Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51
..Wow. This was a much-needed fix that I honestly hadn't expected to see. Thank you.
..Wow. This was a much-needed fix that I honestly hadn't expected to see. Thank you.
akSqI.gif DXtYy.gif lDUIA.gif sNACO.gif
@jastoz: as one of the people who had upgraded her lair up to 55, I think I should say that I haven't only spent 175k more but 200k more if you sum up all the payments I've done and compare it to the sum of all the payments I would have done with the current system. That's why people is asking about it.
@jastoz: as one of the people who had upgraded her lair up to 55, I think I should say that I haven't only spent 175k more but 200k more if you sum up all the payments I've done and compare it to the sum of all the payments I would have done with the current system. That's why people is asking about it.
Okey, maybe it is caused on my bad english. Does it mean when I buy up to 60 slots I'll get 65 because I already paid more, than now?
Okey, maybe it is caused on my bad english. Does it mean when I buy up to 60 slots I'll get 65 because I already paid more, than now?
As someone who has often thought & said that lair expansions needed to be cheaper I am happy to see this, believe me I am - do appreciate it..but having said that I not long ago dropped the 250k for 55 lair space & am a bit peeved about the reimbursements only being for those at 60+
As someone who has often thought & said that lair expansions needed to be cheaper I am happy to see this, believe me I am - do appreciate it..but having said that I not long ago dropped the 250k for 55 lair space & am a bit peeved about the reimbursements only being for those at 60+
@Sharkalou , I am not trying to argue about it, but I just wanted you to know the difference is only 175,000. The total in the old system to get to 55 slots is 875,000 and in the new system is 700,000. The difference is 175,000.

While adjustments being made only 60 and up seem arbitrary, they're not entirely. Those at 99 deserve to go up to 125, the only question is how far to take that back. Since the difference is only 175,000, and the next expansion under the new system from 55 to 60 is 215,000.* The difference doesn't cover the amount outright, it has simply been applied forward across the total discounts.

*edited because I realized a mistake in looking at the chart.
@Sharkalou , I am not trying to argue about it, but I just wanted you to know the difference is only 175,000. The total in the old system to get to 55 slots is 875,000 and in the new system is 700,000. The difference is 175,000.

While adjustments being made only 60 and up seem arbitrary, they're not entirely. Those at 99 deserve to go up to 125, the only question is how far to take that back. Since the difference is only 175,000, and the next expansion under the new system from 55 to 60 is 215,000.* The difference doesn't cover the amount outright, it has simply been applied forward across the total discounts.

*edited because I realized a mistake in looking at the chart.
BLESS THIS UPDATE!!
BLESS THIS UPDATE!!
CIgoH1q.png
Up till now, I payed 875k for expansions. (currently space for 55 dragons)
According to the new system, I would have only spent 700k.

...so where are those 175k gold? I still have to pay the regular 215k when expanding.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but as I am typing, this thread is on page 14.
Up till now, I payed 875k for expansions. (currently space for 55 dragons)
According to the new system, I would have only spent 700k.

...so where are those 175k gold? I still have to pay the regular 215k when expanding.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but as I am typing, this thread is on page 14.
yAEXdRe.png
ok im a bit confuse... '>.> Sooo if I have in the old system a lair at 45 at 150000T dos that mean that with the new system i will be bumped up to 50 or is it that i lost 35k in T from the change over? someone please help 8L
ok im a bit confuse... '>.> Sooo if I have in the old system a lair at 45 at 150000T dos that mean that with the new system i will be bumped up to 50 or is it that i lost 35k in T from the change over? someone please help 8L
[quote name="DaDwarf" date="2013-11-12 01:47:05"]I'm a little confused. Shouldn't this update actually benefit all users? I paid 425k for my lair right now, i have 45 slots. However, with this new conversion, it should've only costed me 365k? I didn't get any money back nor did my lair get 5 extra slots. So what happened to my 60k? Does this mean that if i were to buy my next lair expansion (used to be at 200k, now at 185k) will cost me 60k less or is that 60k lost? i only read the front page, i didn't really all 11 pages so excuses if this was addressed before.[/quote] Ahh, i saw there was a mistake and it got fixed 8D so now to get to 50 dragon slots i only need to pay 150k! Does this mean i only have to pay 90k to get to 55 dragons, seeing as i already paid 60k extra? or will i be charged the full 150k?
DaDwarf wrote on 2013-11-12 01:47:05:
I'm a little confused. Shouldn't this update actually benefit all users?

I paid 425k for my lair right now, i have 45 slots. However, with this new conversion, it should've only costed me 365k? I didn't get any money back nor did my lair get 5 extra slots. So what happened to my 60k?

Does this mean that if i were to buy my next lair expansion (used to be at 200k, now at 185k) will cost me 60k less or is that 60k lost?

i only read the front page, i didn't really all 11 pages so excuses if this was addressed before.

Ahh, i saw there was a mistake and it got fixed 8D so now to get to 50 dragon slots i only need to pay 150k! Does this mean i only have to pay 90k to get to 55 dragons, seeing as i already paid 60k extra? or will i be charged the full 150k?
DDbanner_zps4cfb08c8.png
I see some people saying they've lost out - no idea if I have, haven't worked it all out.

But I'm very happy to have space finally - my next expansion was going to be 1.5 million otherwise, and with Iridescent scrolls costing nearly 500k now as well, with other gem scrolls also ridiculously expensive, it was all getting a bit much.

Now I feel like I have a bit of breathing space - literally. ^^
I see some people saying they've lost out - no idea if I have, haven't worked it all out.

But I'm very happy to have space finally - my next expansion was going to be 1.5 million otherwise, and with Iridescent scrolls costing nearly 500k now as well, with other gem scrolls also ridiculously expensive, it was all getting a bit much.

Now I feel like I have a bit of breathing space - literally. ^^
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51