Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Exile RP (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Yes and i have an idea for one so can you have a pearson and a dragon? if so than here's a profile of my human?)

Name:rose
Backstory:found a way into the lands where the exilild are and made her home there after her clan was killed and surviving in a forist for many years constently hiding from the creatuers that lived there and moved after her home was descovered by guards.
What she looks like:long dirty brown hair whereing a hoody and pants and a
Skills:a exspert at surviving in the wild and good with long ranged wepons but is bad at hand to hand combat and is good at hiding.
Other: wont kill after seeing her clan being killed.

(Yes and i have an idea for one so can you have a pearson and a dragon? if so than here's a profile of my human?)

Name:rose
Backstory:found a way into the lands where the exilild are and made her home there after her clan was killed and surviving in a forist for many years constently hiding from the creatuers that lived there and moved after her home was descovered by guards.
What she looks like:long dirty brown hair whereing a hoody and pants and a
Skills:a exspert at surviving in the wild and good with long ranged wepons but is bad at hand to hand combat and is good at hiding.
Other: wont kill after seeing her clan being killed.

@cakefall
Yes. I'll add ur information asap. At the moment, you usually get exiled by breaking laws, but im sure youll figure it out!
@cakefall
Yes. I'll add ur information asap. At the moment, you usually get exiled by breaking laws, but im sure youll figure it out!
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@cakefall

hello!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaassss! another person to rp with!!!!!

@Nebulacloud

Is this thing going to continue or not?
@cakefall

hello!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaassss! another person to rp with!!!!!

@Nebulacloud

Is this thing going to continue or not?
bnskTgX.png
@dragonlover1003
Im eating
in a sec
@dragonlover1003
Im eating
in a sec
@Nebulacloud

~In apogee are u able to get on after school?
@Nebulacloud

~In apogee are u able to get on after school?
bnskTgX.png
@Dragonlover1003
In graphic arts rite now
@Dragonlover1003
In graphic arts rite now
@Nebulacloud

~at home can u start rping right now?
@Nebulacloud

~at home can u start rping right now?
bnskTgX.png
@dragonlover1003
Okay. Lets begin
Mumei~
"Really? That sounds pretty weird, considering dragons dont usually make contact with humans in their whole life..."
@dragonlover1003
Okay. Lets begin
Mumei~
"Really? That sounds pretty weird, considering dragons dont usually make contact with humans in their whole life..."
@Nebulacloud

Kat stiffened as Mumei started to continue the conversation.
"That one was quite a difference, I might say. It attacked me out of midair....." Kat said
@Nebulacloud

Kat stiffened as Mumei started to continue the conversation.
"That one was quite a difference, I might say. It attacked me out of midair....." Kat said
bnskTgX.png
bumpppp
bumpppp
bnskTgX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9