f.jpg
Personality traits: She can be devilish and enjoys having a good time, but when it's time to work it is time to work. By day she is a Guard, but her nighttime doings are kept hidden from the world. She likes poking fun at her fellow guards, mostly the men, and will pair up with the woman, occasionally.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Likes/Dislikes: While she pretends to hate the work of the Seer, she personally believes he is doing right. She hates having her honor questioned since she is a fox and will defend what is hers. She loves when other people blush and gets mildly annoyed when she gets no reactions from people. She hates spiders and loves a hot bath after a long day.

Name: Magnus Alexios Grizelda :: Alex
Race: Half Rusalka Human
Height: 6'.5"
Eye color: Silver-blue
Description/reference: He has dark black hair and bright blue-silver eyes. He is tall, lean and adept at using water magic. Since his father, the king, was seduced by a Rusalka while hunting in the woods, Magnus, or Alex as he prefers, is only half human. His Step-mother, is human, and so far has only produced a female heir. Alex loves his sister, but lothes his Ste-mother. large.jpg
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Likes/Dislikes: He loves his sister and father, he loves hunting and being in or near water. While he does not out right hate fire, he does choose to avoid it should it become to close to him. He hates his step-mother, mushrooms and superficial people

Name: Ellisandre Laurel Grizelda :: Elli
Race: Human
Height: 5'5"
Eye color: Silver-blue
Description/reference: she's slender, average height and hair curly blonde hair which she gets from her father. Her skin is light and fair, just like her mother, but dissimilar to her mother, her slender form hides a toned body http://s891.photobucket.com/user/MajorasMistress/media/9710664_zpsad13ac34.jpg.html
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes/Dislikes: she loves her brother, her father and mother and will do almost anything for them. She is loyal to those who are loyal to her and would never sell any of them out. She's kinda, brave and fairly strong. She loves watching her brother spar and loves sparring with him and often hates sparring with others, if only because they hold back. She hates how her mother and brother treat each other but recognizes she can't do much. She is brother to another prince and absolutely lothes it, and makes no effort to hide it. She hopes the marriage will be called off and she can follow her heart

@TwistedRae @pensivejessie @Crookedhalo110 @ CornixElecti

@Twistedrae
What's the times like? Modern or...?
@Twistedrae
What's the times like? Modern or...?
@CornixElecti

It's vaguely set in a 1888 era, but with magic. Probably should've put that in the first post....
@CornixElecti

It's vaguely set in a 1888 era, but with magic. Probably should've put that in the first post....
frogs.png
@Twistedrae

Ooohhh so wait... Would women be accepted more equally? Also, what would you envision guards wearing? I don't know what to do for that XD
@Twistedrae

Ooohhh so wait... Would women be accepted more equally? Also, what would you envision guards wearing? I don't know what to do for that XD
@CornixElecti

It's a fictional rp, with magic and elves. Of course women are treated equally. When I say "vaguely set in 1888" I mean more clothing and technology wise than culture wise.

As for the guards, I thought I already covered that. Red and gold military suit, usually customized by the wearer. You can just look up military suits from 1888 to 1920 and get the gist of it. (Going for a more European style though, not American).
@CornixElecti

It's a fictional rp, with magic and elves. Of course women are treated equally. When I say "vaguely set in 1888" I mean more clothing and technology wise than culture wise.

As for the guards, I thought I already covered that. Red and gold military suit, usually customized by the wearer. You can just look up military suits from 1888 to 1920 and get the gist of it. (Going for a more European style though, not American).
frogs.png
@Twistedrae

Ahhh okay! I got it.... Will post soon :)
@Twistedrae

Ahhh okay! I got it.... Will post soon :)
^
^
frogs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18