Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2016
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58
I love the accents and apparel!!
I love the accents and apparel!!
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
That vista is amazing
That vista is amazing
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Everything is so cool!! Happy Starfall, everyone!!!
Everything is so cool!! Happy Starfall, everyone!!!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Great ! love the skins ! Thank you for presents.
Great ! love the skins ! Thank you for presents.
I'm going to be hoarding so many of those goblins. <3 <3
I'm going to be hoarding so many of those goblins. <3 <3
[quote name="Monako" date=2016-09-25 00:46:36] A lot of stuff here is nice but I don't really feel like having three bogsneak entries is really fair. People making the bogsneak entries only had a week to put them together. Furthermore anyone who made their entries BEFORE knowing of the new Bogsneak dragons have an unfair disadvantage since there is 3 bogsneaks and only 2 imperials and 2 faes and less for the others! I understand one or two entries winning but to give such a high percentage to something entirely new with only a single week to prepare just seems unfair to everyone who entered at the beginning or middle of the month. [/quote] [center][i]only 2 imperials[/i] There seems to be at least 1 Imperial Skin/Accent every month, its not a breed I think needs anymore then its already getting. But, I do agree somewhat on what you are saying about the Bogsneak's, only those who at the time only had one entry, or none, could take advantage of a new breed coming out before the festival, and does make it a bit unfair on previous entries. However for them to be able to come up with the entries they did in that short time, surely they deserve the praise.[/center]
Monako wrote on 2016-09-25:
A lot of stuff here is nice but I don't really feel like having three bogsneak entries is really fair. People making the bogsneak entries only had a week to put them together. Furthermore anyone who made their entries BEFORE knowing of the new Bogsneak dragons have an unfair disadvantage since there is 3 bogsneaks and only 2 imperials and 2 faes and less for the others!

I understand one or two entries winning but to give such a high percentage to something entirely new with only a single week to prepare just seems unfair to everyone who entered at the beginning or middle of the month.
only 2 imperials
There seems to be at least 1 Imperial Skin/Accent every month, its not a breed I think needs anymore then its already getting.

But, I do agree somewhat on what you are saying about the Bogsneak's, only those who at the time only had one entry, or none, could take advantage of a new breed coming out before the festival, and does make it a bit unfair on previous entries.
However for them to be able to come up with the entries they did in that short time, surely they deserve the praise.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
HECK YES STARFALL
HECK YES STARFALL
» Coke
he/they FRT+2
CPMK3ES.gif PNzNy7j.png
It`s fest sooo good! Skins and accents pretty. And happy festival!
It`s fest sooo good! Skins and accents pretty. And happy festival!
12613751.png
OMG WOW
OMG WOW
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Wow! Those Ridgeback skins are awesome! /s
Wow! Those Ridgeback skins are awesome! /s
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58