Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just thought I'd say hello!
Hey everyone! Just joined the site about a couple days ago and thought I'd say hi! I'm pretty shy, but I'm hoping I can get involved in the community here ^^. I found this site through a friend and I can tell I'm already going to enjoy it a lot.

I'm dragon obsessed and enjoy drawing them as well, so I'm pretty excited to get started here. Plus, I used to play a site similar to this long ago called Dragonadopters (which got shut down). I hope to see you all around the forums!
Hey everyone! Just joined the site about a couple days ago and thought I'd say hi! I'm pretty shy, but I'm hoping I can get involved in the community here ^^. I found this site through a friend and I can tell I'm already going to enjoy it a lot.

I'm dragon obsessed and enjoy drawing them as well, so I'm pretty excited to get started here. Plus, I used to play a site similar to this long ago called Dragonadopters (which got shut down). I hope to see you all around the forums!
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

Welcome (to me and to you, random dragon dude). Dragons are dope.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii My friend recommended this place o: ... typing is all I basically know how to do... second day- whoooooooeeeeeeee. #newbloif...

Welcome (to me and to you, random dragon dude). Dragons are dope.
@angelicxbeauty I agree, dragons are dope :P Nice to meet you btw haha and welcome to you as well c:
@angelicxbeauty I agree, dragons are dope :P Nice to meet you btw haha and welcome to you as well c:
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

Well well! Hello to both of you! Let me be one of the first to welcome you to this wonderful place.

Th' name's Beheaded. You can usually find me in the forum games, where I'm signing up for ALL the mafia I can. :^)

But anyway, hey hey! A good thing you came here for dragons, cause we got a lot of those fellows here! Have you seen the new breed yet? Bogsneaks are ADORABLY amazing right now.

yeah! Get involved in the community! We're all a bunch of friendly people here, and I'm sure we'd all love to get to know you. A good place to start is your home bases: Your private elemental forums. They got newbie stuff and food kitchens galore!

Keeps a pesky Shadowling like me out. heheh. But I'm chill with my own flight. whoops, subliminal messaging. Bad Beheaded.

Funny thing is, @HinodeTsurugi (my darling) Used to be in Light, and sings it's praises about the friendly people all the time. I'm SURE they'd love to have you, Drastal.

And Wind isn't bad, either! Very artistic, too! I had a friend there too, but she hasn't been in a while.

But honestly, any place is a good place to start. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Drastalblight @angelicxbeauty

Well well! Hello to both of you! Let me be one of the first to welcome you to this wonderful place.

Th' name's Beheaded. You can usually find me in the forum games, where I'm signing up for ALL the mafia I can. :^)

But anyway, hey hey! A good thing you came here for dragons, cause we got a lot of those fellows here! Have you seen the new breed yet? Bogsneaks are ADORABLY amazing right now.

yeah! Get involved in the community! We're all a bunch of friendly people here, and I'm sure we'd all love to get to know you. A good place to start is your home bases: Your private elemental forums. They got newbie stuff and food kitchens galore!

Keeps a pesky Shadowling like me out. heheh. But I'm chill with my own flight. whoops, subliminal messaging. Bad Beheaded.

Funny thing is, @HinodeTsurugi (my darling) Used to be in Light, and sings it's praises about the friendly people all the time. I'm SURE they'd love to have you, Drastal.

And Wind isn't bad, either! Very artistic, too! I had a friend there too, but she hasn't been in a while.

But honestly, any place is a good place to start. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to Flight Rising!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm still learning the names of all the dragons so I'm not sure if I've seen Bogsneaks yet ^^" But I might have seen them without knowing. Going to go check that out right after I post this haha.

The element of Light has always been my favorite element and I heard Light was very friendly as well, so it's nice to hear that what I heard is true ^^.

One question, if you don't mind. For gold gathering, since I'm just starting out, would you recommend just playing games for now and move onto other things once I've built up my clan a bit?(Also, what are these forum games thou speakth of? I would gladly love to join in on the mafia :P).

(Btw, I got one of my friends to join today who is actually in shadow as well, so you may see her around a bit soon in your flight @MsCaity I SUMMON THEE TO COME SAY HELLO
@Beheaded Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm still learning the names of all the dragons so I'm not sure if I've seen Bogsneaks yet ^^" But I might have seen them without knowing. Going to go check that out right after I post this haha.

The element of Light has always been my favorite element and I heard Light was very friendly as well, so it's nice to hear that what I heard is true ^^.

One question, if you don't mind. For gold gathering, since I'm just starting out, would you recommend just playing games for now and move onto other things once I've built up my clan a bit?(Also, what are these forum games thou speakth of? I would gladly love to join in on the mafia :P).

(Btw, I got one of my friends to join today who is actually in shadow as well, so you may see her around a bit soon in your flight @MsCaity I SUMMON THEE TO COME SAY HELLO
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

I don't mind at all, friend! Just prepare to hear me blab a bit.

For your first question, you're definitely going to want to build up your clan and play a few games before you get into the 'Grind until you drop' aspect...

The easiest game to play, in my opinion, is Tidal Trouble. You could easily get about 3,000 treasure or so in the span of a few puzzles, which take about a minute a piece. (And it's pretty fun, too!)

The only problem with the fairgrounds is, that you can only earn up to 75,000 treasure a day. Which is why most people use the faster method: what we call the Coli.

Now, the Coliseum can be tackled on now, but it's pretty tough to level up your dragons at first. It might be a good idea to go ahead and save up a bit at a time to buy a higher level dragon and then train your other babies afterward.
Then, when you have some high-level dragons, you can start grinding for up to 75,000 treasure in an hour. (Depending on your luck, of course. But, you might get some special items that sell better on the Auction House!)

And the second question... forum games! I've got two links for you, here.

You can usually click on the forums button, and they should be under General Discussion. But here's a link if you prefer that! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga

Now, the Mafia games. You can look around the forum games to find those, but We actually have a lovely place called the Interflight Mafia Hub! It's basically where the Mods come to gather and play the game.

Oooh, that's always fun! I can;t wait to meet them~

@Drastalblight

I don't mind at all, friend! Just prepare to hear me blab a bit.

For your first question, you're definitely going to want to build up your clan and play a few games before you get into the 'Grind until you drop' aspect...

The easiest game to play, in my opinion, is Tidal Trouble. You could easily get about 3,000 treasure or so in the span of a few puzzles, which take about a minute a piece. (And it's pretty fun, too!)

The only problem with the fairgrounds is, that you can only earn up to 75,000 treasure a day. Which is why most people use the faster method: what we call the Coli.

Now, the Coliseum can be tackled on now, but it's pretty tough to level up your dragons at first. It might be a good idea to go ahead and save up a bit at a time to buy a higher level dragon and then train your other babies afterward.
Then, when you have some high-level dragons, you can start grinding for up to 75,000 treasure in an hour. (Depending on your luck, of course. But, you might get some special items that sell better on the Auction House!)

And the second question... forum games! I've got two links for you, here.

You can usually click on the forums button, and they should be under General Discussion. But here's a link if you prefer that! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga

Now, the Mafia games. You can look around the forum games to find those, but We actually have a lovely place called the Interflight Mafia Hub! It's basically where the Mods come to gather and play the game.

Oooh, that's always fun! I can;t wait to meet them~

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded I'm pretty bad at puzzles at times haha, but I'll definitely give that a go and follow your advice. And I thought maybe just Coli was difficult to level up in. Glad to know it takes awhile at beginning levels XD. I was training up the 3 dragons I have now, mostly for fun and rewards, and it took me a great deal of time just to reach level 3. I'll definitely put that on hold for now.

I'll probably build up my clan a bit, post some more on the forums, learn the site a bit more, and then join in on some of the games (which look like a lot of fun) and extra things like that. Man I love how many things there are to this site.

Thank you again for all the help! I'll definitely be taking your advice on everything and honestly, I'm more than ever excited to get started here
@Beheaded I'm pretty bad at puzzles at times haha, but I'll definitely give that a go and follow your advice. And I thought maybe just Coli was difficult to level up in. Glad to know it takes awhile at beginning levels XD. I was training up the 3 dragons I have now, mostly for fun and rewards, and it took me a great deal of time just to reach level 3. I'll definitely put that on hold for now.

I'll probably build up my clan a bit, post some more on the forums, learn the site a bit more, and then join in on some of the games (which look like a lot of fun) and extra things like that. Man I love how many things there are to this site.

Thank you again for all the help! I'll definitely be taking your advice on everything and honestly, I'm more than ever excited to get started here
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

Yo, I'm MsCaity who also happens to be a member of Shadow. Nice to meet you!
AH I WAS SUMMONED!!

Yo, I'm MsCaity who also happens to be a member of Shadow. Nice to meet you!