Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2016
This is a good vista.
This is a good vista.
6pUNHAC.gif
oh my goodness i'm loving that apparel!!
oh my goodness i'm loving that apparel!!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
i never thought i'd be thirsty for a cloak
but here we are
i never thought i'd be thirsty for a cloak
but here we are

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
Oh gosh the apparel is wonderful and so is the rest of the stuff too!
Oh gosh the apparel is wonderful and so is the rest of the stuff too!
ZNhRsiG.png
That cloak is so pretty.
That cloak is so pretty.
A lot of stuff here is nice but I don't really feel like having three bogsneak entries is really fair. People making the bogsneak entries only had a week to put them together. Furthermore anyone who made their entries BEFORE knowing of the new Bogsneak dragons have an unfair disadvantage since there is 3 bogsneaks and only 2 imperials and 2 faes and less for the others!

I understand one or two entries winning but to give such a high percentage to something entirely new with only a single week to prepare just seems unfair to everyone who entered at the beginning or middle of the month.
A lot of stuff here is nice but I don't really feel like having three bogsneak entries is really fair. People making the bogsneak entries only had a week to put them together. Furthermore anyone who made their entries BEFORE knowing of the new Bogsneak dragons have an unfair disadvantage since there is 3 bogsneaks and only 2 imperials and 2 faes and less for the others!

I understand one or two entries winning but to give such a high percentage to something entirely new with only a single week to prepare just seems unfair to everyone who entered at the beginning or middle of the month.
*squeeee*
CLOAK
*squeeee*
CLOAK
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
Everything is so gorgeous and magical! <3
Everything is so gorgeous and magical! <3
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
The festival of 1 is back I see ( the cloack tooltip) xD
No but for real, the apparel is great and so are the skins, congrats to those who won!
The festival of 1 is back I see ( the cloack tooltip) xD
No but for real, the apparel is great and so are the skins, congrats to those who won!
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
[quote name="tahwarts" date=2016-09-25 00:39:54] @ Undel The tooltip for the cloak is just, 1. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3d41ad81cfa8ee64f92639384e03c795.png[/img] [/quote] P sure it's all intentional~ a reference to ages ago, when arcane fest played games and made it the festival of the 1!
tahwarts wrote on 2016-09-25:
@ Undel The tooltip for the cloak is just, 1.

3d41ad81cfa8ee64f92639384e03c795.png
P sure it's all intentional~ a reference to ages ago, when arcane fest played games and made it the festival of the 1!
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png