Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with menus in Breeding
1 2 3
I've been tracking this thread hoping a solution would present itself. Instead, it seems like I just have something to add. The food menus have been giving me the same issues. Specifically, when I go to convert food from my hoard into points, I can't select any of the check boxes because anything I try to select just brings me back to the "sort by which food type" menu. :(
I've been tracking this thread hoping a solution would present itself. Instead, it seems like I just have something to add. The food menus have been giving me the same issues. Specifically, when I go to convert food from my hoard into points, I can't select any of the check boxes because anything I try to select just brings me back to the "sort by which food type" menu. :(
meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy
YYALLS
they/them
AU4MJP2.gif
I've been having the same issue. :(
Hope there is a solution.
I've been having the same issue. :(
Hope there is a solution.
I'm having this issue too ugh
I'm having this issue too ugh
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Hey I figured it out guys. I think @elves mentioned it and it worked I've got all my nests filled now.

When you wanna breed just go into one of the dragons page and manually select them, and you're able to select the other parent. When you have both of them selected you can swipe from the far edge of your screen to go back and swipe the opposite way from the very edge of the screen to come right back to that breeding page with everything intact and you can finalize the couple right there. I dunno if you're able to preview, you probably can, and if you can't breed after then then just do the swipe thing again and you can do it.

Nice job Elves I've been waiting for weeks to get breeding again my poor lair has been empty lol
Hey I figured it out guys. I think @elves mentioned it and it worked I've got all my nests filled now.

When you wanna breed just go into one of the dragons page and manually select them, and you're able to select the other parent. When you have both of them selected you can swipe from the far edge of your screen to go back and swipe the opposite way from the very edge of the screen to come right back to that breeding page with everything intact and you can finalize the couple right there. I dunno if you're able to preview, you probably can, and if you can't breed after then then just do the swipe thing again and you can do it.

Nice job Elves I've been waiting for weeks to get breeding again my poor lair has been empty lol
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel
It worked!!! Thanks!!!
@Bequerel
It worked!!! Thanks!!!
Uhh it didn't work for me. First it was the male option acting up, and when I did what you guys said, the female messed up... idk how to fix it. I'm on my phone (5c) and wanna breed my favorite breeding pair. So SOS.
Uhh it didn't work for me. First it was the male option acting up, and when I did what you guys said, the female messed up... idk how to fix it. I'm on my phone (5c) and wanna breed my favorite breeding pair. So SOS.
TBD
@Bequerel
Glad I could help! :)
@Bequerel
Glad I could help! :)
I was having the same issue, but it fixed itself when I updated to iOS 10.0.2!
I was having the same issue, but it fixed itself when I updated to iOS 10.0.2!
FBb49Y6.png
I am having this issue in a chrome browser on a laptop. Tried logging out/in, but I will attempt using explorer. I can open the drop-down menus and all that shows up is "Select Dragon:" where the dragon names should be. I know that I have 20+ dragons ready to breed, but can't reach them.

Edit: I can't even get a drop-down from the nesting grounds menu. It just highlights the select buttons blue/black.
I am having this issue in a chrome browser on a laptop. Tried logging out/in, but I will attempt using explorer. I can open the drop-down menus and all that shows up is "Select Dragon:" where the dragon names should be. I know that I have 20+ dragons ready to breed, but can't reach them.

Edit: I can't even get a drop-down from the nesting grounds menu. It just highlights the select buttons blue/black.
11812.png7568.png11811.png
@Amphax

Your dragons are too hungry, they need at least 40/50 energy (80%) in order to be able to breed.
@Amphax

Your dragons are too hungry, they need at least 40/50 energy (80%) in order to be able to breed.
1 2 3