Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fujos Fluttery // FC Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 132
@Kitsunemochalite It's 530 =D
@Kitsunemochalite It's 530 =D
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Sounds great, I should have it all last day by the latest :3
Thanks homie
@Fujo

Sounds great, I should have it all last day by the latest :3
Thanks homie
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
@Fujo

heya, i'm about to have enough for the accent i have on hold, but i thought i might ask - since you're 'closed', does that mean you're not trading any other skins/accents? because i'm also interested in the 'astral silks' accent, but if you're not taking on anything else but what i've already ordered, that's fine!
@Fujo

heya, i'm about to have enough for the accent i have on hold, but i thought i might ask - since you're 'closed', does that mean you're not trading any other skins/accents? because i'm also interested in the 'astral silks' accent, but if you're not taking on anything else but what i've already ordered, that's fine!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@sighborgs Yeha I already have all the shards I need! But if you wish, i can put the accent on hold for you for next festival?
@sighborgs Yeha I already have all the shards I need! But if you wish, i can put the accent on hold for you for next festival?
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo ah, it's okay, my october will probably be super busy so i won't be able to farm much! thank you anyways! <3
@Fujo ah, it's okay, my october will probably be super busy so i won't be able to farm much! thank you anyways! <3
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@Fujo I have the 170 shards sending CR
@Fujo I have the 170 shards sending CR
wzvgNWH.png
@Fujo Sent my 595 through CR for Ivy Vines.
@Fujo Sent my 595 through CR for Ivy Vines.
@Fujo Can I have a ping when your festival opens for the RoR? :3
@Fujo Can I have a ping when your festival opens for the RoR? :3
UJXttDL.png
@QueenCheetah93 @Tabzirra @TalonOcharria @Vaze @feuervogel @leeedea @Satirecat @Kibawolff @Kyriashi @RevvyTheWolf @Osa @kuninaga @TEMPER @Haoang20082 @SirLeafheart @NomasaurusRex @Kitsunemochalite @wildgrapevine @Kushiel @Zephyr23 @Loba19 @scarletskyz @LifeofaDreamer @Nerasis @chocomonster @eidolonidol @Aves @dualscepters @xxace @crystal3001 @NorthSong @sighborgs

A bit late but I am open for Trickmurk! Happy Festival Week! Hope you have a good one!
@QueenCheetah93 @Tabzirra @TalonOcharria @Vaze @feuervogel @leeedea @Satirecat @Kibawolff @Kyriashi @RevvyTheWolf @Osa @kuninaga @TEMPER @Haoang20082 @SirLeafheart @NomasaurusRex @Kitsunemochalite @wildgrapevine @Kushiel @Zephyr23 @Loba19 @scarletskyz @LifeofaDreamer @Nerasis @chocomonster @eidolonidol @Aves @dualscepters @xxace @crystal3001 @NorthSong @sighborgs

A bit late but I am open for Trickmurk! Happy Festival Week! Hope you have a good one!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

hey there! thanks for the ping c: i was wondering how many pinecones are you accepting for witch of the mists or pearly blue peonies?
@Fujo

hey there! thanks for the ping c: i was wondering how many pinecones are you accepting for witch of the mists or pearly blue peonies?
xvKuWGq.png

1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 132