Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Adjustments & New Familiars
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51
Oh, best news I've seen yet! :D
Oh, best news I've seen yet! :D
RLfLU0h.png
@Xhaztol
My previous expansion would have cost me 150k but is now 115k. According to your chart, shouldn't it only cost me 90k?
@Xhaztol
My previous expansion would have cost me 150k but is now 115k. According to your chart, shouldn't it only cost me 90k?
alWiqh6.png
@Kaishun @BGArts They ate the 50k conversion because they missed a line later (the 90-95 slots). The jump to 50 spots was previously 200k (I paid it just a few hours ago)
@Kaishun @BGArts They ate the 50k conversion because they missed a line later (the 90-95 slots). The jump to 50 spots was previously 200k (I paid it just a few hours ago)
now that i've had time to calculate it and think about it - i should also be eligible for a bump in my lair space.
i have 50 spaces right now which cost me 825,000 to upgrade.
using the current method, it would've only cost me 560,000
which is a difference of 265,000 which means had these old systems been in place since day 1 i would've been able to afford the 55 bump ???

i don't wanna be that person but come on, man. everyone should be reimbursed. :s
@Xhaztol
now that i've had time to calculate it and think about it - i should also be eligible for a bump in my lair space.
i have 50 spaces right now which cost me 825,000 to upgrade.
using the current method, it would've only cost me 560,000
which is a difference of 265,000 which means had these old systems been in place since day 1 i would've been able to afford the 55 bump ???

i don't wanna be that person but come on, man. everyone should be reimbursed. :s
@Xhaztol
i'm a butt
[quote name="Mignonne" date="2013-11-12 01:08:25"] Ah, I found the discrepancy!! Your chart ate a line for 90-95 slots and instead jumps from 90 - 99 slots.[/quote] Great eye, @Mignonne! Thank you for letting me know - I've fixed the blip on the chart to include the 95 tier. This caused a few other lines to be wibbly wobbly, so those should now be correct. Sorry about that!
Mignonne wrote on 2013-11-12 01:08:25:
Ah, I found the discrepancy!! Your chart ate a line for 90-95 slots and instead jumps from 90 - 99 slots.

Great eye, @Mignonne! Thank you for letting me know - I've fixed the blip on the chart to include the 95 tier. This caused a few other lines to be wibbly wobbly, so those should now be correct. Sorry about that!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Scorpius
My apologies then. I'm way too used to people talking to me like that with the intention of knocking me down a few pegs, so I automatically get defensive. It's also late where I am and I'm tired and less tolerant about basically everything and I should really be going to bed but I can't sleep. Dl

I'm very sorry for chewing you out unnecessarily, though.
@Scorpius
My apologies then. I'm way too used to people talking to me like that with the intention of knocking me down a few pegs, so I automatically get defensive. It's also late where I am and I'm tired and less tolerant about basically everything and I should really be going to bed but I can't sleep. Dl

I'm very sorry for chewing you out unnecessarily, though.
I don't get it, so my Lair should be able to hold now 55 dragons since I already paid 200k for the "old" upgrade? Why is my lair then not bigger?
I don't get it, so my Lair should be able to hold now 55 dragons since I already paid 200k for the "old" upgrade? Why is my lair then not bigger?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Xhaztol In addition to wondering whether this will affect when we hit mighty lair/venerable, is there a chance 'ancient lair' and being near our deities will be re-instated to work like the others as a tier still starting at 99-max?
@Xhaztol In addition to wondering whether this will affect when we hit mighty lair/venerable, is there a chance 'ancient lair' and being near our deities will be re-instated to work like the others as a tier still starting at 99-max?
OMG YES.
Thank you for this, and LOL @choo atchoo? XD well done, cute familiars!
OMG YES.
Thank you for this, and LOL @choo atchoo? XD well done, cute familiars!
aJTY8eT.png
[quote name="brightwaters" date="2013-11-12 01:37:14"]@Xhaztol In addition to wondering whether this will affect when we hit mighty lair/venerable, is there a chance 'ancient lair' and being near our deities will be re-instated to work like the others as a tier still starting at 99-max?[/quote] @brightwaters - Great question! We have decided that we will not be altering the threshold at which you would earn "Ancient Lair," so anyone at 99-125 will be granted this achievement once we have those functioning again (they are one of the next things on our list to optimize!)
brightwaters wrote on 2013-11-12 01:37:14:

@brightwaters - Great question! We have decided that we will not be altering the threshold at which you would earn "Ancient Lair," so anyone at 99-125 will be granted this achievement once we have those functioning again (they are one of the next things on our list to optimize!)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51