Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 1426 1427
@bravelittlefish hey I just sort of want to let you know I might be needing to rent a nest from you if my other friend that's in fire flight doesn't have space/nests ready in time (need to set it 6 days before October 7th)
@bravelittlefish hey I just sort of want to let you know I might be needing to rent a nest from you if my other friend that's in fire flight doesn't have space/nests ready in time (need to set it 6 days before October 7th)
boIu4p9.png
@Lunusdragoness
So October 1st? That's fine, I'll make sure I have a nest open then c:
@Lunusdragoness
So October 1st? That's fine, I'll make sure I have a nest open then c:
fireh8.png
@bravelittlefish nvm my other friend is gonna help me out
@bravelittlefish nvm my other friend is gonna help me out
boIu4p9.png
@Lunusdragoness
okay!
@Lunusdragoness
okay!
fireh8.png
In advance, sorry for the late reply/edits. I haven't been feeling all to well the past two weeks but I guess I'm back now haha

@Celine @uguubeans @BoomBreeze @ShadowedWolf @gengay
Thanks for leaving your review(s)!

@SilverDeath
Aaa, thanks for letting me know. I've put them both in their current flights again. c:

@smaller
Are you pinged since you posted that you keep getting pinged, september 14? Or is it okay now?

@AnonymousDragon
By sending me a message or pinging me haha. But no need to do that anymore, I've removed you from the list.

@acorncap
Thanks letting me know! You are now on the earth list. c:
In advance, sorry for the late reply/edits. I haven't been feeling all to well the past two weeks but I guess I'm back now haha

@Celine @uguubeans @BoomBreeze @ShadowedWolf @gengay
Thanks for leaving your review(s)!

@SilverDeath
Aaa, thanks for letting me know. I've put them both in their current flights again. c:

@smaller
Are you pinged since you posted that you keep getting pinged, september 14? Or is it okay now?

@AnonymousDragon
By sending me a message or pinging me haha. But no need to do that anymore, I've removed you from the list.

@acorncap
Thanks letting me know! You are now on the earth list. c:
@Clifftop It seems to be fixed! Ahhh, sweet relief. Thank you!! I play too infrequently to be a reliable host these days.
@Clifftop It seems to be fixed! Ahhh, sweet relief. Thank you!! I play too infrequently to be a reliable host these days.
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@Alxamei
Hello, can you rent me a nest for imps pair today?)
@Alxamei
Hello, can you rent me a nest for imps pair today?)
@SiJunma

Sure! Send them over whenever. :)
@SiJunma

Sure! Send them over whenever. :)
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Komari @ClockworkOctopus @linguistic @fallbright @Kiomori @VictoryInSolace

Looking for a Lightning nest! Can provide food for the stay and extra food as a tip c:
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Komari @ClockworkOctopus @linguistic @fallbright @Kiomori @VictoryInSolace

Looking for a Lightning nest! Can provide food for the stay and extra food as a tip c:
@Clifftop one application please!

Flight: Nature
Charge: treasure donations welcome but payment can be in plants
Able to provide collateral if asked: yes
Space always available or when space is available: generally always available
Other conditions/info: Will only hold dragons and babies for a week. after that, you will be pinged and if you dont respond... babies will be exalted
@Clifftop one application please!

Flight: Nature
Charge: treasure donations welcome but payment can be in plants
Able to provide collateral if asked: yes
Space always available or when space is available: generally always available
Other conditions/info: Will only hold dragons and babies for a week. after that, you will be pinged and if you dont respond... babies will be exalted
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 1426 1427