Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Runes: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Looks really cool! I love these new familiars!
Looks really cool! I love these new familiars!
Aw, sweet! The Skiras look amazing!! Can't wait to get one!!
Aw, sweet! The Skiras look amazing!! Can't wait to get one!!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
Yo Runes are so cool... been wanting this tertiary so much but they should be on the wings too!! Noo
Yo Runes are so cool... been wanting this tertiary so much but they should be on the wings too!! Noo
@Undel

Pretty! I wish I had money...
@Undel

Pretty! I wish I had money...
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
Does anyone know how much the new gene costs?

I have a dragon that would look incredible with it so I might have to start saving up
Does anyone know how much the new gene costs?

I have a dragon that would look incredible with it so I might have to start saving up
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I just bought a dragon with the runes and he was like 50000
I just bought a dragon with the runes and he was like 50000
Yay! The new gene is great!
Yay! The new gene is great!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
need these genes mate
need these genes mate
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifimage.gif
And just when I thought I'd found my favorite tert...
And just when I thought I'd found my favorite tert...
By Miirshroom
726.Pots500.Rinkhart_zpsdbcggjt0.png
By Macabre & Vendrus
XHxgasI.gif
It's been a while now, and it's still impossible to find the Runes on the marketplace. People are still sniping them hard.

Would it be possible to put a buy limit on the scrolls, so that users can only buy one scroll at a time for an introductory period? If someone goes in and buys 5 or 10 scrolls, and then turns around and sells them on the auction house, it seems unfair.

The other option would be to drastically increase the number of scrolls available, so there is no profit in sniping the scrolls and putting them on the auction house any more.

I can tell you that I check the Marketplace several time an hour all day while awake. I have only seen Runes once since the unveiling. I bought two scrolls, and used them both myself on my own dragons.

I love the gene, but the difficulty in getting it is quite frustrating.
It's been a while now, and it's still impossible to find the Runes on the marketplace. People are still sniping them hard.

Would it be possible to put a buy limit on the scrolls, so that users can only buy one scroll at a time for an introductory period? If someone goes in and buys 5 or 10 scrolls, and then turns around and sells them on the auction house, it seems unfair.

The other option would be to drastically increase the number of scrolls available, so there is no profit in sniping the scrolls and putting them on the auction house any more.

I can tell you that I check the Marketplace several time an hour all day while awake. I have only seen Runes once since the unveiling. I bought two scrolls, and used them both myself on my own dragons.

I love the gene, but the difficulty in getting it is quite frustrating.
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89