Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -Closed-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SunsetFoxglove
very nice job <333
i have 3 pieces of apparel D:
so lucky C:
@SunsetFoxglove
very nice job <333
i have 3 pieces of apparel D:
so lucky C:
UGLRXJ9.jpg
@SunsetFoxglove

Any chance you have a companion comet stored somewhere that you'd be willing to sell? :P
@SunsetFoxglove

Any chance you have a companion comet stored somewhere that you'd be willing to sell? :P
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@SunsetFoxglove
Are there any fodder apparel you're willing to sell for 3g each?
And 80g for the Wave Sweeper?
@SunsetFoxglove
Are there any fodder apparel you're willing to sell for 3g each?
And 80g for the Wave Sweeper?
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Clanguardian

Need to take down the Wave Sweeper and the Hawksbill Goliath, they were bought off requests. I still have the yellow goo's though and I would accept G1 trades! ^_^

@Nunukinz

This is the benefit of playing for many, many months. ^_^ Good luck in gathering more apparel.
@Clanguardian

Need to take down the Wave Sweeper and the Hawksbill Goliath, they were bought off requests. I still have the yellow goo's though and I would accept G1 trades! ^_^

@Nunukinz

This is the benefit of playing for many, many months. ^_^ Good luck in gathering more apparel.
@scarletskyz

Yes, I've got a few Baldwin apparel for 3g each. ^^ How many would you like?
@scarletskyz

Yes, I've got a few Baldwin apparel for 3g each. ^^ How many would you like?
@SunsetFoxglove
As many as you've got
@SunsetFoxglove
As many as you've got
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@SunsetFoxglove Whoops, too slow on my part!

Okay, well how about this? I'm interested in the soft pink silks (any), celadon silks (any except filet), sky blue silk sash, and tickled hyacinth, as well as the yellow goos. Not neccesarily as a bundle, but in order of wanted-ness, heh! You're welcome to whichever G1's in the last row of my lair you are interested in and think make for a good equivalent value.
@SunsetFoxglove Whoops, too slow on my part!

Okay, well how about this? I'm interested in the soft pink silks (any), celadon silks (any except filet), sky blue silk sash, and tickled hyacinth, as well as the yellow goos. Not neccesarily as a bundle, but in order of wanted-ness, heh! You're welcome to whichever G1's in the last row of my lair you are interested in and think make for a good equivalent value.
@SunsetFoxglove
How much do you charge for junk apparel?
@SunsetFoxglove
How much do you charge for junk apparel?
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@sunsetfoxglove

what's the purple lilac-looking flower apparel?

also how much for wavespun wings, a diver's sash, and the wavespun cape?
@sunsetfoxglove

what's the purple lilac-looking flower apparel?

also how much for wavespun wings, a diver's sash, and the wavespun cape?
iAiI6jU.png
@SunsetFoxglove I am interested in the Solar Blades, Wavespun Feathered Wings, Accent: Leaflace aaaand the Accent: Firebird Feathers depending on how much it would cost all in all >.>
@SunsetFoxglove I am interested in the Solar Blades, Wavespun Feathered Wings, Accent: Leaflace aaaand the Accent: Firebird Feathers depending on how much it would cost all in all >.>
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7