Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lund's 15% Discounts [DOM Shop] - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Lundlaeva
Hey, I'd need a full set of Starfall Skins & Accents, for a total of 360,000 treasure
Thanks by advance!
@Lundlaeva
Hey, I'd need a full set of Starfall Skins & Accents, for a total of 360,000 treasure
Thanks by advance!
@Lundlaeva Could I get a Golden Featherfin (familiar)?
@Lundlaeva Could I get a Golden Featherfin (familiar)?
@TemmieVillage Yes, that will be 30000 treasure - please send it over and I'll get it for you.

@shortkeike That's fine! Please send me 150000 treasure and I'll grab them ASAP.

@littlebickle I can get those. Please send 60000 treasure over and I'll head to the Marketplace.
@TemmieVillage Yes, that will be 30000 treasure - please send it over and I'll get it for you.

@shortkeike That's fine! Please send me 150000 treasure and I'll grab them ASAP.

@littlebickle I can get those. Please send 60000 treasure over and I'll head to the Marketplace.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Frauzis I can get those for you. :) You're quite right with the cost - if you send it over, I'll get started.
@Frauzis I can get those for you. :) You're quite right with the cost - if you send it over, I'll get started.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@lundlaeva

Hiya! When you're open again for more orders could I get:

1x Stellar Scholar
1x The Youngest God
2x Nebula Walker
2x Ethereal Planet
2x Almagest
2x Celestian Shimmer
1x Runeborne
1x Cosmic Construct
1x Spiral Galaxy

13 skins x 29750t equals 386750t!
@lundlaeva

Hiya! When you're open again for more orders could I get:

1x Stellar Scholar
1x The Youngest God
2x Nebula Walker
2x Ethereal Planet
2x Almagest
2x Celestian Shimmer
1x Runeborne
1x Cosmic Construct
1x Spiral Galaxy

13 skins x 29750t equals 386750t!
EjNmpOb.png
@Jaypaw Hi there. I can certainly get those for you, but I am actually charging 30,000 treasure per skin/accent (a markup of 250 treasure each, still a 14% discount for you) so it would come to 240,000 treasure for your order.

If this is OK with you, please feel free to send the treasure over. If not, I wish you a happy Starfall anyway. :)
@Jaypaw Hi there. I can certainly get those for you, but I am actually charging 30,000 treasure per skin/accent (a markup of 250 treasure each, still a 14% discount for you) so it would come to 240,000 treasure for your order.

If this is OK with you, please feel free to send the treasure over. If not, I wish you a happy Starfall anyway. :)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Voska I can grab those for you - just send the treasure whenever you're ready. :)
@Voska I can grab those for you - just send the treasure whenever you're ready. :)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Hello @Lundlaeva!

Could I ask you to get me these itens?
Accent: Stellar Scholar
Accent: Nebula Walker
Accent: Starwood Trail
Skin: Spiral Galaxy

And could you just confirm me how much should I send you?
thank you so much :)
Hello @Lundlaeva!

Could I ask you to get me these itens?
Accent: Stellar Scholar
Accent: Nebula Walker
Accent: Starwood Trail
Skin: Spiral Galaxy

And could you just confirm me how much should I send you?
thank you so much :)
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Broesa Yes, sure. It would normally cost 125000 treasure, so at discount that's 106250 - please send the treasure over and I'll get it for you.

@Athenasowl Hi there. I can get that set of skins/accents for you, but I'm actually charging 30,000 treasure per skin/accent (a markup of 250 treasure each, still a 14% discount for you) so it would come to 390,000 treasure for your order. If this is OK with you, please feel free to send the treasure. If not, I wish you a happy Starfall Celebration anyway. :)

@MorganaduLac Yes, I can grab them for you. It would come to 120,000 treasure. Please send it over whenever you're ready and I'll get started on your order.
@Broesa Yes, sure. It would normally cost 125000 treasure, so at discount that's 106250 - please send the treasure over and I'll get it for you.

@Athenasowl Hi there. I can get that set of skins/accents for you, but I'm actually charging 30,000 treasure per skin/accent (a markup of 250 treasure each, still a 14% discount for you) so it would come to 390,000 treasure for your order. If this is OK with you, please feel free to send the treasure. If not, I wish you a happy Starfall Celebration anyway. :)

@MorganaduLac Yes, I can grab them for you. It would come to 120,000 treasure. Please send it over whenever you're ready and I'll get started on your order.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@lundlaeva

That's fine! I'll send it over right now! c:
@lundlaeva

That's fine! I'll send it over right now! c:
EjNmpOb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12