Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mafia Game - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
@marchhare

Already contributed.

And yes, Rosetta is unique, but I haven't really cared much to look deeper - they simply cause me to ignore them. No offense to them ^^; ive ****** off enough people already and never mean anything, but they seem to be mostly inactive during discussion. Re-going through posts, bear with me for a bit while I gather evidence.
@marchhare

Already contributed.

And yes, Rosetta is unique, but I haven't really cared much to look deeper - they simply cause me to ignore them. No offense to them ^^; ive ****** off enough people already and never mean anything, but they seem to be mostly inactive during discussion. Re-going through posts, bear with me for a bit while I gather evidence.
banner_grimm.png
Also voting no to shorter days. We need as much time for discussion as we can - everyone's been so quiet.
Also voting no to shorter days. We need as much time for discussion as we can - everyone's been so quiet.
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

Sounds a bit obtuse, I did tell you I would tell you everything if multiple people asked. But it seems like you'd like to lynch me, go ahead and do so. But as I said previously I'm not one for trigger happy without reasoning, so I'm going to be voting you in response for that reason and that reason only, not as a 'You dare lynch mee ooooo!?' But because I never trust a person aiming a gun without a "Strong" suspicion.
@marchhare

Sounds a bit obtuse, I did tell you I would tell you everything if multiple people asked. But it seems like you'd like to lynch me, go ahead and do so. But as I said previously I'm not one for trigger happy without reasoning, so I'm going to be voting you in response for that reason and that reason only, not as a 'You dare lynch mee ooooo!?' But because I never trust a person aiming a gun without a "Strong" suspicion.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@xspiderray

Are you calling me boring? Owch.
@xspiderray

Are you calling me boring? Owch.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248

no, just inactive when i was active and active when i wasnt
@Rosetta248

no, just inactive when i was active and active when i wasnt
banner_grimm.png
I am kind of worried about @Bequerel because of them previously being called a 'leader', and being the gym leader, would be familiar to everybody in town. They seemed to be decent town before though... I'm kind of conflicted on whether they are maf or not. They were my first suspicion when the clue popped up.

@Rosetta248
That's a very strong reaction to being voted for... @Marchhare did give some reason for the vote. You said you don't like to be trigger happy without reason but so far that's basically what you've done? You didn't attempt to defend yourself and just voted for the person that voted for you when the only reason you have for being sus of them was them voting for you...
I was pretty neutral about you before but this kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I'll wait for a defense but if there isn't one then I'll probably vote for you.

And i aagree with not shortening the days and I'm honestly a bit sus of people who did vote for shorter days.

@xspideray Yeah, just school and the general inactivity of this mafia caused my drop off in activity.

And town PRs, use it! I mean, hoping we don't lose the next day, but still, we need all the help we can get.
I am kind of worried about @Bequerel because of them previously being called a 'leader', and being the gym leader, would be familiar to everybody in town. They seemed to be decent town before though... I'm kind of conflicted on whether they are maf or not. They were my first suspicion when the clue popped up.

@Rosetta248
That's a very strong reaction to being voted for... @Marchhare did give some reason for the vote. You said you don't like to be trigger happy without reason but so far that's basically what you've done? You didn't attempt to defend yourself and just voted for the person that voted for you when the only reason you have for being sus of them was them voting for you...
I was pretty neutral about you before but this kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I'll wait for a defense but if there isn't one then I'll probably vote for you.

And i aagree with not shortening the days and I'm honestly a bit sus of people who did vote for shorter days.

@xspideray Yeah, just school and the general inactivity of this mafia caused my drop off in activity.

And town PRs, use it! I mean, hoping we don't lose the next day, but still, we need all the help we can get.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
When is lockdown?
When is lockdown?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@marchhare - I went through my QuickTopic and there wasn't a result ... my target for investigation (or whatever that's called) was VivaFariy, and they died that night. So ... ? No results?
@marchhare - I went through my QuickTopic and there wasn't a result ... my target for investigation (or whatever that's called) was VivaFariy, and they died that night. So ... ? No results?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@DJFeather - Maybe update the players list? I forget who's still here to investigate.
@DJFeather - Maybe update the players list? I forget who's still here to investigate.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Did AnonEclipse not use their action at all, then..? That would explain never sharing their findings, at least.
@heartcrusher1

Did AnonEclipse not use their action at all, then..? That would explain never sharing their findings, at least.
2drwvZa.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115