Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 111 Familiars
1 2 3 4
114 right now for me :D

I love familiars, I wont be going for the kickstarter familiars either. To much work.
114 right now for me :D

I love familiars, I wont be going for the kickstarter familiars either. To much work.
Bonsai.png
Im sitting pretty at 70 familiars right now. im being weird and trying to get as many in alphabetical order as I can as its easier to keep track of which ones ive fully leveled.
Im sitting pretty at 70 familiars right now. im being weird and trying to get as many in alphabetical order as I can as its easier to keep track of which ones ive fully leveled.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
I have 9 :C
I have 9 :C
I'm getting there. :^) Although I've actually been selling some off to save up for a darned KS familiar...if I had kept those I would've had 89, I think.
I'm getting there. :^) Although I've actually been selling some off to save up for a darned KS familiar...if I had kept those I would've had 89, I think.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

*sinks into her pile of familiars*

*reaches hand up; flails wildly* ;0;
*sinks into her pile of familiars*

*reaches hand up; flails wildly* ;0;
I have...44? xD A good half of what most of you have. I'm getting there, though!

I've also decided not to go for the KS familiars, unless sometime in the future I suddenly end up with infinity treasure and gems. Which won't happen. :P
I have...44? xD A good half of what most of you have. I'm getting there, though!

I've also decided not to go for the KS familiars, unless sometime in the future I suddenly end up with infinity treasure and gems. Which won't happen. :P
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
140. The only ones I don't have are the ones you can't actually get, and the ones that go for like 700k+

EDIT: Went and bought the new pukasloths.
140. The only ones I don't have are the ones you can't actually get, and the ones that go for like 700k+

EDIT: Went and bought the new pukasloths.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I have 153, just two short of a finished collection

-stares at @EbilKira's 155 familiars- c:
I have 153, just two short of a finished collection

-stares at @EbilKira's 155 familiars- c:
Got 146 so far.

Only thing out of reach is Boolean. I doubt Ill ever get one :P
Got 146 so far.

Only thing out of reach is Boolean. I doubt Ill ever get one :P
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
I only have 21 but I did manage to get a Trick of the Light drop from the Coli. :'D
I only have 21 but I did manage to get a Trick of the Light drop from the Coli. :'D
1 2 3 4