Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Exile RP (Open!)
@nebulacloud

Can I join? And it's dragons right?
@nebulacloud

Can I join? And it's dragons right?
@Icefelis
Of course you can! It's basically when you have a hooman who gets exiled(or banished, whichever u prefer!) and meets a dragon in the world of Exiled. You do have dragons, but it revolves around the hooman.
@Icefelis
Of course you can! It's basically when you have a hooman who gets exiled(or banished, whichever u prefer!) and meets a dragon in the world of Exiled. You do have dragons, but it revolves around the hooman.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@nebulacloud

Ahh hmm. I don't have any human characters right now so I'd better pass. Have fun though!
@nebulacloud

Ahh hmm. I don't have any human characters right now so I'd better pass. Have fun though!
@Nebulacloud

Leo nodded. He was beginning to get used to the strangers.
"I came from the lands of the Flamecaller. Nice to meet you," He said, kind of awkwardly. Kat, as usual, was giving him one of her looks.

"Hello, the new one..... What's your name?" Kat asks the male.

@Nebulacloud

Leo nodded. He was beginning to get used to the strangers.
"I came from the lands of the Flamecaller. Nice to meet you," He said, kind of awkwardly. Kat, as usual, was giving him one of her looks.

"Hello, the new one..... What's your name?" Kat asks the male.

bnskTgX.png
@Icefelis
You can just make one off the top of ur head, but alright! Cya around!
@Icefelis
You can just make one off the top of ur head, but alright! Cya around!
@Dragonlover1003
"Oh....um....I'm Winston....." he replies awkwardly, slightly scooting backwards towards me, since he was turned around facing the other direction. His head hits my knees, and I stare down at him as he stared up at me.
"I'm Mumei. Hi.", I chirped, in a slightly better mood.
He stood up and brushed off the dust on his pants.
"So...um....Mumei....where are we exactly?"
@Dragonlover1003
"Oh....um....I'm Winston....." he replies awkwardly, slightly scooting backwards towards me, since he was turned around facing the other direction. His head hits my knees, and I stare down at him as he stared up at me.
"I'm Mumei. Hi.", I chirped, in a slightly better mood.
He stood up and brushed off the dust on his pants.
"So...um....Mumei....where are we exactly?"
@Nebulacloud

Kat watched, silently, as the two conversed. Leo stood behind her, so she used him as a wall to lean on. Leo, did not seem to mind, however, so they stayed like that.
@Nebulacloud

Kat watched, silently, as the two conversed. Leo stood behind her, so she used him as a wall to lean on. Leo, did not seem to mind, however, so they stayed like that.
bnskTgX.png
@Dragonlover1003
BRB EATING~
@Dragonlover1003
BRB EATING~
@Nebulacloud

May as well eat as well.
@Nebulacloud

May as well eat as well.
bnskTgX.png
bumppppppp need that 0