Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Arcane Subspecies Sales Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BMO Yup still got the pairs, tho I might change up my Crymage pair since I'm getting tired of Pearlcatchers.
@BMO Yup still got the pairs, tho I might change up my Crymage pair since I'm getting tired of Pearlcatchers.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@BMO Im up for breeding I will breed is anyone asks so they can message me if interested.
@BMO Im up for breeding I will breed is anyone asks so they can message me if interested.
@BMO

I changed my crymage pair a bit, so now the probability of getting one is much lower. Probably best to take me off the list?
@BMO

I changed my crymage pair a bit, so now the probability of getting one is much lower. Probably best to take me off the list?
hWsjkHE.png
@BMO

Hi there :)

I am still breeding Galaxy Touched dergs, and I'm actually going to see if I can breed some in time for Starfall. I'm very excited. I DO sell them through my hatchery (which should be linked in my signature) and it's usually easiest to be contacted through it, but I wouldn't mind posting here too when I have hatchlings if that's okay!

(Also, this thread is looking awesome so far! This will be awesome for next week. I'm just pumped lol. This is going to be my second Starfall, but I feel like I'll be more involved this year, since I was still starting out during the last one)
@BMO

Hi there :)

I am still breeding Galaxy Touched dergs, and I'm actually going to see if I can breed some in time for Starfall. I'm very excited. I DO sell them through my hatchery (which should be linked in my signature) and it's usually easiest to be contacted through it, but I wouldn't mind posting here too when I have hatchlings if that's okay!

(Also, this thread is looking awesome so far! This will be awesome for next week. I'm just pumped lol. This is going to be my second Starfall, but I feel like I'll be more involved this year, since I was still starting out during the last one)
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
@ToxieToxie @Elaendorlien @PikaFel
noted and updated, thank you everyone!

@Changewinds noted, thank you! also, you are totally welcome to update the spreadsheet to reflect any breed changes if you'd like, but you certainly don't have to (:

@WickedGuacamole thank you!! and yes, it is totally fine to post here when you have hatchlings, I hope that you do! I'd really like to have sales posts live by Starfall, so if you do end up having some hatchlings for the festival, definitely feel free to come back and post! Currently all my 'example' for-sale dragons are actually for sale, lol, really the only thing this thread needs to be "live" is for me to fix the titles and to actually have more sales to post :P
@ToxieToxie @Elaendorlien @PikaFel
noted and updated, thank you everyone!

@Changewinds noted, thank you! also, you are totally welcome to update the spreadsheet to reflect any breed changes if you'd like, but you certainly don't have to (:

@WickedGuacamole thank you!! and yes, it is totally fine to post here when you have hatchlings, I hope that you do! I'd really like to have sales posts live by Starfall, so if you do end up having some hatchlings for the festival, definitely feel free to come back and post! Currently all my 'example' for-sale dragons are actually for sale, lol, really the only thing this thread needs to be "live" is for me to fix the titles and to actually have more sales to post :P
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO

Then I'll definitely post here when I have hatchlings! :D Sadly, they're only going to be having 2 kids, but 2 is better than only 1 so hahaha.

And wooo I wish the best of luck to this thread being able to start up!
@BMO

Then I'll definitely post here when I have hatchlings! :D Sadly, they're only going to be having 2 kids, but 2 is better than only 1 so hahaha.

And wooo I wish the best of luck to this thread being able to start up!
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
@BMO Please keep me on the list for CryMages...though my pair has a slightly lower chance of producing them than they did before. I would say through my hatchery, but that link will change...eventually.
@BMO Please keep me on the list for CryMages...though my pair has a slightly lower chance of producing them than they did before. I would say through my hatchery, but that link will change...eventually.
@BMO currently I'm breeding both Starwood Shade and Mage Angels. I would like to be linked to the sales hub, and potential buyers should either check my lair page or contact me directly.
@BMO currently I'm breeding both Starwood Shade and Mage Angels. I would like to be linked to the sales hub, and potential buyers should either check my lair page or contact me directly.
q66EYPc.png FkNCIsx.gif NOZQTbx.png
@Shadowfire1223
@BMO
Yep, the Starwood Wanderer tertiary range now includes Cornflower, and the primary and secondary ranges also include Eldritch.
@Shadowfire1223
@BMO
Yep, the Starwood Wanderer tertiary range now includes Cornflower, and the primary and secondary ranges also include Eldritch.
mXT68sw.png
@BMO
all i need to know is:

if you are still breeding any subspecies, and if so, which;

still breeding the same subspecies as listed

would you like to be linked to via this sales hub? and;

yes

where should I direct potential buyers (i.e. do you have a hatchery, do you only breed on request, keep for-sale dragons at the back of your lair, etc)?

breeding is done at irregular intervals when I think there may be some demand, by request, and prior to pushes. Offapring are found in the last pages of the lair.
@BMO
all i need to know is:

if you are still breeding any subspecies, and if so, which;

still breeding the same subspecies as listed

would you like to be linked to via this sales hub? and;

yes

where should I direct potential buyers (i.e. do you have a hatchery, do you only breed on request, keep for-sale dragons at the back of your lair, etc)?

breeding is done at irregular intervals when I think there may be some demand, by request, and prior to pushes. Offapring are found in the last pages of the lair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8