Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make scatterscroll more clear
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support! This seems like it would solve a problem without creating any more. I cant imagine how upsetting it would be to scatter the wrong dragon!
Support! This seems like it would solve a problem without creating any more. I cant imagine how upsetting it would be to scatter the wrong dragon!
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
I completely support this. I used my first one the other day and near freaked trying to make sure I had the right dragon.
I completely support this. I used my first one the other day and near freaked trying to make sure I had the right dragon.
Stuff will one day go here.
I can support this. Don't need to see it with its new colors; just show me I picked the right dragon D:
I can support this. Don't need to see it with its new colors; just show me I picked the right dragon D:
Never had an issue myself, but I could easily see myself making that mistake eventually. So I completely support this!
Never had an issue myself, but I could easily see myself making that mistake eventually. So I completely support this!
BVUXJUX.png
Support.

Yeah, the first time I used the Scatter Scroll I was confused about this, big open space, being used for nothing. Having a dragon show up in that space would surely help to reduce accidental scatters.
Support.

Yeah, the first time I used the Scatter Scroll I was confused about this, big open space, being used for nothing. Having a dragon show up in that space would surely help to reduce accidental scatters.
Tn4aWhc.png
Yeah, that's...easy to mess up.

Maybe have the dragon as it looks now, but with question marks all around it.
Yeah, that's...easy to mess up.

Maybe have the dragon as it looks now, but with question marks all around it.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I support; that screen looks like an accident just waiting to happen D':
I support; that screen looks like an accident just waiting to happen D':
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I would prefer it to be at least a chalk outline look of the dragon? Maybe breed line art with no color and the color question marks could layer over it so the line art is more obviously transparent. I haven't ever messed up, but I am WAY scared that I will!
I would prefer it to be at least a chalk outline look of the dragon? Maybe breed line art with no color and the color question marks could layer over it so the line art is more obviously transparent. I haven't ever messed up, but I am WAY scared that I will!
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
Holy crud. That is what us looks like? Supporting a change.
Holy crud. That is what us looks like? Supporting a change.
Support!

I can't imagine the horror of selecting the wrong derg after spending so much on a scroll. Yikes
Support!

I can't imagine the horror of selecting the wrong derg after spending so much on a scroll. Yikes
1 2 3 4 5 6