Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fujos Fluttery // FC Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 131 132
@fujo May I please be placed on your pinglist?
@fujo May I please be placed on your pinglist?
@Fujo How many shards for the chillspike collar and the flower garlands?
@Fujo How many shards for the chillspike collar and the flower garlands?
wzvgNWH.png
@Fujo Great! I would like to add the crown :P Could set up a CR when you have time ?
@Fujo Great! I would like to add the crown :P Could set up a CR when you have time ?
fEKxCwT.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.giftumblr_inline_nwge4eCghJ1tpn0nn_540.png
@birdsofafeather Well I have a Illuminated (Light) and a Searing (Fire) Sash? There is also Moonglow Thorns (Shadow), Solar Blades (Light), Will O# the Ember (Fire) and Sekeltal Chimes (Plague)!

@crystal3001 Added!

@Ranzarc Chillspike Collar is 170 Shards, Flower Garlands is 638 Shards

@Monchii Ok! And Yes please send teh Cr when you have the time! I'll answer asap!
@birdsofafeather Well I have a Illuminated (Light) and a Searing (Fire) Sash? There is also Moonglow Thorns (Shadow), Solar Blades (Light), Will O# the Ember (Fire) and Sekeltal Chimes (Plague)!

@crystal3001 Added!

@Ranzarc Chillspike Collar is 170 Shards, Flower Garlands is 638 Shards

@Monchii Ok! And Yes please send teh Cr when you have the time! I'll answer asap!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo ooo, how much would each of those be?
@Fujo ooo, how much would each of those be?
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@Fujo could you hold the chillspike collar for me please.
@Fujo could you hold the chillspike collar for me please.
wzvgNWH.png
@fujo

would you take them at 30 shards each, so for 15 warmwater wanderers, itd be 450 shards?
@fujo

would you take them at 30 shards each, so for 15 warmwater wanderers, itd be 450 shards?
@fujo I'm really sorry but may I please cancel my payment plan. I barely have any shards and I can't imagine earning even 100 before this fest ends. Sorry again and thanks for putting it on hold for me!
@fujo I'm really sorry but may I please cancel my payment plan. I barely have any shards and I can't imagine earning even 100 before this fest ends. Sorry again and thanks for putting it on hold for me!
@birdsofafeather All are LAH So Illuminated Sash 400 Shards, Searing Sash is 220 Shards, Moonglow Thorns are 250 Shards, Solar Blades 240 Shards, Will O' the Ember are 125 Shards and Skeletal chimes are 150 Shards!

@Ranzarc Can do!

@Sharkinator Ah I fear 30 is a bit too low for my taste, but we could do 35? So 525 for 15?

@Chelonia No worries that's perfectly okay and it happens! Thanks for lettinbg me know!

@Kitsunemochalite The deal for graveyard charms fell through if you still want it!

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED
I will still take on orders in progress (people that asked the price for stuff and wanna confirm that they wnat them) but no new inquirys are taken on. Thank you!
@birdsofafeather All are LAH So Illuminated Sash 400 Shards, Searing Sash is 220 Shards, Moonglow Thorns are 250 Shards, Solar Blades 240 Shards, Will O' the Ember are 125 Shards and Skeletal chimes are 150 Shards!

@Ranzarc Can do!

@Sharkinator Ah I fear 30 is a bit too low for my taste, but we could do 35? So 525 for 15?

@Chelonia No worries that's perfectly okay and it happens! Thanks for lettinbg me know!

@Kitsunemochalite The deal for graveyard charms fell through if you still want it!

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED
I will still take on orders in progress (people that asked the price for stuff and wanna confirm that they wnat them) but no new inquirys are taken on. Thank you!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Yeah that sounds great! Thank you for letting me know
Im just about at 500 again, so let me brew for the last few. What was the price on that one again please?
@Fujo

Yeah that sounds great! Thank you for letting me know
Im just about at 500 again, so let me brew for the last few. What was the price on that one again please?
Waka%20Ozzy%20Toki.gif
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 131 132