Mirror!
Mirror!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
The mirror please!
The mirror please!
FGEF3ML.png
The window.
The window.
Through the looking glass! or rather the mirror.
Through the looking glass! or rather the mirror.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
the DOOR please <3
the DOOR please <3
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png
Out the window I will go!
Out the window I will go!
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
The large mirror, please! :D
The large mirror, please! :D
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[size=1]@Aedoria @Amariel @arashiyama @AriellaXO @Arula @AtticSaltStorms @bellzan @bermeyer @bonstrosity @BrinBellway @CalicoProfessor @chocollama @Citara @colorless @Combtaystic @cometmebro @CupcakeCass @Deramadus @Destemona @dividedAnimus @DragonPromise @EclipseMirror @Eialyne @Eleni @Evolution2 @ExpectInsanity @Faeyra @Faoiltiama @Flamepool @FunwithaPorpoise @gabrielnovak @Garnettfox @Gheron @glowingfirefly @Haoang20082 @Hinumi @holidayblues @Icicle16 @Inkui @IronPen @julietofmayfair @Karasuma @Karsi @kaylavarnell4736 @Kipiekie @KoruWari @Kvon @littlebickle @LordSheo @Lovelypetbreeder @Luminae @Luminaries @Lycanror @MagpieScholar @magpietellme @melodlily @Melounek @Mirna @MissGoldenPixel @Monchii @Moonwater @NicoleEirin @NinaOsp @nohsara @NothingHere @Oricole @PhantomNimbus @Ragnarok42 @Riverflower @Rulanir @SaturdayLemon @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Silentstep @Sinestre @Siritys @smeen @snes @SnowingLily @somersault @Sorulis @SSJXemnas @Stanari @Stormphoenix42 @Suzuranao @Syncogon @Talicinx @Tentakles @TheClassCalico @TheMaskedHunter @TheSilverPaunda @TheVastEmptiness @ThisOneIsBlue @Tria91 @Valyrie @Vengrahdiin @VineDream @Violetah @Watercolour @Werelynx @wingedRenegade @XxRQYTxX @Aquazap222@Augusteen @ardarious @Midna42 @glacecakes @Captainamerica99 @Augusteen @tugsten @Solanceae @kellitabee @lucidCandlemaker @cinnamonty @Leopardmask @SpaceErase @albtatis @clarax @Mesuki @luckygrace99 @AshAndBones @Ribbons @Deidara @Tyta @BloodSentry @CatsAndMaths @shamwow @jbapple @Delcat @CrazyCheetahGirl @Goanna @SirArchimedes @Lavendetta @Ravenhart @nielybh @onefouronetwo @casuallySleepy @Zelan @Arah @VaeLar @AlduinALaMode @FrozenDelirium @Helianthe @TeddyDJ @broadwaypizano @harmonywish @Leucoss @freshpeachez@xcscientist @KanayaChopin @Clya @rriver @Razen @AzureDreaming[/size] I have to say the statistics of this round are interesting, with just over half of you all participants walking through the mirror ^ ^ But, winners! [b]WINDOW:[/b] @Karsi [i]There is a pile of rocks on the meadow: under them you find some gold.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]x2000 [b]DOOR:[/b] @VineDream [i]You step into the void and back to the room. The thing in Tundra’s fur smiles at you.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26844566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268446/26844566_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]MIRROR:[/b] @Stormphoenix42 [i]You step into a mirror-image of the room you just were in: thankfully it’s empty. After a bit of rummaging you find a nice necklace.[/i] [item=amber flourish necklace]
@Aedoria @Amariel @arashiyama @AriellaXO @Arula @AtticSaltStorms @bellzan @bermeyer @bonstrosity @BrinBellway @CalicoProfessor @chocollama @Citara @colorless @Combtaystic @cometmebro @CupcakeCass @Deramadus @Destemona @dividedAnimus @DragonPromise @EclipseMirror @Eialyne @Eleni @Evolution2 @ExpectInsanity @Faeyra @Faoiltiama @Flamepool @FunwithaPorpoise @gabrielnovak @Garnettfox @Gheron @glowingfirefly @Haoang20082 @Hinumi @holidayblues @Icicle16 @Inkui @IronPen @julietofmayfair @Karasuma @Karsi @kaylavarnell4736 @Kipiekie @KoruWari @Kvon @littlebickle @LordSheo @Lovelypetbreeder @Luminae @Luminaries @Lycanror @MagpieScholar @magpietellme @melodlily @Melounek @Mirna @MissGoldenPixel @Monchii @Moonwater @NicoleEirin @NinaOsp @nohsara @NothingHere @Oricole @PhantomNimbus @Ragnarok42 @Riverflower @Rulanir @SaturdayLemon @Scatterspark @Schefflera @Silentstep @Sinestre @Siritys @smeen @snes @SnowingLily @somersault @Sorulis @SSJXemnas @Stanari @Stormphoenix42 @Suzuranao @Syncogon @Talicinx @Tentakles @TheClassCalico @TheMaskedHunter @TheSilverPaunda @TheVastEmptiness @ThisOneIsBlue @Tria91 @Valyrie @Vengrahdiin @VineDream @Violetah @Watercolour @Werelynx @wingedRenegade @XxRQYTxX @Aquazap222@Augusteen @ardarious @Midna42 @glacecakes @Captainamerica99 @Augusteen @tugsten @Solanceae @kellitabee @lucidCandlemaker @cinnamonty @Leopardmask @SpaceErase @albtatis @clarax @Mesuki @luckygrace99 @AshAndBones @Ribbons @Deidara @Tyta @BloodSentry @CatsAndMaths @shamwow @jbapple @Delcat @CrazyCheetahGirl @Goanna @SirArchimedes @Lavendetta @Ravenhart @nielybh @onefouronetwo @casuallySleepy @Zelan @Arah @VaeLar @AlduinALaMode @FrozenDelirium @Helianthe @TeddyDJ @broadwaypizano @harmonywish @Leucoss @freshpeachez@xcscientist @KanayaChopin @Clya @rriver @Razen @AzureDreaming

I have to say the statistics of this round are interesting, with just over half of you all participants walking through the mirror ^ ^

But, winners!

WINDOW:
@Karsi

There is a pile of rocks on the meadow: under them you find some gold.
icon_treasure.pngx2000

DOOR:
@VineDream

You step into the void and back to the room. The thing in Tundra’s fur smiles at you.

26844566_350.png

MIRROR:
@Stormphoenix42

You step into a mirror-image of the room you just were in: thankfully it’s empty. After a bit of rummaging you find a nice necklace.
Amber Flourish Necklace
hWsjkHE.png
I'll take the window!
I'll take the window!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
The large mirror
The large mirror
BIEqm.gifgSVZM.gifbGMZB.gifdLUeR.gif1COnF.gifjoNVi.gif 496480jrt694jsq1.gif
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 195 196