Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Disgustingly 90s-Colored Familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have the world's most perfect dragon and I will not hear otherwise. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81651] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/81651_350.png[/img] [/url] This is LisaFrank, my highlighter dragon. She is friggin awesome. As you can see, she is all the colors of a terrifying grade school notebook, but she could definitely stand to be worse. I have a set of goals for her, all of them eye-bleedingly bright. My next task is to find a familiar for her that is two things: disgustingly adorable, and disgustingly 90s colored. Like I mean, garish. Only then can the highlighter singularity be reached and the two of them become an independent light source. I am not pleased by the Marketplace's offerings. So I come to thee, FR community, seeking information about such a familiar, that I may save up/gem up/commit criminal acts appropriately. [b]EDIT FROM THE FUTURE:[/b] Let it hereby be known that this topic shall encompass all highlighter dragons, as well as complementary mates, familiars, clothing, skins, etc! PLEASE SHARE YOUR HIGHLIGHTER DRAGONS BELOW. <3
I have the world&#039;s most perfect dragon and I will not hear otherwise.

81651_350.png

This is LisaFrank, my highlighter dragon. She is friggin awesome. As you can see, she is all the colors of a terrifying grade school notebook, but she could definitely stand to be worse. I have a set of goals for her, all of them eye-bleedingly bright.

My next task is to find a familiar for her that is two things: disgustingly adorable, and disgustingly 90s colored. Like I mean, garish. Only then can the highlighter singularity be reached and the two of them become an independent light source.

I am not pleased by the Marketplace&#039;s offerings. So I come to thee, FR community, seeking information about such a familiar, that I may save up/gem up/commit criminal acts appropriately.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: Let it hereby be known that this topic shall encompass all highlighter dragons, as well as complementary mates, familiars, clothing, skins, etc! PLEASE SHARE YOUR HIGHLIGHTER DRAGONS BELOW. <3
Baku and Dream Eater (Bamboo Falls region) both have fairly vibrant colors. [item=baku] [item=dreameater]
Baku and Dream Eater (Bamboo Falls region) both have fairly vibrant colors.

Baku
Dreameater
I saw them and did admire them, but they&#039;re more terrifying than cute, alas :C
I saw them and did admire them, but they&#039;re more terrifying than cute, alas :C
Hmmm. Not enough sequins. At any rate Would [item=Baku] or [item=Dreameater] work? Or, perhaps, one of the dolphins? EDIT: Bah, ninja'd
Hmmm. Not enough sequins.

At any rate Would
Baku
or
Dreameater
work?

Or, perhaps, one of the dolphins?

EDIT: Bah, ninja&#039;d
forum_signature_for_flight_rising_by_angel4500-d6b4clr.png
Holy puddles, that is a truly amazing dragon you have there. The Light Sprite isn't very colorful but it seems very Lisa Frank to me somehow. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975.png[/img] Alternatively, this fellow? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1313.png[/img]
Holy puddles, that is a truly amazing dragon you have there.

The Light Sprite isn&#039;t very colorful but it seems very Lisa Frank to me somehow.

975.png

Alternatively, this fellow?

1313.png
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
Very good choices! I should have thought about moving the technicolor goose to Lisa. Also, I missed the dolphin somehow.

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL.
Very good choices! I should have thought about moving the technicolor goose to Lisa. Also, I missed the dolphin somehow.

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL.
Thank you for fighting the good fight, on behalf of Lisa Frank, the patron saint of the early nineties.
Thank you for fighting the good fight, on behalf of Lisa Frank, the patron saint of the early nineties.
[item=Dwarf Unicorn] I can't think of anything more Lisa Frank than a unicorn, lol, even if its colors aren't crazy.
Dwarf Unicorn

I can&#039;t think of anything more Lisa Frank than a unicorn, lol, even if its colors aren&#039;t crazy.
SUCH EXCELLENT IDEAS. And yet everything is too tasteful! Except for the dreameaters, who are, unfortunately, not adorable enough. ALAS. Blast you, FR, for having such excellent taste.

I think I shall aim at yon dolphin.

@miniprof I try to reflect her ideals in every part of my life, including dragon breeding simulators. Eventually I will find a perfect mate for LisaFrank. His name will be BackstreetBoy.
SUCH EXCELLENT IDEAS. And yet everything is too tasteful! Except for the dreameaters, who are, unfortunately, not adorable enough. ALAS. Blast you, FR, for having such excellent taste.

I think I shall aim at yon dolphin.

@miniprof I try to reflect her ideals in every part of my life, including dragon breeding simulators. Eventually I will find a perfect mate for LisaFrank. His name will be BackstreetBoy.
@Watchword oh my gosh, what a noble goal. I will keep an eye out for disgustingly 90s-colored boy dragons for you.

if only there was a backwards baseball cap available in the apparel.
@Watchword oh my gosh, what a noble goal. I will keep an eye out for disgustingly 90s-colored boy dragons for you.

if only there was a backwards baseball cap available in the apparel.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7