Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [AH] Grand Trine - Tundra M Skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6
Omg much want!!!!
Omg much want!!!!
1zbt2cl.png

QmlGS5S.png
@Desnik

Ah! I must've missed your ping for the first run - thanks for reprinting! Sign me up for the reprint list please~ I'll pay with treasure and wait til the skincent arrives, if that's alright with you?
@Desnik

Ah! I must've missed your ping for the first run - thanks for reprinting! Sign me up for the reprint list please~ I'll pay with treasure and wait til the skincent arrives, if that's alright with you?
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64 First run sold out in ten minutes, it was a little intense :) Second run is already ordered. You can totally wait until the accent comes in to pay, and treasure is perfect
@Kirmon64 First run sold out in ten minutes, it was a little intense :) Second run is already ordered. You can totally wait until the accent comes in to pay, and treasure is perfect
@Desnik Could I pre-order a copy of Grand Trine please? :)
@Desnik Could I pre-order a copy of Grand Trine please? :)
@Jazz Absolutely :)
@Jazz Absolutely :)
@Desnik
How long do you intend to run reprints? I love the skin, but with everything going on right now money's a bit tight.
@Desnik
How long do you intend to run reprints? I love the skin, but with everything going on right now money's a bit tight.
@Turnaboutkid As long as they move on the AH and keep selling, I'll keep printing them, so no hurry

Let me know if you ever want a slot! :)
@Turnaboutkid As long as they move on the AH and keep selling, I'll keep printing them, so no hurry

Let me know if you ever want a slot! :)
@Desnik

Can I go ahead and request a mixed payment slot please? I would like to pay when they come in so I can gather the last few funds I need if that's ok. Man o man I've been waiting for this one, I love it.
@Desnik

Can I go ahead and request a mixed payment slot please? I would like to pay when they come in so I can gather the last few funds I need if that's ok. Man o man I've been waiting for this one, I love it.
@theroiprocepios Of course! I already ordered the reprint and it'll show up in 5-7 days. You can pay then :)
@theroiprocepios Of course! I already ordered the reprint and it'll show up in 5-7 days. You can pay then :)
@Desnik
I'd love 1 slot of Grand Trine for treasure, please!
@Desnik
I'd love 1 slot of Grand Trine for treasure, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6