Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
@Jetblacksteel
I know. If you were to check my post again, you will see that I editted it out before you posted to comment on that =P

Still cheaper than 185k.
//shrugs
@Jetblacksteel
I know. If you were to check my post again, you will see that I editted it out before you posted to comment on that =P

Still cheaper than 185k.
//shrugs
SexyShadows4_zps293a3c1b.png
With the missing line back in place I recalculated, and there still is a substantial difference between what I've paid with the old system, and what now needs to be paid with the new system to get to where I am (85 spaces for 4925000treasure in the old system, 100 spaces for 4680000 in the new system), which results in the difference of 245k treasure. Meaning I have paid 245k more treasure than needed to get to where I am now, with the new system.. Also to get to the maximum lair space, I need to pay 245k more than I would've with the old system.. Meaning I would make a loss of half a million with this new system..

I made a post like this a few pages back, but that incorporated the mistake in the post (where one of the lair expansion prices was missing), but yeah,, the difference is less substantial than I initially thought, but still a bit too much in my opinion...
With the missing line back in place I recalculated, and there still is a substantial difference between what I've paid with the old system, and what now needs to be paid with the new system to get to where I am (85 spaces for 4925000treasure in the old system, 100 spaces for 4680000 in the new system), which results in the difference of 245k treasure. Meaning I have paid 245k more treasure than needed to get to where I am now, with the new system.. Also to get to the maximum lair space, I need to pay 245k more than I would've with the old system.. Meaning I would make a loss of half a million with this new system..

I made a post like this a few pages back, but that incorporated the mistake in the post (where one of the lair expansion prices was missing), but yeah,, the difference is less substantial than I initially thought, but still a bit too much in my opinion...
[quote name="ZiriO" date="2013-11-12 01:49:58"]@Xhaztol I know you're likely getting mobbed with questions like this right now, but I wanted to know why are the reimbursements/expansions given only to people with lairs that were 60 or more? Why aren't the adjustments being made to all of the lairs?[/quote] This.
ZiriO wrote on 2013-11-12 01:49:58:
@Xhaztol I know you're likely getting mobbed with questions like this right now, but I wanted to know why are the reimbursements/expansions given only to people with lairs that were 60 or more? Why aren't the adjustments being made to all of the lairs?

This.
@Lunakiri
Same here, and for my friend as well. My expansion would take me to 55 lair spaces, which should only cost 185k, yet it's charging me 215k which should be for the 60 spots. My friend would get the 60 spots, yet according to this chart it should be charging her 215k and it's charging her 245k
@Lunakiri
Same here, and for my friend as well. My expansion would take me to 55 lair spaces, which should only cost 185k, yet it's charging me 215k which should be for the 60 spots. My friend would get the 60 spots, yet according to this chart it should be charging her 215k and it's charging her 245k
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Lunakiri
I took a couple minutes to type it lol
@Lunakiri
I took a couple minutes to type it lol
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Amlin
Well, at least I'm not alone. Meaning it's most likely a kink that needs to get worked out.
That IS a relief, actually XD

@Jetblacksteel
Lol. Fair enough =)
@Amlin
Well, at least I'm not alone. Meaning it's most likely a kink that needs to get worked out.
That IS a relief, actually XD

@Jetblacksteel
Lol. Fair enough =)
[quote name="Lunakiri" date="2013-11-12 01:44:11"]Wait... what? This... doesn't make any sense. According to the image/prices/whatever, I should be paying [s]115k[/s] 150k for my next expansion. Yet... [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/316/5/5/new_canvas_by_lunakiri-d6tyx82.png[/img] I guess there are still some bugs or kinks to be worked out...? Seeing as the price I would need to pay is notably different than what you have listed in the price image. ... I'm not the only one, am I? EDIT :: CHanged the number XD Lol. REad the wrong line. Regardless, 35k higher than what the price guide says.[/quote] @Lunakiri - This should also be fixed. Can you check that window again and let me know if it properly reflects the corrected chart?
Lunakiri wrote on 2013-11-12 01:44:11:
Wait... what?
This... doesn't make any sense.

According to the image/prices/whatever, I should be paying 115k 150k for my next expansion.

Yet...
new_canvas_by_lunakiri-d6tyx82.png

I guess there are still some bugs or kinks to be worked out...? Seeing as the price I would need to pay is notably different than what you have listed in the price image.

... I'm not the only one, am I?

EDIT :: CHanged the number XD Lol. REad the wrong line. Regardless, 35k higher than what the price guide says.

@Lunakiri -

This should also be fixed. Can you check that window again and let me know if it properly reflects the corrected chart?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol
//doublechexks she spelled that right...

Yep! It's saying 15oK now =)
Thanks!
Sorry if I came off as harsh or anything. it's going on 5AM and I should have been in bed long ago XD

Regardless, as I didn't say before but shouldhave, the lair changes are freaking awesome, and I'm sure loads of people are going to love it!
I do agree that the bonus slots should be for everyone though. But that's just me.

Thanks again =)
@Xhaztol
//doublechexks she spelled that right...

Yep! It's saying 15oK now =)
Thanks!
Sorry if I came off as harsh or anything. it's going on 5AM and I should have been in bed long ago XD

Regardless, as I didn't say before but shouldhave, the lair changes are freaking awesome, and I'm sure loads of people are going to love it!
I do agree that the bonus slots should be for everyone though. But that's just me.

Thanks again =)
Yay for cheaper lair upgrades! Not that I will be able to afford another upgrade anytime soon, but it is nice to know that my next upgrade will cost less than my previous one. xD
I love the Pukasloths!
Yay for cheaper lair upgrades! Not that I will be able to afford another upgrade anytime soon, but it is nice to know that my next upgrade will cost less than my previous one. xD
I love the Pukasloths!
Good new everyone! Even though caves 55 and lower aren't being adjusted, any future cave expansions are being discounted. In the end, you'll pay no more treasure for a 125 lair than someone who paid for a 99 one now.

Sure, you may have spent 175,000 more treasure to get your lair where it is now than people who haven't, but! you'll spend 175,00 less than people who have their lairs at 99. (For those who are at 55).

I am still a new player, and I only have my lair expanded to 25, so the adjustment doesn't really affect me. I understand that treasure in the bank now is better than later, but is it not lost. Consider it an investment paid forward towards future expansions :)
Good new everyone! Even though caves 55 and lower aren't being adjusted, any future cave expansions are being discounted. In the end, you'll pay no more treasure for a 125 lair than someone who paid for a 99 one now.

Sure, you may have spent 175,000 more treasure to get your lair where it is now than people who haven't, but! you'll spend 175,00 less than people who have their lairs at 99. (For those who are at 55).

I am still a new player, and I only have my lair expanded to 25, so the adjustment doesn't really affect me. I understand that treasure in the bank now is better than later, but is it not lost. Consider it an investment paid forward towards future expansions :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51