Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 280 281
Lottsie scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
Lottsie scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5VlXfoJ.gif[/img][/center] ------------------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tKV8inl.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=times new roman]Minigame: Everybody...Scatter! RESULTS [/size][/center] [center][font=candara][b]After a long day of searching, this is what you found![/b][/center] [font=candara]@Oxygene Just as you're about to snatch the scatterscroll, someone comes swooping up in front of you and snatches it! Too bad. @aearinn @Gilan You both decide to search for the scatterscroll together. After about two hours of searching, you come across a torn bag of flour. As a joke, one of you throws a handful towards the other and soon a flour war has commenced. You spend the rest of the day laughing and doing other silly stuff. @DragonDraws @Mitsukai Try as you might, all you can find is some gold ore. Ugh, completely useless! @roachchoir @Chrissy @RubyOfFire @Kalvin You all stumble across a figurine worth over 23 million treasure! Unfortunately in the process of everyone of you trying to grab it, it falls to the ground and shatters into thousands of pieces. Too bad those pieces aren't worth anything! @KatGrimm You fall into a radioactive river and your hair turns blue. Well, that's interesting. @Leannaa @ilidragon After hours of searching, you come across a desert. A...just a little bit out of the way there guys. @Yoda You come across a treasure chest! Unfortunately all that's inside of it is baby socks. How anti-climatic. @Broderick @Sukeisu @Fantelle You decide to go snorkeling instead of hunting for the scatterscroll because it's really hot outside and the fishes are calling you. @Ashtar @Xairathan You come across a dark cave and decide to enter. Inside is a small cavern laden with glowing mushrooms. [i]Cool![/i] Though not as cool as a scatterscroll would have been. @SenchaDrake Unfortunately, you have bad luck with mud and just continually fall into the same mud pit throughout the day. @dracoon @Birdskull @butterscotch305 @StarCandle It's always cold at night and you're tired of annoying people stealing your campfire space, so you collectively agree that enough is enough. You spend the day making blankets so that you'll stop having to be miserable when night falls. @KnightYumi Congratulations! You found a scatterscroll. [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [font=candara] @nemodave @pedroinboxfort @UnhookingStars You find an adorable baby goat who you name 'Sven.' He always gets super sad when you start to leave though, so you spend the day playing with him. @GrandNagus All you find is baby snails. How is this useful?? @SkyWarped555 @panopticon You've found the scatterscroll! but just as both of you reach for it, someone else snatches it from your grasp! Better luck next time!
5VlXfoJ.gif

tKV8inl.png

Minigame: Everybody...Scatter! RESULTS

After a long day of searching, this is what you found!

@Oxygene
Just as you're about to snatch the scatterscroll, someone comes swooping up in front of you and snatches it! Too bad.

@aearinn @Gilan
You both decide to search for the scatterscroll together. After about two hours of searching, you come across a torn bag of flour. As a joke, one of you throws a handful towards the other and soon a flour war has commenced. You spend the rest of the day laughing and doing other silly stuff.

@DragonDraws @Mitsukai
Try as you might, all you can find is some gold ore. Ugh, completely useless!

@roachchoir @Chrissy @RubyOfFire @Kalvin
You all stumble across a figurine worth over 23 million treasure! Unfortunately in the process of everyone of you trying to grab it, it falls to the ground and shatters into thousands of pieces. Too bad those pieces aren't worth anything!

@KatGrimm
You fall into a radioactive river and your hair turns blue. Well, that's interesting.

@Leannaa @ilidragon
After hours of searching, you come across a desert. A...just a little bit out of the way there guys.

@Yoda
You come across a treasure chest! Unfortunately all that's inside of it is baby socks. How anti-climatic.

@Broderick @Sukeisu @Fantelle
You decide to go snorkeling instead of hunting for the scatterscroll because it's really hot outside and the fishes are calling you.

@Ashtar @Xairathan
You come across a dark cave and decide to enter. Inside is a small cavern laden with glowing mushrooms. Cool! Though not as cool as a scatterscroll would have been.

@SenchaDrake
Unfortunately, you have bad luck with mud and just continually fall into the same mud pit throughout the day.

@dracoon @Birdskull @butterscotch305 @StarCandle
It's always cold at night and you're tired of annoying people stealing your campfire space, so you collectively agree that enough is enough. You spend the day making blankets so that you'll stop having to be miserable when night falls.

@KnightYumi
Congratulations! You found a scatterscroll.

Tri-Color Scatterscroll

@nemodave @pedroinboxfort @UnhookingStars
You find an adorable baby goat who you name 'Sven.' He always gets super sad when you start to leave though, so you spend the day playing with him.

@GrandNagus
All you find is baby snails. How is this useful??

@SkyWarped555 @panopticon
You've found the scatterscroll! but just as both of you reach for it, someone else snatches it from your grasp! Better luck next time!
That damn gold ore! Never any good.

-cue dang nabbit head shake-
That damn gold ore! Never any good.

-cue dang nabbit head shake-
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Woooo thank you!! C:
Woooo thank you!! C:
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Well, I did always want to try dying my hair blue. So, I suppose that it all worked out for the best. haha
Well, I did always want to try dying my hair blue. So, I suppose that it all worked out for the best. haha
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
I would end up in a desert! Doh!
I would end up in a desert! Doh!
2YPv3wq.png
KingSpinosaurus scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
KingSpinosaurus scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
WolfFenrir scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
WolfFenrir scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
wolvesbar.gif
The glowing mushrooms would be a cool decoration for RoR!
The glowing mushrooms would be a cool decoration for RoR!
FelGoldwyn scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
FelGoldwyn scatters and searches for a scatterscroll!
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 280 281