Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC The End
1 2
Welcome to The End's OOC thread! This is where we can discuss ideas or sort out problems we may come across! This is also where you can ask for another user's permission to wound/insult/etc... their character. (keep it PG)
Remember, while your character may be rude to another, you have no quarrel with other users, so please treat one another with dignity and respect.
Have fun! ^^
Welcome to The End's OOC thread! This is where we can discuss ideas or sort out problems we may come across! This is also where you can ask for another user's permission to wound/insult/etc... their character. (keep it PG)
Remember, while your character may be rude to another, you have no quarrel with other users, so please treat one another with dignity and respect.
Have fun! ^^
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
Does anyone have a regular FR schedule so we can compare what times we are commonly online?
Does anyone have a regular FR schedule so we can compare what times we are commonly online?
Please click my kids!

I am home schooled. I have no life lol. Im on practically all the time. I get on around 11:00 on fr time. And get off for the rest of the day around 22:00 or later, on and off through out the day. I'm three hours ahead of fr so yeah. I forget what time it is lol
@RinnaBear
I am home schooled. I have no life lol. Im on practically all the time. I get on around 11:00 on fr time. And get off for the rest of the day around 22:00 or later, on and off through out the day. I'm three hours ahead of fr so yeah. I forget what time it is lol
@RinnaBear
Hey hey lovely Enders! I don't have a regular schedule sadly! I work retail. But I love to hop on during my breaks and lunch hour to see what's what! I have my phone on my throughout the day and will shoot a reply randomly throughout the day as it's my turn! Other than that no real sure time that I get on.
Hey hey lovely Enders! I don't have a regular schedule sadly! I work retail. But I love to hop on during my breaks and lunch hour to see what's what! I have my phone on my throughout the day and will shoot a reply randomly throughout the day as it's my turn! Other than that no real sure time that I get on.
Come ride the winds with me!
They'll take you where you've never been.
@RinnaBear @Omegajupiter @Wolfkitten

I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, so on weekdays when I have school I'd be on around 6:00-11:00 FR time, but on weekends if I have nothing to do I'm probs on like almost the whole day so.
@RinnaBear @Omegajupiter @Wolfkitten

I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, so on weekdays when I have school I'd be on around 6:00-11:00 FR time, but on weekends if I have nothing to do I'm probs on like almost the whole day so.
[procrastination intensifies]
I am two hours ahead of FR time. I am commonly online from 14:00 to 20:30, but I can go way past my limit.
I am two hours ahead of FR time. I am commonly online from 14:00 to 20:30, but I can go way past my limit.
Please click my kids!

@RinnaBear @Poodragon @Wolfkitten
Okay. Before we leave the scarred wastelands, I kinda want Nova to have pretty much a mental breakdown since she believes in her deitiy so much. She believes Plaguebringer do anything and everything to protect her "children". Shes been in pretty much denial the whole time to what everyone's saying, so I want her to see the destruction of a large plague liar she used to live in, I know it sounds like a kinda awful thing to do lol but its something, plus i love messed up things dealin with emotion in rps, especially Backstories, I mean look at Minx. But it's alright if yall don't like the idea we don't have to and I won't beg :3 also there, they could scrape up a little more food that hasn't rotted or something.

Also Rinna have you also came up with whatever the world the deities are up to? Like are they dead or just don't care or something else?
@RinnaBear @Poodragon @Wolfkitten
Okay. Before we leave the scarred wastelands, I kinda want Nova to have pretty much a mental breakdown since she believes in her deitiy so much. She believes Plaguebringer do anything and everything to protect her "children". Shes been in pretty much denial the whole time to what everyone's saying, so I want her to see the destruction of a large plague liar she used to live in, I know it sounds like a kinda awful thing to do lol but its something, plus i love messed up things dealin with emotion in rps, especially Backstories, I mean look at Minx. But it's alright if yall don't like the idea we don't have to and I won't beg :3 also there, they could scrape up a little more food that hasn't rotted or something.

Also Rinna have you also came up with whatever the world the deities are up to? Like are they dead or just don't care or something else?
@Omegajupiter @Rinnabear @Wolfkitten

That's fine with me, I like to play in a slower pace myself anyway so I don't mind taking any detours! And I agree with you about dealing with emotions, especially negative ones since I somehow seem to be unable to write any overly positive or romantic stuff XD Nova's breakdown would also put Rohan in a very confusing situation since he isn't really an emotional type, so there would be something interesting to write about him as well.

@Omegajupiter @Rinnabear @Wolfkitten

That's fine with me, I like to play in a slower pace myself anyway so I don't mind taking any detours! And I agree with you about dealing with emotions, especially negative ones since I somehow seem to be unable to write any overly positive or romantic stuff XD Nova's breakdown would also put Rohan in a very confusing situation since he isn't really an emotional type, so there would be something interesting to write about him as well.

[procrastination intensifies]
@Poodragon
XD exactly, none of my ocs have been overly positive, unless they were insane of course. And I was kinda guessing it would put Krait and Rohan in a kinda awkwardish situation, especially Rohan lol.
@Poodragon
XD exactly, none of my ocs have been overly positive, unless they were insane of course. And I was kinda guessing it would put Krait and Rohan in a kinda awkwardish situation, especially Rohan lol.
Nesaia would give her but hugs! Let's do it!
Nesaia would give her but hugs! Let's do it!
Come ride the winds with me!
They'll take you where you've never been.
1 2