Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 414 415
man, i hope the first hour of sun and moon goes better than the first hour of my first X playthrough, right when i entered the forest, basically the second encounter, i found a shiny scatterbug, i decide to hit it once, and it crits killing it. it spoiled that run for me, so i restarted lol

if a wild shiny ever appears again, im never attacking it.
man, i hope the first hour of sun and moon goes better than the first hour of my first X playthrough, right when i entered the forest, basically the second encounter, i found a shiny scatterbug, i decide to hit it once, and it crits killing it. it spoiled that run for me, so i restarted lol

if a wild shiny ever appears again, im never attacking it.
ahhh I can't wait for the demo :'D
such hype! *excites*
ahhh I can't wait for the demo :'D
such hype! *excites*
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Finally preordering. I'm SO hyped about the new pkm released!! Though I want to keep the rest unknown so I can find them myself in game ^^

@IceCap

Omg moths are my favourite. If it ever does get a bug evolution I really want it to share some of its traits with moths *o*
Finally preordering. I'm SO hyped about the new pkm released!! Though I want to keep the rest unknown so I can find them myself in game ^^

@IceCap

Omg moths are my favourite. If it ever does get a bug evolution I really want it to share some of its traits with moths *o*
OjayHBU.png
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]
[HYPE INTENSIFIES]
ee16b9f0-48de-11e6-9db8-bf768e2c09b6.gif♥ I am Scout trash ♥3451bf38-48de-11e6-9de7-bf768e2c09b6.gif
You know what I headcanon now? Exeggutor being brood parasites. Their offspring (Exeggcute) look almost exactly like eggs, making it possible that they just drop off their kids in other Pokemon's nests. Less intelligent Pokemon take care of them immediately. Smarter Pokemon can tell the difference and get them out of their nests, but Exeggutor's strategy works most of the time. [i]They're too lazy to take care of their own kids.[/i] Can you imagine the Alolan version of this? Tiny bird Pokemon rapidly fluttering around and shoving food into the mouths of their ridiculously gigantic, long necked child. It wouldn't happen in real life, I don't think any animal is that dumb, but it's funny to think about. [img]http://kuuv.io/i/tSqP3tU.png[/img]
You know what I headcanon now? Exeggutor being brood parasites.
Their offspring (Exeggcute) look almost exactly like eggs, making it possible that they just drop off their kids in other Pokemon's nests. Less intelligent Pokemon take care of them immediately. Smarter Pokemon can tell the difference and get them out of their nests, but Exeggutor's strategy works most of the time. They're too lazy to take care of their own kids.
Can you imagine the Alolan version of this? Tiny bird Pokemon rapidly fluttering around and shoving food into the mouths of their ridiculously gigantic, long necked child. It wouldn't happen in real life, I don't think any animal is that dumb, but it's funny to think about.
tSqP3tU.png
xEyhnVi.gif
Less than a day guuuuuuys~ 8D
Less than a day guuuuuuys~ 8D
TyYgOYZ.png
i really hope the demo is available at midnight....
i really hope the demo is available at midnight....
saaame
saaame
“Behold the might of the Flame Tribe!” ~Rinkah

fireyturtle.png
D-D-DEMO TOMORROW
I'M GONNA DIE
D-D-DEMO TOMORROW
I'M GONNA DIE
xEyhnVi.gif
WOO A DAY AND A MONTH TILL

THEBIGDAY
THERELEASEDATE

AAAAAAAA
WOO A DAY AND A MONTH TILL

THEBIGDAY
THERELEASEDATE

AAAAAAAA
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 414 415