Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 111 Familiars
1 2 3 4
Somehow not surprised to recognise a fair few people in here xD
It's going to take so long to get all the kickstarters and Boolean @@ Pretty sure that'll be at least 70m total.
Somehow not surprised to recognise a fair few people in here xD
It's going to take so long to get all the kickstarters and Boolean @@ Pretty sure that'll be at least 70m total.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Wow, and I thought I had a lot of familiars at 32... @__@
Wow, and I thought I had a lot of familiars at 32... @__@
6Jj8Ipi.png
My bestiary says I have 109. I know @Raikdow (the Collector~) has more than me (even though his beastiary display is borked).

I need to go through and buy up a bunch more. I'm running out of fronds that aren't awakened oops...
My bestiary says I have 109. I know @Raikdow (the Collector~) has more than me (even though his beastiary display is borked).

I need to go through and buy up a bunch more. I'm running out of fronds that aren't awakened oops...
MuwAAse.png
*bursts through the door*

I HAVE 150.

117 ARE AWAKENED.

*aggressively twitches*

cobracobrahippojaycogfrogboolean
*bursts through the door*

I HAVE 150.

117 ARE AWAKENED.

*aggressively twitches*

cobracobrahippojaycogfrogboolean
2u8j5dz.jpg
I've only got 78 familiars

But I've also got some multiples as well like...
2 Sakura Owls, 2 Shadow Serpents, 424 Leafy Moths.

...:D
I've only got 78 familiars

But I've also got some multiples as well like...
2 Sakura Owls, 2 Shadow Serpents, 424 Leafy Moths.

...:D
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
I thought I had a tedious amount with 92, but damn. 8|
I thought I had a tedious amount with 92, but damn. 8|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I'm super proud to see I'm not the only avid collector here ahahaha !
We all have our 'gotta catch em all' engraved into our minds~
I'm super proud to see I'm not the only avid collector here ahahaha !
We all have our 'gotta catch em all' engraved into our minds~
ARCANIST_sig.png
Also somone call an ambulance for @Raikdow i think they're having a seizure
Also somone call an ambulance for @Raikdow i think they're having a seizure
ARCANIST_sig.png
I'm pretty close to 100, actually. Hm, maybe I should get to the Coliseum and try to get some of the ones I'm missing. X3
I'm pretty close to 100, actually. Hm, maybe I should get to the Coliseum and try to get some of the ones I'm missing. X3
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I've decided I'm not going to try for the Kickstarter familiars, because the supply of them is far too low and the demand way too high. Which is sad because I do really like some of them. But what is, is. (Limited edition items in games tend to bug me. I ended up quitting KoL because they frustrated me so much.)

I'm slowly working on all the others though. I'm up to 93 so far and when I get time I hit the Coliseum to grind for more, and most of my gathering turns are dedicated to trying for the 3 gathering familiars I currently lack.
I've decided I'm not going to try for the Kickstarter familiars, because the supply of them is far too low and the demand way too high. Which is sad because I do really like some of them. But what is, is. (Limited edition items in games tend to bug me. I ended up quitting KoL because they frustrated me so much.)

I'm slowly working on all the others though. I'm up to 93 so far and when I get time I hit the Coliseum to grind for more, and most of my gathering turns are dedicated to trying for the 3 gathering familiars I currently lack.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
1 2 3 4