Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with menus in Breeding
1 2 3
Any time I try to breed dragons, I can select the first breeding partner in the drop down menu, but everything I select after that takes me to the menu I already accessed. I can't choose the second partner, and any links I tap on take me to the menu as well. I ha e to reload the page in order to navigate away.

-I'm on mobile strictly, so I haven't tried this on a computer.
-I've tried both Safari and Chrome. Same issue in both
-this started last week as far as I know
-I don't have this problem anywhere else where drop down menus exist (AH, Scrying etc) only the breeding menus.

EDIT: it's also happening in my hoard when I try to select the type of food I want to see.
Any time I try to breed dragons, I can select the first breeding partner in the drop down menu, but everything I select after that takes me to the menu I already accessed. I can't choose the second partner, and any links I tap on take me to the menu as well. I ha e to reload the page in order to navigate away.

-I'm on mobile strictly, so I haven't tried this on a computer.
-I've tried both Safari and Chrome. Same issue in both
-this started last week as far as I know
-I don't have this problem anywhere else where drop down menus exist (AH, Scrying etc) only the breeding menus.

EDIT: it's also happening in my hoard when I try to select the type of food I want to see.
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
Any suggestions at all?
Any suggestions at all?
@Sunsward What operating system are you using, iOS?
@Sunsward What operating system are you using, iOS?
@chespin Yes, I'm on an iPhone 6s.
@chespin Yes, I'm on an iPhone 6s.
@Sunsward Apparently a recent update with iOS is causing problems with FR, as there are a lot of reports on the same thing. My friend was able to get around it by using Firefox instead of chrome/safari, so maybe this will work for you. :)
@Sunsward Apparently a recent update with iOS is causing problems with FR, as there are a lot of reports on the same thing. My friend was able to get around it by using Firefox instead of chrome/safari, so maybe this will work for you. :)
@chespin good to know! I'll try it

EDIT: ok I was able to do it, still had issues (the menu wouldn't go away, but it did let me switch between menus) so hopefully there's an update to fix this soon.
@chespin good to know! I'll try it

EDIT: ok I was able to do it, still had issues (the menu wouldn't go away, but it did let me switch between menus) so hopefully there's an update to fix this soon.
I am still having the issue with the breeding screen where i cannot even toggle away from the screen after selecting a menu wihout a refresh
using iphone 6 safari
will be dowloading firefoc until this issue is resolved

ESIT: Okay so the issue is bugged on firefox as well
I am still having the issue with the breeding screen where i cannot even toggle away from the screen after selecting a menu wihout a refresh
using iphone 6 safari
will be dowloading firefoc until this issue is resolved

ESIT: Okay so the issue is bugged on firefox as well
@Arideth

Does an Iphone allow you to downgrade the system again? If so you could try that.
@Arideth

Does an Iphone allow you to downgrade the system again? If so you could try that.
@Ismaiel

Apple does not support a downgrade of an updated iOS system. There was a limited time frame to do so outside of terms and conditions (but I'd prefer not to risk the data on my phone to attempt that just for a bug).

EDIT: As far as I can tell the only bug on iOS 10.0.1 is nesting grounds menu toggle.
@Ismaiel

Apple does not support a downgrade of an updated iOS system. There was a limited time frame to do so outside of terms and conditions (but I'd prefer not to risk the data on my phone to attempt that just for a bug).

EDIT: As far as I can tell the only bug on iOS 10.0.1 is nesting grounds menu toggle.
I was having the same issue. I actually got it to work by going through a dragons page (so one dragon is pre-selected in breeding) then chose the mate. After that I got it to work by sideswiping back to the previous page, then sideswiping forward back to the nesting page. Dragons were still selected and it went through.
(If you need me to elaborate I will; its 6am and I'm sleepy so if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry!)

@Sunsward
I was having the same issue. I actually got it to work by going through a dragons page (so one dragon is pre-selected in breeding) then chose the mate. After that I got it to work by sideswiping back to the previous page, then sideswiping forward back to the nesting page. Dragons were still selected and it went through.
(If you need me to elaborate I will; its 6am and I'm sleepy so if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry!)

@Sunsward
1 2 3