Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors question
I was lurking around in the forums during the beta test, and I saw that someone had posted a chart of all the colors and what each color scheme specifically had. Like, how Black has a tan-ish belly/horns? And then the next day all the forums were wiped out when I thought to go back and save it haha...

So I was wondering if anyone has it/seen it/can point me in the right direction?
I was lurking around in the forums during the beta test, and I saw that someone had posted a chart of all the colors and what each color scheme specifically had. Like, how Black has a tan-ish belly/horns? And then the next day all the forums were wiped out when I thought to go back and save it haha...

So I was wondering if anyone has it/seen it/can point me in the right direction?
flbanner70px.png
I don't know where the chart was moved, but If you want to see any particular color combination, we have a search feature that will let you sort by color. :)
I don't know where the chart was moved, but If you want to see any particular color combination, we have a search feature that will let you sort by color. :)
OooooOOOOoooh! *headdesk* Thank you! *feels really stupid*
OooooOOOOoooh! *headdesk* Thank you! *feels really stupid*
flbanner70px.png
Wasn't that Mellody who posted in detail about the colours? I'd guess she'd know something about this.

Ping! @Resonance.
Wasn't that Mellody who posted in detail about the colours? I'd guess she'd know something about this.

Ping! @Resonance.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
That was Mellody! And Mellody is me! Was wondering why I was randomly summoned...

Click this link because the image is huge.

And to explain myself...
Guide-1.png
Color Name: This is the color found inside the dragons' ears (if they have ears).
1: This is the main color, that will be found on the dragon's body or wings (or tertiary markings).
2: These two boxes are the colors paired to the primary color. The top box is the belly color, the lower box is for horns (or frills on the faes).
3: This lower bar is a color associated with the secondary color, seen on the face fins on fae, manes on tundras, pearlcatchers, and imperials, and the extra feathers on wildclaws.

For anyone that was around for beta (or stalking us), I've taken off the gene colors for now. Just way too many missing colors and I want to recheck the ones I had. They'll return later.

Guess what I did the first hour I was here before finalizing my starter dragon! :D
That was Mellody! And Mellody is me! Was wondering why I was randomly summoned...

Click this link because the image is huge.

And to explain myself...
Guide-1.png
Color Name: This is the color found inside the dragons' ears (if they have ears).
1: This is the main color, that will be found on the dragon's body or wings (or tertiary markings).
2: These two boxes are the colors paired to the primary color. The top box is the belly color, the lower box is for horns (or frills on the faes).
3: This lower bar is a color associated with the secondary color, seen on the face fins on fae, manes on tundras, pearlcatchers, and imperials, and the extra feathers on wildclaws.

For anyone that was around for beta (or stalking us), I've taken off the gene colors for now. Just way too many missing colors and I want to recheck the ones I had. They'll return later.

Guess what I did the first hour I was here before finalizing my starter dragon! :D
Dragon Sizes Spreadsheet + Color Code Spreadsheet + Color Wheel
XAXGun6.gif Y0GOGNW.gif LcWvkTS.gif