Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lund's 15% Discounts [DOM Shop] - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Lundlaeva
Hey there! Could i ask you to grab...
Accent: Stellar Scholar
Accent: Ancestral Runes
Accent: Nebula Walker
Accent: Ethereal Planet x2
Accent: Starwood Trail
Accent: Celestian Shimmer
so 210,000t total? oUo
@Lundlaeva
Hey there! Could i ask you to grab...
Accent: Stellar Scholar
Accent: Ethereal Planet x2
Accent: Celestian Shimmer
so 210,000t total? oUo
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@dragnia Hey there - yes, I can get those. :) You're quite right with the total, so if you send it over, I'll grab them for you.
@dragnia Hey there - yes, I can get those. :) You're quite right with the total, so if you send it over, I'll grab them for you.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

can I please have:

Accent: Ethereal Planet
Skin: Almagest
Skin: Spectral Sneak
Skin: Runeborne
Skin: Cosmic Construct
Skin: Spiral Galaxy

thank you :)
@Lundlaeva

can I please have:

Accent: Ethereal Planet
Skin: Almagest
Skin: Spectral Sneak
Skin: Runeborne
Skin: Cosmic Construct
Skin: Spiral Galaxy

thank you :)
@Bozanstvena, you certainly can! That will be 270,000 treasure. Send it over and I'll get them for you.
@Bozanstvena, you certainly can! That will be 270,000 treasure. Send it over and I'll get them for you.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

great! sending treasure now :)
@Lundlaeva

great! sending treasure now :)
@dragnia @Bozanstvena I have both your payments, thank you, but the Marketplace is empty right now so I can't pick up anything! I will get your skins/accents to you as soon as they appear.
@dragnia @Bozanstvena I have both your payments, thank you, but the Marketplace is empty right now so I can't pick up anything! I will get your skins/accents to you as soon as they appear.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

not a problem at all :)
@Lundlaeva

not a problem at all :)
@Lundlaeva
No problem! oUo/ Thanks for the heads up though~!
@Lundlaeva
No problem! oUo/ Thanks for the heads up though~!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Lundlaeva - May I order
1 x Accent: Nebula Walker
1 x Accent: Starwood Trail

Please and thanks :)
@Lundlaeva - May I order
1 x Accent: Nebula Walker
1 x Accent: Starwood Trail

Please and thanks :)
@dappercat You certainly can - please send over the 60K and I'll get them to you as soon as the Marketplace behaves itself and shows me some skins/accents! ;)
@dappercat You certainly can - please send over the 60K and I'll get them to you as soon as the Marketplace behaves itself and shows me some skins/accents! ;)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12