Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm not a monster, FR roleplay (Closed)
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
A yelp came from Ozark as he felt himself being moved. Opening his eyes slightly he could barely make out Stella through the tears. And suddenly Yoro was there as well, holding his head...

A sudden cold on his previously burned stomach and chest made him take a shuddering inward breath before ending in squeaks of pain as his expanding lungs pressed against his wound.

He glanced back up at Stella when he heard her voice, but through the pain he could only barely make out what she said. One word stood out above the rest though. Stupid. It echoed in his head as he closed his eyes and a fresh tear rolled forth. His mind started to reiterate the word in his head before a sudden bout of pain forced him to flinch and yelp. She spoke again, although... Gentler this time... Thank you...? He felt his back being rubbed and the degrading thoughts subsided.

... His pain seemed to be numbing slightly...

Yoro seemed to grip harder as if trying not to let go... What is this...? He let his eyes wander. He blinked, causing another few tears to roll into his furry cheeks.

W-who...?

His eyes locked onto a new figure, clad in some kind of very dark material... He couldn't see well through his blurry eyes, but... No one in the group looked like that... He stared in quiet fear as a thought occurred to him.

He must be dying. That figure... Must be Death.

Ozark shut his eyes as new motivation for tears began to tighten his throat like a noose.

He took a shallow breath and whimpered quietly, "I'm sorry... T-this is a-all my faul--" His speech was cut off as his body shook slightly with tightly restrained sobbing.
A yelp came from Ozark as he felt himself being moved. Opening his eyes slightly he could barely make out Stella through the tears. And suddenly Yoro was there as well, holding his head...

A sudden cold on his previously burned stomach and chest made him take a shuddering inward breath before ending in squeaks of pain as his expanding lungs pressed against his wound.

He glanced back up at Stella when he heard her voice, but through the pain he could only barely make out what she said. One word stood out above the rest though. Stupid. It echoed in his head as he closed his eyes and a fresh tear rolled forth. His mind started to reiterate the word in his head before a sudden bout of pain forced him to flinch and yelp. She spoke again, although... Gentler this time... Thank you...? He felt his back being rubbed and the degrading thoughts subsided.

... His pain seemed to be numbing slightly...

Yoro seemed to grip harder as if trying not to let go... What is this...? He let his eyes wander. He blinked, causing another few tears to roll into his furry cheeks.

W-who...?

His eyes locked onto a new figure, clad in some kind of very dark material... He couldn't see well through his blurry eyes, but... No one in the group looked like that... He stared in quiet fear as a thought occurred to him.

He must be dying. That figure... Must be Death.

Ozark shut his eyes as new motivation for tears began to tighten his throat like a noose.

He took a shallow breath and whimpered quietly, "I'm sorry... T-this is a-all my faul--" His speech was cut off as his body shook slightly with tightly restrained sobbing.
(I apologise in advance for this utter wall of text...)

Sunset barely registered what happened before realising what exactly happened. Ozark jumping towards her, grabbing the fae in front of her. A quick "ffwWIIP" sounded through the air, at the end a quiet thud. Ozark fell, Oras around him, and talking and shouting and yelling and movement erupted all over. She was still sitting on her rump as Ozark flopped onto his side, and for a brief moment Sunset could see blood beginning to seep through his fur, which became more apparent when Stella propped him up. Valda grabbed Oras beneath a scarf, pinning the fae down, and it looked like he was going to shout at... at something... when he hesitated... Still dazed, Sunset couldn't figure out where he was looking, but soon saw Yoro run over and hug Ozark's head. W-... what..? What happened? How- Her thoughts were cut off by more yelling, this time coming from Stella of all dragons. Stella was soon followed by Valda, shouting loudly at the other side of the clearing. Through her confusion, Sunset turned her head, only to see Flechte laying there, collapsed and halfway into the clearing with an angry look on his face. Flechte..? Did... did YOU do this?! Her crest flared, and she shakily pushed herself up and began to walk towards Flechte.

Flechte shut his eyes, hissing in pain as he landed on his stomach. He quickly opened them however when he heard a small voice in front of him. Yoro? The little skydancer's words... stung... He brushed them off, however, glaring at the hatchling as he trotted away towards Ozark. Fine. You hate me, they hate me. I'm used to it. I don't care if you like me or not... It was a lie of course. He did care; these had been the only friends he'd had in years, and he messed it up, badly. If it weren't for that Windsinger-damned- He cut himself off when he heard another voice. Stella. Then.. Valda... His eyes narrowed at Valda, lip twitching and crest flared as the skydancer yelled at him. He moved his front paws under himself and lifted his head, shouting right back at the skydancer.

"Yes I DO KNOW THIS! But if- no, WHEN I hear her SCREAM like she did, and I come and see SOMEONE, and I don't CARE who, attacking her? I am going to stop them. Fae or skydancer or Shade, even a damn IMPERIAL, I will keep them away! And... and I warned you, I WARNED you... and you didn't keep him down. You lost him. So I am not the only one at fault here. So yes, call me stupid. Apparently I am."

"Flechte!"

He stopped when he heard someone... Looking down, he saw Sunset standing in front of him, glaring. He opened his mouth to speak, though she cut him off before he could.

"No, Flechte. I.. I agree with Valda. You shouldn't have done that. That.. that was one of the stupidest things you've ever done. And.. a-and... you hurt someone, again. And yourself. You hurt Ti, no matter how much he deserved it... You hurt Valda, you hurt Ozark now, and..."

She paused, swallowing, before continuing. However this time, she spoke in Coatl.

"You hurt me. You broke your promises. So... so a-at least for now... y-you're on y-y-your own..."

She turned away and walked back towards where Ozark lay, holding back tears. Once she reached them, she sat down, her breathing jagged in the way it is when one is trying not to fall into a sobbing heap. She sat, shaking, and keeping her gaze locked on the tundra, not once turning around. It went against almost everything to turn away like that. Her promise - she never broke her promises, no matter what... - and something else, some instinct to be there and stay with him. But he'd gone too far this time... and so she forced herself away.

Flechte watched Sunset walk away, growing quiet and his crest falling flat. That... that wasn't something he had ever expected... And it was something he hadn't thought he wouldn't be able to deal with until, well, then. He'd been alone, he'd been hated, he'd been hated for most of his life, even. There never was a time where a dragon didn't truly care about him, or was kind to him through fear or respect, or wasn't trying to get him to lash out. There was only a short period of time where he had to deal with it all on his own, as well. Sunset was the only one who did none of this, and actually cared about him. And now I've ruined that as well... New emotions came over him. Guilt, shame, regret... though he covered them up quickly. He kept Valda or Yoro or Sunset from being able to sense it... And rather, he let himself down back onto the ground, curling his tail around himself and clamping his wings shut tight.

Both of them, from their respective positions on opposite sides of the clearing, looked up when a new dragon, an imperial, made a rather noisy entrance. Flechte turned his head away, not truly caring who came at this point. Sunset watched the dragon with wary eyes at first, but turned back to Ozark when it appeared that Raamiah knew the dragon. Keeping focused on Ozark's fur, she tried to force herself to control her breathing...
(I apologise in advance for this utter wall of text...)

Sunset barely registered what happened before realising what exactly happened. Ozark jumping towards her, grabbing the fae in front of her. A quick "ffwWIIP" sounded through the air, at the end a quiet thud. Ozark fell, Oras around him, and talking and shouting and yelling and movement erupted all over. She was still sitting on her rump as Ozark flopped onto his side, and for a brief moment Sunset could see blood beginning to seep through his fur, which became more apparent when Stella propped him up. Valda grabbed Oras beneath a scarf, pinning the fae down, and it looked like he was going to shout at... at something... when he hesitated... Still dazed, Sunset couldn't figure out where he was looking, but soon saw Yoro run over and hug Ozark's head. W-... what..? What happened? How- Her thoughts were cut off by more yelling, this time coming from Stella of all dragons. Stella was soon followed by Valda, shouting loudly at the other side of the clearing. Through her confusion, Sunset turned her head, only to see Flechte laying there, collapsed and halfway into the clearing with an angry look on his face. Flechte..? Did... did YOU do this?! Her crest flared, and she shakily pushed herself up and began to walk towards Flechte.

Flechte shut his eyes, hissing in pain as he landed on his stomach. He quickly opened them however when he heard a small voice in front of him. Yoro? The little skydancer's words... stung... He brushed them off, however, glaring at the hatchling as he trotted away towards Ozark. Fine. You hate me, they hate me. I'm used to it. I don't care if you like me or not... It was a lie of course. He did care; these had been the only friends he'd had in years, and he messed it up, badly. If it weren't for that Windsinger-damned- He cut himself off when he heard another voice. Stella. Then.. Valda... His eyes narrowed at Valda, lip twitching and crest flared as the skydancer yelled at him. He moved his front paws under himself and lifted his head, shouting right back at the skydancer.

"Yes I DO KNOW THIS! But if- no, WHEN I hear her SCREAM like she did, and I come and see SOMEONE, and I don't CARE who, attacking her? I am going to stop them. Fae or skydancer or Shade, even a damn IMPERIAL, I will keep them away! And... and I warned you, I WARNED you... and you didn't keep him down. You lost him. So I am not the only one at fault here. So yes, call me stupid. Apparently I am."

"Flechte!"

He stopped when he heard someone... Looking down, he saw Sunset standing in front of him, glaring. He opened his mouth to speak, though she cut him off before he could.

"No, Flechte. I.. I agree with Valda. You shouldn't have done that. That.. that was one of the stupidest things you've ever done. And.. a-and... you hurt someone, again. And yourself. You hurt Ti, no matter how much he deserved it... You hurt Valda, you hurt Ozark now, and..."

She paused, swallowing, before continuing. However this time, she spoke in Coatl.

"You hurt me. You broke your promises. So... so a-at least for now... y-you're on y-y-your own..."

She turned away and walked back towards where Ozark lay, holding back tears. Once she reached them, she sat down, her breathing jagged in the way it is when one is trying not to fall into a sobbing heap. She sat, shaking, and keeping her gaze locked on the tundra, not once turning around. It went against almost everything to turn away like that. Her promise - she never broke her promises, no matter what... - and something else, some instinct to be there and stay with him. But he'd gone too far this time... and so she forced herself away.

Flechte watched Sunset walk away, growing quiet and his crest falling flat. That... that wasn't something he had ever expected... And it was something he hadn't thought he wouldn't be able to deal with until, well, then. He'd been alone, he'd been hated, he'd been hated for most of his life, even. There never was a time where a dragon didn't truly care about him, or was kind to him through fear or respect, or wasn't trying to get him to lash out. There was only a short period of time where he had to deal with it all on his own, as well. Sunset was the only one who did none of this, and actually cared about him. And now I've ruined that as well... New emotions came over him. Guilt, shame, regret... though he covered them up quickly. He kept Valda or Yoro or Sunset from being able to sense it... And rather, he let himself down back onto the ground, curling his tail around himself and clamping his wings shut tight.

Both of them, from their respective positions on opposite sides of the clearing, looked up when a new dragon, an imperial, made a rather noisy entrance. Flechte turned his head away, not truly caring who came at this point. Sunset watched the dragon with wary eyes at first, but turned back to Ozark when it appeared that Raamiah knew the dragon. Keeping focused on Ozark's fur, she tried to force herself to control her breathing...
pVhWnFy.png
((This post is far longer than I had intended, apologies. I am not sorry, however, for what happens))
Valda glared back at Flechte, not caring what reasons he had. But Flechte had raised a good point. He had let Oras out of his sight, and Ozark had to face the repercussions for it. He groaned, and sank to his knees, still keeping Oras pinned down. He wouldn't make that mistake again. His head bowed down, looking at the ground.
"I'm sorry Ozark, it's my fault. I didn't keep a proper eye on Oras..." He muttered. Stella looked up at him and shook her head.
"No Valda, don't worry. We all could have been more careful. There is only one dragon at fault here for the wound on Ozark. It's always a good idea to suss out the situation before taking action." She said, loudly. Yoro kept clutching Ozark's head, draining away the pain. it was starting to become too much though, and he was getting light headed. he had no choice but to let go, snapping the connection.

Then the imperial made his noisy entrance. Valda glared at the dragon, not happy with how light hearted he was being, in such a serious situation. He ignored him though, Ramiaah seemed to be acquainted with him.

Stella kept dabbing and wiping at Ozark's wound, cleaning it as well as she could. She also made sure to keep a paw on his stomach, radiating cold from the paw to soothe him.
"It's alright Ozark dear. It's not too bad of a wound, and the burn will heal. You were very brave, doing that, and I think you will recover well!" She said in an encouraging voice. Yoro then slipped away, stepping back and looking at it all. He saw Oras, still pinned under Valda's back foot, wriggling and squirming. Yoro looked carefully at Valda, but Valda seemed to be content with staring at the ground, muttering to himself. Yoro took a deep breath, and quietly walked up to Oras. The fae looked at Yoro with a mad grin, but said nothing. Yoro closed his eyes, and put a paw on Oras's head.

First he felt the burning sensation, his sensitive paws scalding under the fae's hot skin. Then, as he started to take the pain away, Yoro's body felt strange. He felt hot all over, he imagined this is what Oras felt like. It was a calm pain though, and Yoro could tolerate it. He felt that maybe, if he kept doing this, he might be able to help Oras! Suddenly, out of nowhere, he was hit with such an immense pain, he could not help but cry out. Valda looked over in surprise, and jumped to his feet.
"Yoro, NO!" He shouted, and attempted to pry Yoro away. But Yoro kept Oras tight in his grasp, still leeching the pain away. Valda growled, and fired a warning blot on the ground just next to them, the ground turning an odd shade due to the magic of the bolt.
"YORO. YOU LET GO OF ORAS, NOW!" Valda roared, louder than he had ever shouted before. But Yoro didn't let go. Past all the pain, he could feel Oras easing slightly, things were... fixing. Valda gave an anguished roar, before shoving Oras out of Yoro's grasp.
"ENOUGH!" He screeched. Yoro gasped down air, writhing on the ground and wimpering, eyes squeezed tightly shut. he hurt so, so much, but he knew he had made a difference. He was sure of it. Valda scooped Yoro up, muttering words of comfort to him, tears in his eyes. Yoro kept writhing, yelping and groaning in pain.

Mind Oras felt the pain being taken, and could see the Shadow getting weaker. This was what he needed. He leapt to his feet, and rebuilt the gate in his mind, fortifyng it, making it stronger than ever before. The Shadows attempted to stop him, but they were weak, all their anger and hate drained away with the pain. Just as he finished making the Gate as strong as could be, he stood before the Shadows, a fury.
"Many have been hurt thanks to you, demons in my mind. So I banish you, away the Shade may you stay!" He thundered, and the Shadows obeyed, cowering under his mighty glare. Oras slammed the Gate shut, and his mind fell back into peace.

While this was happening, Oras's real world body was squirming and twisting, but was cooling off, finally becoming touchable. Once Oras had banished the Shadows, he collapsed to the floor, asleep. He had a look of peace on his face, the first in a long time.
((This post is far longer than I had intended, apologies. I am not sorry, however, for what happens))
Valda glared back at Flechte, not caring what reasons he had. But Flechte had raised a good point. He had let Oras out of his sight, and Ozark had to face the repercussions for it. He groaned, and sank to his knees, still keeping Oras pinned down. He wouldn't make that mistake again. His head bowed down, looking at the ground.
"I'm sorry Ozark, it's my fault. I didn't keep a proper eye on Oras..." He muttered. Stella looked up at him and shook her head.
"No Valda, don't worry. We all could have been more careful. There is only one dragon at fault here for the wound on Ozark. It's always a good idea to suss out the situation before taking action." She said, loudly. Yoro kept clutching Ozark's head, draining away the pain. it was starting to become too much though, and he was getting light headed. he had no choice but to let go, snapping the connection.

Then the imperial made his noisy entrance. Valda glared at the dragon, not happy with how light hearted he was being, in such a serious situation. He ignored him though, Ramiaah seemed to be acquainted with him.

Stella kept dabbing and wiping at Ozark's wound, cleaning it as well as she could. She also made sure to keep a paw on his stomach, radiating cold from the paw to soothe him.
"It's alright Ozark dear. It's not too bad of a wound, and the burn will heal. You were very brave, doing that, and I think you will recover well!" She said in an encouraging voice. Yoro then slipped away, stepping back and looking at it all. He saw Oras, still pinned under Valda's back foot, wriggling and squirming. Yoro looked carefully at Valda, but Valda seemed to be content with staring at the ground, muttering to himself. Yoro took a deep breath, and quietly walked up to Oras. The fae looked at Yoro with a mad grin, but said nothing. Yoro closed his eyes, and put a paw on Oras's head.

First he felt the burning sensation, his sensitive paws scalding under the fae's hot skin. Then, as he started to take the pain away, Yoro's body felt strange. He felt hot all over, he imagined this is what Oras felt like. It was a calm pain though, and Yoro could tolerate it. He felt that maybe, if he kept doing this, he might be able to help Oras! Suddenly, out of nowhere, he was hit with such an immense pain, he could not help but cry out. Valda looked over in surprise, and jumped to his feet.
"Yoro, NO!" He shouted, and attempted to pry Yoro away. But Yoro kept Oras tight in his grasp, still leeching the pain away. Valda growled, and fired a warning blot on the ground just next to them, the ground turning an odd shade due to the magic of the bolt.
"YORO. YOU LET GO OF ORAS, NOW!" Valda roared, louder than he had ever shouted before. But Yoro didn't let go. Past all the pain, he could feel Oras easing slightly, things were... fixing. Valda gave an anguished roar, before shoving Oras out of Yoro's grasp.
"ENOUGH!" He screeched. Yoro gasped down air, writhing on the ground and wimpering, eyes squeezed tightly shut. he hurt so, so much, but he knew he had made a difference. He was sure of it. Valda scooped Yoro up, muttering words of comfort to him, tears in his eyes. Yoro kept writhing, yelping and groaning in pain.

Mind Oras felt the pain being taken, and could see the Shadow getting weaker. This was what he needed. He leapt to his feet, and rebuilt the gate in his mind, fortifyng it, making it stronger than ever before. The Shadows attempted to stop him, but they were weak, all their anger and hate drained away with the pain. Just as he finished making the Gate as strong as could be, he stood before the Shadows, a fury.
"Many have been hurt thanks to you, demons in my mind. So I banish you, away the Shade may you stay!" He thundered, and the Shadows obeyed, cowering under his mighty glare. Oras slammed the Gate shut, and his mind fell back into peace.

While this was happening, Oras's real world body was squirming and twisting, but was cooling off, finally becoming touchable. Once Oras had banished the Shadows, he collapsed to the floor, asleep. He had a look of peace on his face, the first in a long time.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
(short quick thing while at school)

Flechte glared up at Valda for a moment, then Stella. It was obvious he was the subject of her comment. It didn't change his thinking, however. He wasn't the only one to blame... He did the damage, yes. Due to others' actions... Doesn't matter now, it is not like they think differently.. He snorted, curling his head closer to himself and closing his eyes, an unreadable expression on his face. His crest, however, remained flat against his neck, the only thing showing a hint as to what he was feeling.

Sunset hadn't noticed Yoro approach Oras, and by the time she did, it was too late. He'd already taken the fae's pain and was writhing in Valda's grasp. The pain was clearly too much for the hatchling to handle, and worry and even a small amount of anger at Yoro came through her. She took the few steps over to stand beside Valda, but she didn't dare get any closer after the night's events...
(short quick thing while at school)

Flechte glared up at Valda for a moment, then Stella. It was obvious he was the subject of her comment. It didn't change his thinking, however. He wasn't the only one to blame... He did the damage, yes. Due to others' actions... Doesn't matter now, it is not like they think differently.. He snorted, curling his head closer to himself and closing his eyes, an unreadable expression on his face. His crest, however, remained flat against his neck, the only thing showing a hint as to what he was feeling.

Sunset hadn't noticed Yoro approach Oras, and by the time she did, it was too late. He'd already taken the fae's pain and was writhing in Valda's grasp. The pain was clearly too much for the hatchling to handle, and worry and even a small amount of anger at Yoro came through her. She took the few steps over to stand beside Valda, but she didn't dare get any closer after the night's events...
pVhWnFy.png
Valda glared at Sunset as she walked over, but said nothing, deciding it would be best to pay her no mind. He sat on the ground with a thump, cradaling Yoro close. His fits were subsiding a bit. Enough that Yoro was able to form words. "I-Is Oras good?" He whispered, before wriggling more. Valda looked up at Oras, and was surprised to see the fae fast asleep. Has... has he actually done it? Is Oras better now? He wondered.
"Yoro... that was a very silly thing you did..." He murmured, before curling up tighter over Yoro, pushing back his goggles before they filled up, his heart jerking as he saw the pain Yoro was in.
"Yoro... if I had your gift, I would take all this pain away from you in a heartbeat." He mumbled. Yoro smiled slightly up at Valda.
"No Daddy, it hurts too much for you. i want you to be okay." He said softly. Valda pursed his lips, hugging Yoro tighter still.
Valda glared at Sunset as she walked over, but said nothing, deciding it would be best to pay her no mind. He sat on the ground with a thump, cradaling Yoro close. His fits were subsiding a bit. Enough that Yoro was able to form words. "I-Is Oras good?" He whispered, before wriggling more. Valda looked up at Oras, and was surprised to see the fae fast asleep. Has... has he actually done it? Is Oras better now? He wondered.
"Yoro... that was a very silly thing you did..." He murmured, before curling up tighter over Yoro, pushing back his goggles before they filled up, his heart jerking as he saw the pain Yoro was in.
"Yoro... if I had your gift, I would take all this pain away from you in a heartbeat." He mumbled. Yoro smiled slightly up at Valda.
"No Daddy, it hurts too much for you. i want you to be okay." He said softly. Valda pursed his lips, hugging Yoro tighter still.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Scorpion slowly glanced around all the dragons before snarling in slight annoyance and stepping closer much to Raamiah's displeasure. She watched him carefully with tired eyes her magic slowly building back up and her other skulls gaining their glowing eyes once again.

Scorpion brought a whisker up the tip of it decorated in small blades as he scratched at the top of his nose. "Raamiah you keep some exciting company... blood just lingers in the air what oh what beautiful little thing have I missed?" He glanced around at the dragons before huffing not waiting for a reply before fixing in on a new target his eyes turning upward and whiskers clinking their blades together. His eyes went from the larger dragons to the smaller calculating a few bits of information in his mind. But his stare didn't linger long before he turned already bored of his possible food source.

Raamiah glanced up at him as he walked past her before standing and making her way to the Tundra. She was careful in her approach, and slightly distracted now that her commander was around. It was clear how uncomfortable she was, her body language was tenser, her ears instead of turning to the dragon she was approaching seemed to turn and follow after Scorpion. "You seem... alright compared to what I was thinking. Haven't been attacked before have you?" Raamiah glanced at the tundra one ear turning to listen for a reply but the other still following and listening to Scorpions shivering mutters.
Scorpion slowly glanced around all the dragons before snarling in slight annoyance and stepping closer much to Raamiah's displeasure. She watched him carefully with tired eyes her magic slowly building back up and her other skulls gaining their glowing eyes once again.

Scorpion brought a whisker up the tip of it decorated in small blades as he scratched at the top of his nose. "Raamiah you keep some exciting company... blood just lingers in the air what oh what beautiful little thing have I missed?" He glanced around at the dragons before huffing not waiting for a reply before fixing in on a new target his eyes turning upward and whiskers clinking their blades together. His eyes went from the larger dragons to the smaller calculating a few bits of information in his mind. But his stare didn't linger long before he turned already bored of his possible food source.

Raamiah glanced up at him as he walked past her before standing and making her way to the Tundra. She was careful in her approach, and slightly distracted now that her commander was around. It was clear how uncomfortable she was, her body language was tenser, her ears instead of turning to the dragon she was approaching seemed to turn and follow after Scorpion. "You seem... alright compared to what I was thinking. Haven't been attacked before have you?" Raamiah glanced at the tundra one ear turning to listen for a reply but the other still following and listening to Scorpions shivering mutters.
C6VMBuR.png
(This was written over the course of several days whenever I found time. Sorry if it seems clunky.)

Ozark's eyes remained tightly closed, vaguely noticing Yoro letting go of his head. The pain steadily increased again, causing Ozark's jaw muscles to flex as he clenched his mouth tighter. His ears twitched slightly towards Valda and Stella's voices. He wanted to protest against Valda's apology. But he only laid there as air either hissed through his teeth or through heavily flaring nostrils. His sides reflexed each time Stella touched the wound, accompanied by a hardly restrained yelp from Ozark. The cold was numbing away the burn, but he could still feel a stinging tingling sensation.

His head didn't move, but his eyes opened and looked mournfully and doubtfully at Stella.

And then Yoro cried out. Ozark's eyes opened wide, muscles tensing as his head flew up looking frantically around for the little skydancer. After some loud shouting, Valda was already holding Yoro. Oras had... Well, Ozark didn't see what happened. All he could tell was that Oras had attacked the hatchling in some way. Another attack. Another dragon hurt.

Ozark let his head flop back to the ground, his vision blurring with dizziness. His fault. All of this was his fault.

And suddenly the pearlcatcher seemed to materialize outbid nowhere. Glancing at the figure of death a little ways behind her, he looked back at her with only doubt in his eye, doubting her remarks about what she thought the condition of the wound was. He slowly moved his head back and forth in the "no" way, looking quietly away in a slight shame of his inexperience.
(This was written over the course of several days whenever I found time. Sorry if it seems clunky.)

Ozark's eyes remained tightly closed, vaguely noticing Yoro letting go of his head. The pain steadily increased again, causing Ozark's jaw muscles to flex as he clenched his mouth tighter. His ears twitched slightly towards Valda and Stella's voices. He wanted to protest against Valda's apology. But he only laid there as air either hissed through his teeth or through heavily flaring nostrils. His sides reflexed each time Stella touched the wound, accompanied by a hardly restrained yelp from Ozark. The cold was numbing away the burn, but he could still feel a stinging tingling sensation.

His head didn't move, but his eyes opened and looked mournfully and doubtfully at Stella.

And then Yoro cried out. Ozark's eyes opened wide, muscles tensing as his head flew up looking frantically around for the little skydancer. After some loud shouting, Valda was already holding Yoro. Oras had... Well, Ozark didn't see what happened. All he could tell was that Oras had attacked the hatchling in some way. Another attack. Another dragon hurt.

Ozark let his head flop back to the ground, his vision blurring with dizziness. His fault. All of this was his fault.

And suddenly the pearlcatcher seemed to materialize outbid nowhere. Glancing at the figure of death a little ways behind her, he looked back at her with only doubt in his eye, doubting her remarks about what she thought the condition of the wound was. He slowly moved his head back and forth in the "no" way, looking quietly away in a slight shame of his inexperience.
Wake up Oras. Wake up!

...No. Not yet. Soon I will, but I need to recover for now. Not yet.

Oras, they need you! Wake up now!

What did I just say? Let me sleep longer, far longer. I'm so tired, so sleepy.

You must wake up soon, Oras. Those in the Awakeness need you.

Alright, whatever you say. Soon, trust me.

You must, Oras.

Stella sighed and stroked Ozark's side. "Oh Ozark, you poor thing. You'll be fine, you'll be fine." She soothed. She was irritated that Valda was now out of bandages. Others had often pointed out he carried around too many, and Stella had honestly agreed. Now it felt like he'd never have enough.
"Valda, do you have anything left? Anything at all we can use?" She asked, hopeful. Valda looked up from Yoro, and shook his head.
"No... not that I know of. I mean, I have no bandages left. but... we can use this?" He suggested, holding out his scarf. Stella blinked, and nodded.
"That would do, yes. That would be fantastic." She said, taking the scarf from him as he walked up to her and held it out to her. She gently lifted up the small tundra and wrapped the scarf around the wound, tightly but not so it would be uncomfortable.
"Ozark. We must keep that scarf on for a good few days, weeks maybe even, okay? You understand, yes?" She asked, stroking his mane soothingly.

Valda meanwhile turned his attention to Scorpion. He seemed clearly displeased with the imperial, almost uncomfortable around it.
"Look, you. I don't know who you are, how you are connected with her," He paused, gesturing to Ramiaah, "but you have a lot of nerve, acting the way you are right now. Let me tell you what, we have suffered, suffered so much, and we very much do not appreciate you coming in here making a few jokes and marveling at the scent of blood all because that bloody coatl couldn't hold himself back!" He shouted, voice shaking angrily. Stella was surprised at the outburst, that was definitely not like Valda. Yoro crawled up to the other skydancer, tugging at his gloves.
"Daddy please don't be mad. I don't like it when you're mad." He begged. Valda growled, a scowl on his face.
"Well sorry Yoro. I'm just mad. mad at Flechte, mad at this imperial. Mad at Oras. Mad at you even! I wish you'd all just get some common sense for once, and think straight, stop behaving like morons!" He yelled. Yoro was taken aback, and his lip started to wobble, tears brimming his eyes. Valda saw what he had done, but didn't care to fix it.
"I'm sorry Yoro, but it's the truth.. The world isn't a nice one, deal with it." He said more calmly this time, thought still sternly. With that he turned tail and stomped off into the woods, growling angrily. He kicked at rocks and ripped up grass, before roaring in frustration, pelting a stone at a tree trunk. He stood there panting, lips lifted into a snarl. He curled up into a ball, a heavy scowl on his face.
Wake up Oras. Wake up!

...No. Not yet. Soon I will, but I need to recover for now. Not yet.

Oras, they need you! Wake up now!

What did I just say? Let me sleep longer, far longer. I'm so tired, so sleepy.

You must wake up soon, Oras. Those in the Awakeness need you.

Alright, whatever you say. Soon, trust me.

You must, Oras.

Stella sighed and stroked Ozark's side. "Oh Ozark, you poor thing. You'll be fine, you'll be fine." She soothed. She was irritated that Valda was now out of bandages. Others had often pointed out he carried around too many, and Stella had honestly agreed. Now it felt like he'd never have enough.
"Valda, do you have anything left? Anything at all we can use?" She asked, hopeful. Valda looked up from Yoro, and shook his head.
"No... not that I know of. I mean, I have no bandages left. but... we can use this?" He suggested, holding out his scarf. Stella blinked, and nodded.
"That would do, yes. That would be fantastic." She said, taking the scarf from him as he walked up to her and held it out to her. She gently lifted up the small tundra and wrapped the scarf around the wound, tightly but not so it would be uncomfortable.
"Ozark. We must keep that scarf on for a good few days, weeks maybe even, okay? You understand, yes?" She asked, stroking his mane soothingly.

Valda meanwhile turned his attention to Scorpion. He seemed clearly displeased with the imperial, almost uncomfortable around it.
"Look, you. I don't know who you are, how you are connected with her," He paused, gesturing to Ramiaah, "but you have a lot of nerve, acting the way you are right now. Let me tell you what, we have suffered, suffered so much, and we very much do not appreciate you coming in here making a few jokes and marveling at the scent of blood all because that bloody coatl couldn't hold himself back!" He shouted, voice shaking angrily. Stella was surprised at the outburst, that was definitely not like Valda. Yoro crawled up to the other skydancer, tugging at his gloves.
"Daddy please don't be mad. I don't like it when you're mad." He begged. Valda growled, a scowl on his face.
"Well sorry Yoro. I'm just mad. mad at Flechte, mad at this imperial. Mad at Oras. Mad at you even! I wish you'd all just get some common sense for once, and think straight, stop behaving like morons!" He yelled. Yoro was taken aback, and his lip started to wobble, tears brimming his eyes. Valda saw what he had done, but didn't care to fix it.
"I'm sorry Yoro, but it's the truth.. The world isn't a nice one, deal with it." He said more calmly this time, thought still sternly. With that he turned tail and stomped off into the woods, growling angrily. He kicked at rocks and ripped up grass, before roaring in frustration, pelting a stone at a tree trunk. He stood there panting, lips lifted into a snarl. He curled up into a ball, a heavy scowl on his face.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Flechte stayed where he lay, feathers still flat against his neck, too tired and in pain to move or say much else. Rather, he turned his head slightly and watched as Valda yelled at Yoro in contempt, letting out a faint hiss that went unheard to the rest of the group.

Sunset watched in surprise as Valda stormed off, shocked that he would say those things to Yoro of all dragons. Shaking her head, she slowly walked the rest of the way to Yoro and tentatively put her wing around the smaller dragon. She looked at him and gave him a small nuzzle, talking quietly.

"It's alright... Valda's mad, is all. Dragons... say, and do, things they don't mean when they're angry..."

She took a quick glance at Flechte as she spoke, but quickly turned back to Yoro, attempting to comfort him.
Flechte stayed where he lay, feathers still flat against his neck, too tired and in pain to move or say much else. Rather, he turned his head slightly and watched as Valda yelled at Yoro in contempt, letting out a faint hiss that went unheard to the rest of the group.

Sunset watched in surprise as Valda stormed off, shocked that he would say those things to Yoro of all dragons. Shaking her head, she slowly walked the rest of the way to Yoro and tentatively put her wing around the smaller dragon. She looked at him and gave him a small nuzzle, talking quietly.

"It's alright... Valda's mad, is all. Dragons... say, and do, things they don't mean when they're angry..."

She took a quick glance at Flechte as she spoke, but quickly turned back to Yoro, attempting to comfort him.
pVhWnFy.png
(Finally, you guys have no idea how hard I have been trying to catch up with everything... I am still a bit confused in some places but FINALLY...)

Nassir stirred for a moment his tired eyes slowly and groggily slipping open. His body was screaming at him, demanding him to keep resting but with the obvious commotion now going on he finally began to stand his body stiff and blood staining his fur. If it was his own or another's only he would know for sure. A tired sigh and a glance down at his mate made his decision final. Lowering his head he gave Kachine a nudge earning him a hum in reply as the dragonness fluttered her eyes open.

"I want you to take Ra and Ti back to the clan... Tell Vasilios I want him here immediately no exceptions." He gave her another nuzzle before looking down at the still very groggy Ti and the slightly annoyed Ra.

They knew better than to argue with him, even if Kachine wanted to stay not only was Ti not safe here, but their clan seemed to be getting put in great danger with them gone for so long. So she just shut her eyes and let out a slow sigh before nodding. Ra and Kachine stood nudging the still sleepy Ti awake before helping him up. His body was littered with claw marks as he stared wide eyed at Nassir wondering why they were being dismissed when the mission wasn't over. But he said nothing when he got a glare in return. Ra was the first one into the air her wing beats silent as she was soon followed by Ti. Kachine was the last to retreat into the sky and back home as she gave Nassir one last embrace before departing.

He watched them go high into the clouds before he shook himself off and began stretching his stiff body. He was no awake, irritated, cold-hearted, and already charging back up his magic. He wasn't sure how long he was asleep. The attack he had used to finish the job took a lot out of him that he wasn't ready to lose but after his rest and making sure his family was going to be safe at him his blood was pumping, and his eye was once again sharp and vigilant.

It didn't take him long to find the other dragons trail, it didn't take him long to enter the clearing a bit of blood dripping from a wound he had opened back up during his stretching. But when he did get to the others anger was pouring out from every inch of his being. His eye was narrowed the other one tightly shut, face in a snarl and toe claw tapping the ground. His eyes darted around the scene, injured dragons, tension, some annoying Imperial... a new Pearl catcher who looked just as annoyed at the Imperial as Vlada did. He kept walking forward glancing over the situations before him before landing on Fletche with a disappointed and irritated glare. He didn't let his glare linger before turning and making his way to SunSet a stoic and bland expression carved onto his face. While he hid darker emotions, his anger was evident as well as his slight pain from his still stiff and worn body.

But even still. He said nothing. Just made his way over to stand beside SunSet and to shut his one good eye slightly in a lazy stare.

The strange Imperial hatchling had been wondering every what direction oblivious to the events that just took place. It was making its way back to the group, well, back to Fletche that is with a leaf the size of its face in its mouth. It's many wings were flapping about to try and keep it balanced, its tails all wagged proudly. It tripped a few times flopping forward and letting out a high pitched squeak with each failed attempt to right itself on its own feet, but it soon found its way to Fletche dropping its large leaf and staring at him with bright multi-colored eyes. It glanced down at its leaf before sitting and raising its head proudly wings stretching out a bit as if it had just made a mighty kill. Its presence was weirdly calming, and it's unique body, and extra limbs did catch the eye.
(Finally, you guys have no idea how hard I have been trying to catch up with everything... I am still a bit confused in some places but FINALLY...)

Nassir stirred for a moment his tired eyes slowly and groggily slipping open. His body was screaming at him, demanding him to keep resting but with the obvious commotion now going on he finally began to stand his body stiff and blood staining his fur. If it was his own or another's only he would know for sure. A tired sigh and a glance down at his mate made his decision final. Lowering his head he gave Kachine a nudge earning him a hum in reply as the dragonness fluttered her eyes open.

"I want you to take Ra and Ti back to the clan... Tell Vasilios I want him here immediately no exceptions." He gave her another nuzzle before looking down at the still very groggy Ti and the slightly annoyed Ra.

They knew better than to argue with him, even if Kachine wanted to stay not only was Ti not safe here, but their clan seemed to be getting put in great danger with them gone for so long. So she just shut her eyes and let out a slow sigh before nodding. Ra and Kachine stood nudging the still sleepy Ti awake before helping him up. His body was littered with claw marks as he stared wide eyed at Nassir wondering why they were being dismissed when the mission wasn't over. But he said nothing when he got a glare in return. Ra was the first one into the air her wing beats silent as she was soon followed by Ti. Kachine was the last to retreat into the sky and back home as she gave Nassir one last embrace before departing.

He watched them go high into the clouds before he shook himself off and began stretching his stiff body. He was no awake, irritated, cold-hearted, and already charging back up his magic. He wasn't sure how long he was asleep. The attack he had used to finish the job took a lot out of him that he wasn't ready to lose but after his rest and making sure his family was going to be safe at him his blood was pumping, and his eye was once again sharp and vigilant.

It didn't take him long to find the other dragons trail, it didn't take him long to enter the clearing a bit of blood dripping from a wound he had opened back up during his stretching. But when he did get to the others anger was pouring out from every inch of his being. His eye was narrowed the other one tightly shut, face in a snarl and toe claw tapping the ground. His eyes darted around the scene, injured dragons, tension, some annoying Imperial... a new Pearl catcher who looked just as annoyed at the Imperial as Vlada did. He kept walking forward glancing over the situations before him before landing on Fletche with a disappointed and irritated glare. He didn't let his glare linger before turning and making his way to SunSet a stoic and bland expression carved onto his face. While he hid darker emotions, his anger was evident as well as his slight pain from his still stiff and worn body.

But even still. He said nothing. Just made his way over to stand beside SunSet and to shut his one good eye slightly in a lazy stare.

The strange Imperial hatchling had been wondering every what direction oblivious to the events that just took place. It was making its way back to the group, well, back to Fletche that is with a leaf the size of its face in its mouth. It's many wings were flapping about to try and keep it balanced, its tails all wagged proudly. It tripped a few times flopping forward and letting out a high pitched squeak with each failed attempt to right itself on its own feet, but it soon found its way to Fletche dropping its large leaf and staring at him with bright multi-colored eyes. It glanced down at its leaf before sitting and raising its head proudly wings stretching out a bit as if it had just made a mighty kill. Its presence was weirdly calming, and it's unique body, and extra limbs did catch the eye.
kDn4On5.png
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216