Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elements of Surprise: Multiworld Open RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Mass destruction on Moss' part
[Mass destruction on Moss' part
DUNE
vi/it, enby
commissions
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
knhLXgs.png
X
x
Ooc: oh boy xD
I guess you could say it'd be
Moss destruction
I'll see myself out
Ooc: oh boy xD
I guess you could say it'd be
Moss destruction
I'll see myself out
ooc;

I was going to announce that I'm back but I don't think I want to be back now
ooc;

I was going to announce that I'm back but I don't think I want to be back now
[Oh my gods there's no escape from the puns]
[Oh my gods there's no escape from the puns]
DUNE
vi/it, enby
commissions
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
knhLXgs.png
X
x
Ooc: no I'm sorry please come back
Ooc: no I'm sorry please come back
XD I'm not the only one!!!! Yay!!!!
~~~
Starflame stopped fiddling with his flame as Thanatos said where he was from and asked if he was looking for teammates. "Ummm... Ya. I am, actually. Your the first I've ran into though." Questions flashed through Starflame's mind as for what to say next and how to ask if he would like to be in a team. "If your looking for teammates as well... I'd be delighted to be a team with you." The words tumbled out of his mouth, coming out.… awkwardly. "Oh that sounded better in my head...." He added. Mentally slapping himself in the face for being so weird right-off-the-bat.
XD I'm not the only one!!!! Yay!!!!
~~~
Starflame stopped fiddling with his flame as Thanatos said where he was from and asked if he was looking for teammates. "Ummm... Ya. I am, actually. Your the first I've ran into though." Questions flashed through Starflame's mind as for what to say next and how to ask if he would like to be in a team. "If your looking for teammates as well... I'd be delighted to be a team with you." The words tumbled out of his mouth, coming out.… awkwardly. "Oh that sounded better in my head...." He added. Mentally slapping himself in the face for being so weird right-off-the-bat.
4MdcPJR.png
ooc;

why is there a bar under my posts

who put this here

not me

ooc;

why is there a bar under my posts

who put this here

not me

"I suppose so," Thanatos said begrudgingly. He looked Starflame up and down, held back another sigh, and continued walking. Plants continued to wither around him with every step he took. "Try to keep up."
Then Thanatos glanced down at his tracker and saw Starflame's name appear on the sleek metal. It was too late to back out now, he figured he might as well find out what exactly he had signed up to babysit.
"What skills do you have that might be useful?" he asked.

Ooc: I dunno, Sheik. But I bet I could come up with a pun for that o3o
"I suppose so," Thanatos said begrudgingly. He looked Starflame up and down, held back another sigh, and continued walking. Plants continued to wither around him with every step he took. "Try to keep up."
Then Thanatos glanced down at his tracker and saw Starflame's name appear on the sleek metal. It was too late to back out now, he figured he might as well find out what exactly he had signed up to babysit.
"What skills do you have that might be useful?" he asked.

Ooc: I dunno, Sheik. But I bet I could come up with a pun for that o3o
A warm blush grew over Dani's face, burning all the way to the tips of her pointed ears. Was the crash really loud enough to attract this many people? A feint memory prickled in the back of her mind of her mother comparing her to a dragon in a dish cabinet. Although this wasn't nearly as small as a dish cabinet, the point of the phrase stood strong.

As the others made their exchanges with each other she remained quiet, and still. It was probably best that she didn't draw any more unneeded attention to herself. Perhaps if they were all distracted conversing with each other they wouldn't ask about what happened. She nodded politely to each of them, indicating that she was listening, byt when Captain Moss introduced herself Dani had to cover her mouth with her hands to stifle back a giggle. Oh the irony of having the name Moss and being stuck here.

Dani coughed, pretending that she was clearing her throat to hide the fact that she was laughing and then she abruptly stopped and squinted at Chase. "What's nard?"
A warm blush grew over Dani's face, burning all the way to the tips of her pointed ears. Was the crash really loud enough to attract this many people? A feint memory prickled in the back of her mind of her mother comparing her to a dragon in a dish cabinet. Although this wasn't nearly as small as a dish cabinet, the point of the phrase stood strong.

As the others made their exchanges with each other she remained quiet, and still. It was probably best that she didn't draw any more unneeded attention to herself. Perhaps if they were all distracted conversing with each other they wouldn't ask about what happened. She nodded politely to each of them, indicating that she was listening, byt when Captain Moss introduced herself Dani had to cover her mouth with her hands to stifle back a giggle. Oh the irony of having the name Moss and being stuck here.

Dani coughed, pretending that she was clearing her throat to hide the fact that she was laughing and then she abruptly stopped and squinted at Chase. "What's nard?"
Annnndddd...... Now Lydia
~~~
Lydia was interested in the conversations, long and confusing titles and names included. She flicked her gaze back and fourth as the discission grew confusing. Her eyes grew large as she saw the ropes of tension coming in long strands. She felt it. And she didn't need any power to do so. It was sooo sour it was sweet. "Lydia. Elf. Allies with Owen. Hopefully allies with you all too." She grasped the long name thing and bit into it," I don't personally have a very confusing name and title. But if you want to know... Its Lydia Ashwing!!" She stuck out her hands and sarcastically shook them," Ta-da!! Jazzy hands?? Or whatever people call them." She dropped them; falling limp at her sides. She looked at blank faces before her," gosh.. what a tuff crowd."
~~~
XD XD
Annnndddd...... Now Lydia
~~~
Lydia was interested in the conversations, long and confusing titles and names included. She flicked her gaze back and fourth as the discission grew confusing. Her eyes grew large as she saw the ropes of tension coming in long strands. She felt it. And she didn't need any power to do so. It was sooo sour it was sweet. "Lydia. Elf. Allies with Owen. Hopefully allies with you all too." She grasped the long name thing and bit into it," I don't personally have a very confusing name and title. But if you want to know... Its Lydia Ashwing!!" She stuck out her hands and sarcastically shook them," Ta-da!! Jazzy hands?? Or whatever people call them." She dropped them; falling limp at her sides. She looked at blank faces before her," gosh.. what a tuff crowd."
~~~
XD XD
4MdcPJR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11