Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC The End
1 2
@Omegajupiter @Rinnabear @Wolfkitten

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to the roleplay, but I've been really busy now :P If you want you can continue playing for a bit and just drag Rohan along since he isn't willing to speak yet anyways cuz he annoyed XD I'll reply tomorrow when I get home from school! And if you wanna make anything major to happen if you decide to go on, please stop there and wait for me? :D Hope you're not terribly bothered by my slowness lmao
@Omegajupiter @Rinnabear @Wolfkitten

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to the roleplay, but I've been really busy now :P If you want you can continue playing for a bit and just drag Rohan along since he isn't willing to speak yet anyways cuz he annoyed XD I'll reply tomorrow when I get home from school! And if you wanna make anything major to happen if you decide to go on, please stop there and wait for me? :D Hope you're not terribly bothered by my slowness lmao
[procrastination intensifies]
@poodragon

Oh god no. I was so tired yesterday that I crashed as soon as I got home, and didn't reply. Now I'm sick and just drifting in and out of consciousness. Almost no energy whatsoever. XD
@poodragon

Oh god no. I was so tired yesterday that I crashed as soon as I got home, and didn't reply. Now I'm sick and just drifting in and out of consciousness. Almost no energy whatsoever. XD
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
Haha I'm not worried! I figure we'll get there when we get there.
Haha I'm not worried! I figure we'll get there when we get there.
Come ride the winds with me!
They'll take you where you've never been.
It's alright. I've been kinda busy lately anyway
@poodragon @Rinnabear @Wolfkitten
It's alright. I've been kinda busy lately anyway
@poodragon @Rinnabear @Wolfkitten
@Omegajupiter

That is actually going to be a big part of the story in the end! You see, the deities are so busy warring with each other, they haven't noticed what is going on around them, and to be honest, they wouldn't care if they did.
I'll be sure to set something up where they 'happen' to come upon an old nest.
@Omegajupiter

That is actually going to be a big part of the story in the end! You see, the deities are so busy warring with each other, they haven't noticed what is going on around them, and to be honest, they wouldn't care if they did.
I'll be sure to set something up where they 'happen' to come upon an old nest.
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
1 2