Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Exile RP (Open!)
@dragonlover1003
Mumei~
It took me several moments to realize someone was prodding me. Tilting my head up, I see a girl with dark hair in a braid and ice-blue eyes staring down at me, and a boy with messy brown hair slightly kicking the "guard". I sprang up and demanded to tell me who they are.
@dragonlover1003
Mumei~
It took me several moments to realize someone was prodding me. Tilting my head up, I see a girl with dark hair in a braid and ice-blue eyes staring down at me, and a boy with messy brown hair slightly kicking the "guard". I sprang up and demanded to tell me who they are.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Nebulacloud
(kat has dark hair, kept in a braid, leo has messy brown hair, Kat has ice-blue eyes, while leo has brown eyes)
Kat:
The girl had sprung up quite quickly. Leo was glaring at her, as he walked over.
"Hello.... my name is Katrina- Kat for short. This is my friend, Leo. We've been exiles for more than a year now. Would you like a tour?" I ask, casually tossing my sword from one hand to the next. Leo was next to me now.
@Nebulacloud
(kat has dark hair, kept in a braid, leo has messy brown hair, Kat has ice-blue eyes, while leo has brown eyes)
Kat:
The girl had sprung up quite quickly. Leo was glaring at her, as he walked over.
"Hello.... my name is Katrina- Kat for short. This is my friend, Leo. We've been exiles for more than a year now. Would you like a tour?" I ask, casually tossing my sword from one hand to the next. Leo was next to me now.
bnskTgX.png
@Dragonlover1003
I squinted my eyes, looking at what appeared to be a sun. It wasn't a sun. It was a bright blue moon that gave off sunlight-like rays.
"Uh, I think we should wait for this boy here to wake up?".....
@Dragonlover1003
I squinted my eyes, looking at what appeared to be a sun. It wasn't a sun. It was a bright blue moon that gave off sunlight-like rays.
"Uh, I think we should wait for this boy here to wake up?".....
@Nebulacloud

"If you would like. What's your name? And who's he, just to say" Kat asks smoothly. She had handled many of these newly exiled before.
@Nebulacloud

"If you would like. What's your name? And who's he, just to say" Kat asks smoothly. She had handled many of these newly exiled before.
bnskTgX.png
@Dragonlover1003
"Thanks. I really....don't know who he is. He threw a Exile stone at me so I took him with me."
@Dragonlover1003
"Thanks. I really....don't know who he is. He threw a Exile stone at me so I took him with me."
@Nebulacloud

"Hm... sounds to me that he deserves to be left behind. That's what we do to traitors here. They get left behind. I would most likely, if we have to take him along, drag him behind us. There are, after all, dangers everywhere," Kat says, and, faster than a snake, draws her bow and fires into the trees. A resounding howl sounds.
"Pfft. one of those again. Dangers, see?" She asks, and tenses as more howls sound.
@Nebulacloud

"Hm... sounds to me that he deserves to be left behind. That's what we do to traitors here. They get left behind. I would most likely, if we have to take him along, drag him behind us. There are, after all, dangers everywhere," Kat says, and, faster than a snake, draws her bow and fires into the trees. A resounding howl sounds.
"Pfft. one of those again. Dangers, see?" She asks, and tenses as more howls sound.
bnskTgX.png
@Dragonlover1003
I shook my head.
"I wanted to take him with me. For taking everything I had...."
I shrugged off the thought.
"I had a bow too....it was a sapphire one. It was pretty."
(BRB EATING!!)
@Dragonlover1003
I shook my head.
"I wanted to take him with me. For taking everything I had...."
I shrugged off the thought.
"I had a bow too....it was a sapphire one. It was pretty."
(BRB EATING!!)
@dragonlover1003
Back!~
@dragonlover1003
Back!~
@Nebulacloud

Kat runs her fingers down the edges of the ebony bow, creating small trails of frost on it's smooth black surface. She takes out a bow. It glistened with an eerie glow in the soft shine of the "sun".
"You see, I got this... from the ice. As you can possibly see, I came from the lands of the Icewarden. These bows are crafted with ice....." Kat murmurs, softly. Putting the bow carefully back into it's sheath.
@Nebulacloud

Kat runs her fingers down the edges of the ebony bow, creating small trails of frost on it's smooth black surface. She takes out a bow. It glistened with an eerie glow in the soft shine of the "sun".
"You see, I got this... from the ice. As you can possibly see, I came from the lands of the Icewarden. These bows are crafted with ice....." Kat murmurs, softly. Putting the bow carefully back into it's sheath.
bnskTgX.png
@Dragonlover1003
I nodded intently.
"I've heard of the mighty Icewarden. Though I truely do not remember where I come from, I still remember the many times when the Icewarden was dominant with his subjects."
The "guard" stirred and opened his eyes.
"Welcome kiddo. You finally woke up.", I said, leaning over him. He stared up at me with dark, chocolate eyes.
"Ummmm.....hi?"
@Dragonlover1003
I nodded intently.
"I've heard of the mighty Icewarden. Though I truely do not remember where I come from, I still remember the many times when the Icewarden was dominant with his subjects."
The "guard" stirred and opened his eyes.
"Welcome kiddo. You finally woke up.", I said, leaning over him. He stared up at me with dark, chocolate eyes.
"Ummmm.....hi?"